Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Struggle for Caucasia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Struggle for Caucasia

Here is an article I found within a 'white nationalist' web-site that got my unweavering attention. Regardless of your ideological and political sentiments, this article, which places the Republic of Armenia within its analytical epicenter, is an interesting read - to say the very least.

The Struggle for Caucasia

WE CONDEMN IN THE STRONGEST POSSIBLE TERMS the horrible acts perpetuated against the children of Beslan by the Chechen terrorists, who have been shamelessly supported by Turkey, the United States, Saudi Arabia, and the Western press, especially Le Soir [here in Brussels]. The blood of Beslan's children, their teachers, their parents, the soldiers and paramedics who tried to rescue them -- their blood has been spilt and Western journalists, like those of Le Soir, must bear responsibility for it because they have provided the terrorists the media support, without which they would never have committed their abominable deed. These [hired pens, who incessantly attack Russia for resisting the Islamic insurgence in Chechnya,] have at last revealed their true colors, for all their fine words and moralistic posturing [on behalf of the Chechens] turns out to be nothing but a smoke screen for sadistic assassins.

With no less force, we denounce the cowardice of the present Georgian government, which continues to repress the Ossetians [within its borders] and which is allowing the United States to build a military base in the South Caucasus -- a base which will contribute to Russia's encirclement and lend support to Turkish territorial claims in the region. Ankara, though, has no historical right to these Caucasian lands, which formerly belonged to the [White Christian] peoples of Armenia and Byzantium, just as they have no right to the Balkans, the northern shore of the Black Sea, or the Hellenic Aegean, which they also covet.

The unspeakable crimes committed by the Chechen vermin in Beslan, we believe, was part of a Turko-American plan [to secure control of the Caucases] by striking at one of Russia's most loyal supporters, the indomitable Ossetians, descendents of the ancient Scythians. The installation of American troops and Turkish military personnel in Georgia is obviously linked to the terrorist activities in Ossetia, in Ingushetia, and in Chechnya. [Virtually unreported by the Western press, the terrorists at Beslan were outfitted in Western military gear]. Like the British before them, the Americans hope to push the Russians out of Caucasia [so as to tighten their anaconda grip on Russia's southern flank].

Synergies Européenes declares its solidarity with the Indo-European peoples of Caucasia, specifically the Ossetians and Armenians. We do so in the hope that Russia's presence in the region will be strengthened, that the ominous American installation in Georgia will be contained, and that a bloc against a Turkish or Iraqi Kurdistan will be formed, so that access to Mesopotamia, whose economic and geopolitical significance is of the utmost importance, will not be lost. For since the American occupation, France, Germany, Russia, and Belgium have been excluded from Iraq. We cannot afford to lose access to this strategically crucial region.

It does not seem coincidental that the terrible tragedy in Beslan took place immediately following joint Russian-Armenian military maneuvers in the Armavir region along the Turkish border. These maneuvers were observed by the Greek military command, which ought to be congratulated, for, although a member of NATO, Greece has not hesitated to demonstrate its solidarity with the embattled Armenians.

The Armenian Defense Minister Serge Sarkisian has also announced that these maneuvers will be even more extensive next year. Armenia's army is presently expanding, having had its budget recently augmented by 10 per cent. Its active forces now number about 60,000, with a reserve of 320,00 (out of a population of 3.2 million!) and a "reserve of the reserve" of 350,000 -- for Armenia [which is one of the oldest Indo-European nations] is prepared to mobilize every able-bodied man between the ages of 15 and 59 [if ever its genocidal Islamic neighbors, who have a long history of murdering White Christian peoples, should threaten it].

In addition to these forces there are 20,000 soldiers defending Nagorno-Karabagh [an Armenian enclave in what was formerly Azerbaijani territory], along with 60,000 reservists prepared to take up arms if the Azeris, allies of the Americans and Turks, should attempt to retake these Armenian land. Fortunately, the Armenian Army is [one of the most competent and powerful in the region], equipped with the most advanced missiles and planes.

Russia also maintains 30 Mig-29 fighters in Karabagh and several batteries of S-300 missiles, capable of reaching Ankara or Baghdad. The Armenians also stand out as being one of the few White peoples to have maintained their ancient warrior heritage. Long ago, our Crusaders came to appreciate their military prowess, as they joined them in repulsing the Seljuk Turks from the "Holy Lands."

[Having always been surrounded by powerful and murderous enemies], the fiercely-nationalist Armenians have had to learn to fight the superior forces arrayed against them. Encircled by Turkic and Muslim peoples [who now occupy lands formerly belonging to the White Christian peoples of Byzantium], the Armenians are not likely to retreat before these forces, willing, as they are, to transform their mountainous land into an eagle's nest, if need be. In fact, it was just this determination, combined with the close solidarity between Armenians, Russians, and Ossetians, that forced their Islamic-Turko-Chechen enemies to carry out a murderous attack on their children, [as if by breaking the hearts of these Caucasian peoples that they would be able to conquer them].

Source: National Vanguard (http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=3788)
    Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

The struggle for Caucasia will finish when Armenian army enter to Baku not at Artsakh.
    Brave the future Re-conquest our historical lands from Baku to Cilicia!!!
    See Mount Ararat from Yerevan...

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the impression I got from reading that document is that even though we have the smallest military between us, turkey and Azerxxxxxian, it is still the most competant.
      "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

Hey, don't look at the numbers at turkish army, they are just statistics, turkish war doctrire is almost the same with 1950's.
        And azerbaijan, hey turkey is training their military and officers, don't worry
        Of course I don't claim we can achieve this goal from today to tomorrow, but we have the capacity of it.
        OK, turkey is a NATO ally, maybe not now, but we can conquer the cartoon state of azerbaijan if we want, reach the oil reserves, free Baku from the turkic bastards...
        I only see a bunch of self-hating Armenians as an obstacle.

Comment

Are the Azeri oil fields on land that we can claim as occupied Armenia? if so, getting those back would be a HUGE help in getting allies.

Comment

Hey, my family is from Baku refugees. Maybe you don't know but once Baku was a large Armenian and other white christian peoples land. Our churchs are still standing at Baku.
            Secondly why are you so aggresive about the option of re-conquest our lands?

Comment

Who, me?

Comment

OK, msiunderstanding our positions maybe

Comment

A good portion of Azerbaijan is ancient Armenian lands that we want to get back, but I don't know if 100% of it is (not ALL over Azerbaijan is ancient Armenian to my knowledge). Azerbaijan has oil... I was just curious as to if that oil was on OUR lands that are no Azeri lands, because if we were to get those lands back we'd have oil... which is about the only thing that's worth anything in the world economy right now.

Comment

We must establish a Caucasus Union from Christian states of Georgia and Russian Federation, Iran also may be a good partner since we have good and they have bad relations with turks (their turkic minority).
                    As I know today Armenia occupies only %10 of her historical lands.

Comment

Working...
                    X