Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Why Turkey will never be admitted into the European Union

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Turkey will never be admitted into the European Union

The American political establishment with their lap dogs in England along with their Zionist benefactors worldwide, are the single most dangerous threat to European nations. One of the many strategic reasons why Washington has been trying hard to promote Turkish integration within Europe is to undermine Europe's great potential -- one that could theoretically surpass the political primacy America is enjoying today. The other major reason why Washington relentlessly promotes the Turkish issues is because of Ankara's close geo-strategic relationship with Tel-Aviv. Concurrently, Washington's utter fear of a Russian resurgence, along with Moscow's close regional allies, slowly rising from their Soviet ashes, is also prompting Washington to undermine Russian spheres of influences worldwide. This profound fear of Russia reestablishing its economic and military power worldwide is precisely why Washington has been providing support for such nations as Bosnia, Albania, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Uzbekistan, Pakistan and indirectly supporting the bloody rebellion within Chechnya.

Regarding Turkey's EU bid: needless to say, it would be suicidal for Europe to incorporate the nation of Turkey within its structures. Besides the obvious fact that Turkey is a relatively primitive nation with an Islamic heritage and a bloody past, Turkey has serious geo-political problems with virtually everyone of it's neighbors. Turkey has serious territorial disputes with Armenians, Greeks, Cypriots, Iranians and Syrians. Moreover, Turkey has serious internal domestic issues with its Kurdish population and resurging Islamic fundamentalists. I do not believe that European nations are so stupid as to turn these Turkish "terminal ailments" into European ones. No European nation, however liberal, is foolish enough to consciously inflict itself with the aforementioned Turkish problems. Despite all your well founded concerns, I have not see a single tangible evidence that the European Union is truly preparing to incorporate Turkey within its organization. The real problem, or dilemma, for Europe is that it needs Turkey as a buffer nation strategically situated at the crossroads of the Eurasian continent. Moreover, Turkey's large armed forces is also important for the military establishment and defense industry of Europe. Considering the aforementioned, it is no surprise that official European policy is to keep Turkey at an arms length -- that is, close but not too close.

Throughout the past twenty years or so, every time Turkey got close in its bid to join the European Union, some European nation throws a "block" that thereby delays Turkey's "application process" for many years. European Union nations have utilized many of these diplomatic "blocks" to keep Turkey at a safe distance. Just to mention a few: the Armenian Genocide issue comes up periodically, at opportune times, to undermine Turkeys international stature; the plight of the Kurds is also being constantly used as a means of highlighting Turkey's severe human rights abuses; the situation within Turkish occupied northern Cyprus and the problems with Greece regarding the disputed islands are also major geo-political issues that European Union use to undermine Turkish entry bids. More recently, even the Turkish economic blockade of the Armenian Republic was brought up by European officials as a 'problem'.

However, one can rightfully ask: what is the likelihood of Turkey joining the European Union 'after' it comprehensively resolves all its internal and external problems? The only logical answer to that rhetorical question that I can see is the following: if Turkey "comprehensively and completely" solved all its geo-political and socio-political problems -- there would be no Turkey left to speak of. Large portions of disputed lands within Turkey would return to its rightful owners and the Kurds will have independence. Turkey exists today as a superficial nation, much similar to the Zionist state of Israel, that was the artificial byproduct of several Europe nations at the end of the First World War. Turkey will eventually disintegrate and disappear into the pages of history -- it is only a matter of time. Europeans realize this and, thus, will never accept such a cancerous tumor within their domain.

When you people hear official European comments insinuating that Turkey will eventually join the European Union, realize that it is just a diplomatic chess game that is being played with Turkey. The Turks do realize this as well, which is why there is growing public sentiments within Turkey today that wants their government to give up on their 'futile' effort in pursing a membership within European Union. Again, I need to reiterate that Europe needs Turkey as a geo-strategic buffer and as a consumer state within the foreseeable future. Therefore, it will do its best not to completely alienate Ankara. However, within this diplomatic chess game, the real danger comes from Washington and London along with their Zionist parasites. If Washington and London are given the opportunity of dictating or heavily influencing domestic and foreign policy of Europe - it will become death of Europe and western civilization as we know it. My only hope for the survival of Europe and, thus, western civilization, is for the nations of France, Germany and Russia to somehow consolidate their resources and politically unite.
    Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

The EU itself can not support all the programs it said it would do, admitting Turkey will just be committing suicide.

Comment

We may not agree on everything, but I'll always respect your inteligence and passion 'Armenian.' Very well said, I only hope your predictions are true.
      "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

Originally posted by HyeJinx1984
        We may not agree on everything
        Why did you have to say that. Why, why, why...

But seriously: I wouldn't want everyone to agree with me, that would be a bit scary if you ask me. Besides which, we all learn things from people who do not think like us.

You are a good Armenian my friend
        Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Although I feel ridiculous reffering to you as "Armenian." Call me Mike form now on, or Jinx if you'd like... what's your name?

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian
            The American political establishment with their lap dogs in England along with their Zionist benefactors worldwide, are the single most dangerous threat to European nations. One of the many strategic reasons why Washington has been trying hard to promote Turkish integration within Europe is to undermine Europe's great potential -- one that could theoretically surpass the political primacy America is enjoying today. The other major reason why Washington relentlessly promotes the Turkish issues is because of Ankara's close geo-strategic relationship with Tel-Aviv. Concurrently, Washington's utter fear of a Russian resurgence, along with Moscow's close regional allies, slowly rising from their Soviet ashes, is also prompting Washington to undermine Russian spheres of influences worldwide. This profound fear of Russia reestablishing its economic and military power worldwide is precisely why Washington has been providing support for such nations as Bosnia, Albania, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Uzbekistan, Pakistan and indirectly supporting the bloody rebellion within Chechnya.

Regarding Turkey's EU bid: needless to say, it would be suicidal for Europe to incorporate the nation of Turkey within its structures. Besides the obvious fact that Turkey is a relatively primitive nation with an Islamic heritage and a bloody past, Turkey has serious geo-political problems with virtually everyone of it's neighbors. Turkey has serious territorial disputes with Armenians, Greeks, Cypriots, Iranians and Syrians. Moreover, Turkey has serious internal domestic issues with its Kurdish population and resurging Islamic fundamentalists. I do not believe that European nations are so stupid as to turn these Turkish "terminal ailments" into European ones. No European nation, however liberal, is foolish enough to consciously inflict itself with the aforementioned Turkish problems. Despite all your well founded concerns, I have not see a single tangible evidence that the European Union is truly preparing to incorporate Turkey within its organization. The real problem, or dilemma, for Europe is that it needs Turkey as a buffer nation strategically situated at the crossroads of the Eurasian continent. Moreover, Turkey's large armed forces is also important for the military establishment and defense industry of Europe. Considering the aforementioned, it is no surprise that official European policy is to keep Turkey at an arms length -- that is, close but not too close.

Throughout the past twenty years or so, every time Turkey got close in its bid to join the European Union, some European nation throws a "block" that thereby delays Turkey's "application process" for many years. European Union nations have utilized many of these diplomatic "blocks" to keep Turkey at a safe distance. Just to mention a few: the Armenian Genocide issue comes up periodically, at opportune times, to undermine Turkeys international stature; the plight of the Kurds is also being constantly used as a means of highlighting Turkey's severe human rights abuses; the situation within Turkish occupied northern Cyprus and the problems with Greece regarding the disputed islands are also major geo-political issues that European Union use to undermine Turkish entry bids. More recently, even the Turkish economic blockade of the Armenian Republic was brought up by European officials as a 'problem'.

However, one can rightfully ask: what is the likelihood of Turkey joining the European Union 'after' it comprehensively resolves all its internal and external problems? The only logical answer to that rhetorical question that I can see is the following: if Turkey "comprehensively and completely" solved all its geo-political and socio-political problems -- there would be no Turkey left to speak of. Large portions of disputed lands within Turkey would return to its rightful owners and the Kurds will have independence. Turkey exists today as a superficial nation, much similar to the Zionist state of Israel, that was the artificial byproduct of several Europe nations at the end of the First World War. Turkey will eventually disintegrate and disappear into the pages of history -- it is only a matter of time. Europeans realize this and, thus, will never accept such a cancerous tumor within their domain.

When you people hear official European comments insinuating that Turkey will eventually join the European Union, realize that it is just a diplomatic chess game that is being played with Turkey. The Turks do realize this as well, which is why there is growing public sentiments within Turkey today that wants their government to give up on their 'futile' effort in pursing a membership within European Union. Again, I need to reiterate that Europe needs Turkey as a geo-strategic buffer and as a consumer state within the foreseeable future. Therefore, it will do its best not to completely alienate Ankara. However, within this diplomatic chess game, the real danger comes from Washington and London along with their Zionist parasites. If Washington and London are given the opportunity of dictating or heavily influencing domestic and foreign policy of Europe - it will become death of Europe and western civilization as we know it. My only hope for the survival of Europe and, thus, western civilization, is for the nations of France, Germany and Russia to somehow consolidate their resources and politically unite.
            You are so funny people that all your daily business is talking about Turks, Turkey, etc. You have created yourselves a very interesting national identity which is based on another nation

About your comments (although it seems that those are your hopes more tha your comments)
            Turkey has no problem with its neighbours except Greeks and we are solving our problems with Greeks, too. Within a few years you will be our only problematic neighbour but it is normal of course since you are the nation which have problems with your neighbours.
            Bad news for you but we are solving the Kurdish question, too. If you follow the developments at Turkey instead of hopelessly appeal to god to destroy Turkey, you would understand what I mean.

Finally about "Turkey will not exist in the future", you are a looser.

Comment

Originally posted by guaco
              You are so funny people that all your daily business is talking about Turks, Turkey, etc. You have created yourselves a very interesting national identity which is based on another nation
              And you have nothing better to do then JOIN an Armenian forum to spend your time making futile attempts to refute the genocide? For shame.

Wow, you guys are in denial about EVERYthing, aren't you? First, you make the ridiculous claim that the genocide didn't happen (by the way, you're the ONLY nation that calls it a "debatable issue"). Now you're in denial about all the boardering nations that hate you. Interesting how that goes hand in hand. Stop listening to you idiotic government for a second, and try asking some Persians what they think of you, or some Greeks and Kurds how the resolutions to their issues are going.

Comment

Doesn't Israel call it a debatable issue as well?

Comment

Originally posted by HyeJinx1984
                  Doesn't Israel call it a debatable issue as well?
                  Oops, you're right. Forgot about the partners in crime. Though I guess it depends on which Israeli you're talking to:

For example....

Comment

I believe Syrians, Iraqis, Armenains, and Bulgarians have a hate for the Turks.

Look Turk, no1 enters your forum and speaks about your nation. I have been to turkish forums, and let me tell you, besides military and how great you once WERE, there is nothing else being debated there.

That is REALLY why Turkey will never enter the European Union. They care nothing about law, nor about people, their prime concern is Military! Here is a reallly pathetic thing about TUrkey.

YOUR NAVY is as powerful as the Greek Navy. Your AIRFORCE is smaller than the GREEK one! Your Army operates obsolete M48 and M60s! Your population is that of Germany's yet your economy is poorer than HOLLAND! Turkish men outside Turkey marry foreign because they realize what big xxxxs their women are. Vice Versa!

If you really think that your race of "iron and fire" is something special, get in line, we all think we are great. That is until we get hit in the face with a hard slab of TRUTH.

Now please, we have our forum, you have yours...I ask you nicely to leave this forum alone. If you would like to engage in a conversation, you are free to do so.

Comment

Working...
                    X