Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Bikes!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bikes!!!

well.. this is no dream.. the next thing i buy is going to be this beautiful machine.. much better than its predecossor which is great anyways.. the exaust on this is routed throgh the middle of the bike, and comoes out from the back in the middle.. it doesnt look bulky.. and its a 600 lightweight biek.. only 362lbs dry weight.. i cant wait!!!

my current bike is a yamaha 225 cc, it was good when i got it at 16 years of age, but I have grown out of it twice in the last 2 years..

the bike i am loking at right now to satisfy my thirst for adrenalin on the dirt is a new one from honda, its really nice.. powerful, lightweight (its 250 lbs, my current bike is 352 lbs) lol.. its a cross between motocross and trail riding.. and thats exactly what i do!!!! mostly trails,, but i cant resist the jumps ..anywho. this is what it looks like..

and SLeuth jan.. i love your pic !!!!
    Last edited by gevo; 11-09-2004, 10:52 PM.
    How do you hurt a masochist?
    -By leaving him alone.Forever.

I wanted a bike too till I almost killed myself on my friends bike.

Comment

Originally posted by Harut82
      I wanted a bike too till I almost killed myself on my friends bike.
      and how did you do that>? iv been riding like a maniac (literally) for the last 4 years or soo.. and though many many close calls (once i was 2 inches away from leaping off a rather step cliff) i wouldnt trade the fun on the bike for anything.. you sould just get one.. lol.. DO IT! DO IT!!

Comment

i want to dirt bike SO badely..

Comment

come on over.. but bring your own bike.. the only tim ei trust others on my bike is when im giving them a ride.. girls love it .. i mean LOVE it.. muhahahahhaa..

Comment

Originally posted by gevo
            and how did you do that>? iv been riding like a maniac (literally) for the last 4 years or soo.. and though many many close calls (once i was 2 inches away from leaping off a rather step cliff) i wouldnt trade the fun on the bike for anything.. you sould just get one.. lol.. DO IT! DO IT!!
            I was riding @ the parking lot in cal poly. I took a few laps arround the small parking lot and on my third one.. desided to gun it on the strait away. which only about 200 ft long. the bike accelerated much faster than I imagined. I couln't get control and ended up falling off goin at least 40mph. Good thing I was wearing a helmet. Didn't know I was injured so bad till I took off the helmet and looked at myself.

I don't think I can go through all the pain I went through again so no more bikes for me. The doctor scared the xxxx out of me too. My left hand was swolen pretty bad and he told me that I may never be able to use it again, but luckily i made a full recovery.

The bike was a honda cbr (dont remember which model exactly)

Comment

with my current bike if i went any higher than this in the air, my ladnings would break my knees, and crush my balls.. HAHAHAHA... its to heavy.. and i need a new rear damper .. the worst part about this ssport is that a damper costs 190 bucks.. and you go through gloves and grips like your hungry for them!!!! atleast they are under 30 bucks... .
              Last edited by gevo; 11-09-2004, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Harut82
                I was riding @ the parking lot in cal poly. I took a few laps arround the small parking lot and on my third one.. desided to gun it on the strait away. which only about 200 ft long. the bike accelerated much faster than I imagined. I couln't get control and ended up falling off goin at least 40mph. Good thing I was wearing a helmet. Didn't know I was injured so bad till I took off the helmet and looked at myself.

I don't think I can go through all the pain I went through again so no more bikes for me. The doctor scared the xxxx out of me too. My left hand was swolen pretty bad and he told me that I may never be able to use it again, but luckily i made a full recovery.

The bike was a honda cbr (dont remember which model exactly)
                POOR BIKE!!!! YOU MEANIE!!!! hahaha.. well these thigns are no joke.. most super-sport bikes no matter what size acellerate like mad.. and the stopping distance is not to great.. they dont have to much friction with the ground.. the worst thing is to lock your breaks, and hopefully you dont lock the front end.. your gonna meet the ground head first.. hahaha.. i learned the hard way (on dirt) though still painfull enough.. ofcourse it wasnt enough pain to stop me from getting back on right away.. its jsut how it goes.. u wil crash.. infact im amazed at days when i go ridign and not crash.. lol.. (depends on how crazy you drive, and how much you hate to break, i for one dont break much)... well..glad to see you better harut, but your a chicken!!! MUAHAHA. get a BIKE!!!!

Comment

most super-sport bikes no matter what size acellerate like mad.. and the stopping distance is not to great.. they dont have to much friction with the ground.. the worst thing is to lock your breaks, and hopefully you dont lock the front end.. your gonna meet the ground head first.. hahaha.. i learned the hard way (on dirt) though still painfull enough..
                  I learned that the hard way too but on asphalt. If you were well enough to get back on a bike than the fall wasnt too bad.

well..glad to see you better harut, but your a chicken!!! MUAHAHA. get a BIKE!!!!
                  Sometimes I think I'm not chicken enough. I wish I was chicken the day I deicided to take a few laps in the parking lot.

All I gotta say is I hope that you don't go through what I went through. Good luck with your bike

Comment

with my current bike if i went any higher than this in the air, my ladnings would break my knees, and crush my balls.. HAHAHAHA... its to heavy.. and i need a new rear damper .. the worst part about this ssport is that a damper costs 190 bucks.. and you go through gloves and grips like your hungry for them!!!! atleast they are under 30 bucks... .
                    OMG!!! You are a Maniac with big, fat M (Man, Mind, Morals hahahaha).Gev, This pic is simply temptation for me. I never told you this, but I have a friend ,his nickname is Duster. You remind me of him. You are going to be my online Duster. .heheheh. I love this, really. I feel you man. But that's freaking dangerous. Take a footage of your rids and watch them. It will help you to reduce the risk you are taking. Gev, I have promised someone I'll never get back on track. I don't think I am capable of keeping my promise.(not in general but in this case hahahaha),I am really sad ,because I can't take control of my head that spins better than my washing machine. But strong desires to get back k on track will stimulate to overcome it.
                    I'm a monstrous mass of vile, foul & corrupted matter.

Comment

Working...
                    X