Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Slovakia recognizes Armenian Genocide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slovakia recognizes Armenian Genocide

My gratitude to our brothers in Slovakia!
    Slava

Словакия признала Геноцид армян в Османской Турции 1915 года

Национальное Собрание Словакии 30-го ноября 70 голосами "за" признало историческим фактом Геноцид армян в Турции в 1915 г.

Как сообщил в эфире Общественного телевидения Армении руководитель местной армянской диаспоры Словакии Ашот Григорян, парламент принял решение в пользу исторической справедливости несмотря на настоятельные призывы правительства Словакии проявить осторожность в данном вопросе.

Глава армянской общины также проинформировал, что председатель парламента Словакии Павел Рушовски, готовит речь против членства Турции в ЕС. Также предполагается, что словакский парламент обратится ко всем законодательным органам Европы с предложением потребовать от Турции в виде предусловия принять осуждающий Геноцид резолюцию.

Геноцид армян в Османской Турции признан рядом стран мира, в том числе - Россией, Францией и Канадой.

Национальное Собрание Словакии 30-го ноября 70 голосами "за" признало историческим фактом Геноцид армян в Турции в 1915 г. Как сообщил в эфире...

Great job Slovakia !!! Each time when I read that one or the other cou try recognized Armenian Genocide, I start to believe more and more that one day Turkey will recognize that fact... I really hope so...

Comment

lol and then what? Honestly I see no gain in Turkey recognizing the genocide. Nothing for Armenia or Armenians.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayq
        lol and then what? Honestly I see no gain in Turkey recognizing the genocide. Nothing for Armenia or Armenians.
        It's not about what Armenia will gain it's about :

A)to creat an awarness of mass terrorism and it's subsequent repercussion.
        B) Historical justice.

To make my point clearer: analogy

If your child was murdered what would you do? Your child is gone.But would you rest and let the murderer go unpunished.?

Genocide was a crime and it needs to be recognized and *punished*
        Last edited by sleuth; 12-01-2004, 01:31 AM.
        I'm a monstrous mass of vile, foul & corrupted matter.

Comment

Can someone transelate that piece in ENGLISH???

Comment

Originally posted by jilbagh
            Can someone transelate that piece in ENGLISH???
            Slovakia has recognized the Genocide of Armenians in Osmanli Turkey of 1915.
            The national Assembly of Slovakia on November, 30-th 70 voices has pro recognized as a historic fact the Genocide of Armenians in Turkey in 1915.
            As the head of local Armenian diaspora of Slovakia Ashot Grigoryan informed on air of Public TV of Armenia, the parliament has made the decision for the benefit of historical validity despite of urgent appeals of the government of Slovakia to show care in the given question.

The chapter of the Armenian community also has informed, that chairman of parliament of Slovakia Paul Rushovski, prepares for speech against membership of Turkey in EU. Also it is supposed, that slovaksky the parliament will address to all legislature of Europe with the offer to demand from Turkey as a precondition to accept condemning Genocide the resolution.

The genocide of Armenians in Osmanli Turkey is recognized as a number of the countries of the world, including - Russia, France and Canada

Comment

Good job with the translation sleuth... It looks ummm hard!! I found it in English too:

SLOVAKIAN PARLIAMENT RECOGNIZES ARMENIAN GENOCIDE

YEREVAN, NOVEMBER 30. ARMINFO. The Parliament of Slovakia has adopted a resolution condemning the Genocide of Armenians in Ottoman Turkey in 1915.

In the course of the voting, no vote "against" was recorded. 70 Slovakian MPs unanimously voted "for." Not denying the fact of the Armenian Genocide, several representatives of Slovakian Government stated that the place for the deed's recognition is Turkey and not Slovakia. Attending the parliamentary session was also Turkish Ambassador to Slovakia, who tried to break the legislative initiative. At the same time, a session of the European Interparliamentary Commission for Security and Defense discussed the issue of Turkey's integration into Europe. The organization demand official Ankara to take measures to lift the blockade of the Armenian boundary calling on Turkey to activate its role in establishment of stability and peace in the South Caucasus.

ohhh I'm such a good Armenian, I'm actually reading Armenian news sites... hehe

Comment

Originally posted by CatWoman
                [FONT=Comic Sans MS
                ohhh I'm such a good Armenian, I'm actually reading Armenian news sites... hehe [/FONT]
                ain't you the sweet one thanks for the xlations

Comment

No...you realize they are going to lie about it in most History books and call it an uprising by Armenians. When will people understand that it was a Zionist plot, and it will never be fully told until the Zionists themselves are brought down.

Turkey would be very weak without Zionism, so there you go, take out the head vampire and the rest die with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayq

Turkey would be very weak without Zionism, so there you go, take out the head vampire and the rest die with it.
                    Agree with this part.

So called zionists refuses any comparison between the Holocaust and other genocides and denies the existence of the Armenian genocide. why?Malvolence,Jealousy or politics.?

Where are the roots of Jewish_Turkish historic alliance.?How it formed? Are there any historicl facts/ factors that are boosting this alliance and keeping it active?

Comment

Working...
                    X