Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

3 Cars : Chrysler ME 4-12 vs. Mclaren F1 LM vs Bugatti Veyron, but only 1 can win…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Cars : Chrysler ME 4-12 vs. Mclaren F1 LM vs Bugatti Veyron, but only 1 can win…

We know the Mclaren has been the champ forever, but what about these two other newbees?

You know what they say, you can't judge a book by it's cover, but I'm going to show a picture of each of these car's before going into technical data, just for kicks....

Bugatti:

and

Chrysler:

and

Mclaren:

and
    McLaren F1 in FantasyCars. The most complete guide to McLaren F1 with McLaren F1 reviews, McLaren F1 photos & McLaren F1 technical data in FantasyCars.

My favorite to win, or at least I want/hope it to win would be the Mclaren F1 LM.

Mclaren Specs:
    Designed as a Formula 1 for 2 (or even 3) McLaren F1 LM feautures a 6.1lt. BMW engine that can reach 60mph (97km/h) in 2.9 seconds. The car incorporates many world firsts for a road car: a fully carbon fibre monocoque structure, fully active fan-assisted ground effect aerodynamics, a central driving position with two offset rear passenger seats.

The car's production has now stopped, after only some more than 100 F1s( only 5 LM's wer ever built) were built.This 6.1 litre, quad-cam, 48-valve V12 power unit produces 680bhp and drives through a bespoke six-speed transaxle gearbox. Radical design features include:

- Central driving position
    - ‘Ground-Plane Shear' suspension geometry’
    - intelligent brake cooling
    - fan-assisted ground-effect aerodynamics
    0-60:2.9 sec
    0-100 mph 6.3 sec.
    0-150 mph 12.8 sec.
    0-200mph 28.0 sec (that's so fast!)
    Top Speed 386 km/h / 240 mph
    The 0-100-0 mph: 11.5 seconds streching 828 feet.

Chrysler ME 4-12 specs:
    ENGINE:
    Quad Turbo V12
    850bhp @ 5750
    850lb-ft (torque)

Weight: 2880 pounds

0/60: 2.9 seconds
    0/100: 6.2 seconds
    1/4 mile: 10.6s @ 135mph
    Top speed: 248mph

Bugatti Veyron specs:
    1001 hp
    Quad Turbo W16
    1001 hp @6000 rpm
    0-60: 2.9 sec
    ---------------------note, it was hard to find info on the Bugatti Veyron, so if you find something else, tell me please! -------------------------------

SO, who is the best.
    Talk over it and decide...
    Plus, I have leave and don't have anymore time to talk

forget the Veyron, the day that xxxx actually sees the light of day is the day we start living on Mars. I also think that there is still no toping hte Mac unless Chryster gives more numbers in the speed catigory on the 6th and 7th gears. Mac wins!

Comment

Re: 3 Cars : Chrysler ME 4-12 vs. Mclaren F1 LM vs Bugatti Veyron, but only 1 can win…

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but i've been keeping tabs on the 3 supercars mentioned and the Veyron takes the title of fastest. The 0-60 time for the Veyron is more accurately stated at 2.5 seconds, with the top speed of 253 coming in within 1/2 a minute on the Ehra-Lessein (sorry if its spelled wrong) in Germany. Look on the following web pages to see the info for yourselves...

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysler_ME_Four-Twelve>
      <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McLaren_F1>
      <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugatti_Veyron>
      <http://www.caranddriver.com/previews/10395/bugatti-veyron-164-page2.html>

These pages clarify that the Veyron can out accelerate and outrun any competitors, the McLaren F1 should follow closely in 2nd place with the ME 4-12 soundly in 3rd with no protest from anybody except the driver of the Chrysler. Sorry, but the fastest is the Veyron.

Comment

Re: 3 Cars : Chrysler ME 4-12 vs. Mclaren F1 LM vs Bugatti Veyron, but only 1 can win…

Yep...i saw an hour long top gear episode on the veyron...its easily takes the win

In a speed race, if the McLaren F1 were allowed to reach 120 mph before the Bugatti started, the Bugatti would still be the first to reach 200 mph, according to the host of Top Gear, Jeremy Clarkson.

It has W16 and 4 turbos...it has 10 radiators, all wheel drive...

Comment

Re: 3 Cars : Chrysler ME 4-12 vs. Mclaren F1 LM vs Bugatti Veyron, but only 1 can win

And it costs...?

I'll stick to two wheels thanks, fraction of the price and able to destroy anything on the road.

Comment

Re: 3 Cars : Chrysler ME 4-12 vs. Mclaren F1 LM vs Bugatti Veyron, but only 1 can win

Originally posted by D3ADSY
            And it costs...?

I'll stick to two wheels thanks, fraction of the price and able to destroy anything on the road.
            You don't want to know the cost haha

You ride a bike?

Comment

Not at the moment. I go for my license in 1 month. Everyone in Sydney wants a motorcycle or something, you have to wait months.

I'll hopefully have a minimoto in a few days though...

Comment

bugatti:is one of the worlds most expensive cars.it is also the world's fastest car with a 8.0 liter W 16 with 64 valves ,10 radiators ,and a titanium exhaust system that produces a wopping 987 bhp and 922 lb ft of torque it has a top speed of 253 mph and does 0-62 in 2.46 seconds and does 0-100 in les than 5 seconds it can do 0-200 mph in the same time it takes the mclaren to do 135-200. it has 24 inch 14 inchs wide tires that are designed to melt to give extra traction like a drag racing slick does. the bugatti's chassis are made from carbon fiber and its brakes are made from carbon ceramic that can stop it from top speed (253 mph) to 0 in under 10 seconds. it has a 7 speed twin clutch DSG semi automatic sequental transmition that is feed to all 4 wheels. the car's weight is about 4300 lbs. and it can be bought for a cool 1.4 million $ .

Comment

Working...
                X