Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Dream... no... Nightmare...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream... no... Nightmare...

I dreamt I was driving my car down some freeway and changing lanes between cars and driving like a maniac running away from something. I can still feel how fast I was driving and jerking my car around. Then, I dreamt I accidentally inched too far into the pedestrian crossing and the light turned red. There were a LOT of people crossing, seemed like college kids. I tried to back up to give them some room, not realizing some people were behind my car... I accidentally drove over a bunch of people. Mags and someone else were in my backseat. I knew Mags apparently, enough for her to be in my car at least, which I do not. I owned an SUV, which I do not. She and her backseat companion, a guy (all I can remember of him is that it was a he) told me the screaming was from the stupid song on the radio. So I drove away. Then the cops got me. I went to jail. I am sleepy. I spent the night in jail with this evil mean cop being mean to me and making me look at the bloody pictures of the people I ran over. I killed two people. Mags and guy in the backseat got to go home. They told me I didn't hit anyone! They lied. I didn't sleep well. I am sleepy.
    The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

The dream interpreter says.....

DRIVING If you are driving: This suggests you are deciding your own direction in life.

Driving carelessly: Lack of responsibility socially or sexually; need for more awareness.

CAR Cars are such an enormously important and frequent part of modern life they represent all manner of things. But they are particularly representative of your ability to move around or your power to direct your life and make choices.

They also depict the ambitions, attitudes and care, or lack of it that drive you in life. The manner in which you make your way through life of course involves you in countless relationships of various sorts. So the car is again a symbol of such meetings and partings. But car dreams may also relate to the business of driving your actual vehicle in everyday life, and the manner in which you do so. Therefore some car dreams may warn you of attitudes you have that are dangerous, not just in relationships, but actually on the road.

The car in your dream can simply relate to feelings about the particular car (for example, if the car symbolized your relationship). Cars can depict what you feel about your social status or social standing. They are also excellent images of self control or lack of it, in your relationships with others.

Drivers seat: The attitudes directing how you live your life. Whoever is in the seat is influencing your life, either through your permission, through dependence or dominance, perhaps even fear.

Reversing: Sense of not getting anywhere; feeling that you are slipping backward, reversing a decision or changing direction.

KILL To suppress, kill feelings, deny conscious expression to parts of your nature. This may apply to the way you might kill out feelings for someone in a relationship.
    So dream interpretation stuff may be a bunch of crock but this is SO freaky close to the stuff going on in my head it's actually kind of scary.
    Last edited by ckBejug; 12-20-2004, 09:57 AM.
    The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

Originally posted by ckBejug
      Mags and guy in the backseat got to go home. They told me I didn't hit anyone! They lied. I didn't sleep well. I am sleepy.
      those bastards!!!

Comment

I dreamt I was driving my car down some freeway and changing lanes between cars and driving like a maniac running away from something. I can still feel how fast I was driving and jerking my car around. Then, I dreamt I accidentally inched too far into the pedestrian crossing and the light turned red. There were a LOT of people crossing, seemed like college kids. I tried to back up to give them some room, not realizing some people were behind my car... I accidentally drove over a bunch of people. Mags and someone else were in my backseat. I knew Mags apparently, enough for her to be in my car at least, which I do not. I owned an SUV, which I do not. She and her backseat companion, a guy (all I can remember of him is that it was a he) told me the screaming was from the stupid song on the radio. So I drove away. Then the cops got me. I went to jail. I am sleepy. I spent the night in jail with this evil mean cop being mean to me and making me look at the bloody pictures of the people I ran over. I killed two people. Mags and guy in the backseat got to go home. They told me I didn't hit anyone! They lied. I didn't sleep well. I am sleepy.
        DEAR! take 100 REALLY DEEP BREATHS!!!!! and then go to sleep again
        How do you hurt a masochist?
        -By leaving him alone.Forever.

Comment

General dream interpretation usually sucks ... the way I see that dream is that the car is more like your moderating on the forum. It's a rush to try to keep up with all the posts coming from all directions and sometimes you end up "driving over" people and making them bloody. Mags and her cleavage posting is definitely on your mind and you feel like you have been way more than accomodating with her in the back seat. That guy was probably "Andrew". The screaming on the radio were probably from Gaucho and Flames (ok I'm doing a bit of stretch on this last part!) Also, the cop I am guessing is your subconcious finally catching up with you and being mean to you.

My recommendation would be to not worry about moderating the board too much and just go for a more relaxing and scenic "drive" for a change.
          Last edited by Sip; 12-20-2004, 10:20 AM.
          this post = teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by gevo
            DEAR! take 100 REALLY DEEP BREATHS!!!!! and then go to sleep again
            When they ask me at work why I am sleeping at my desk, I am going to say it's because you told me to.
            Last edited by ckBejug; 12-20-2004, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Seapahn
              General dream interpretation usually sucks ... the way I see that dream is that the car is more like your moderating on the forum. It's a rush to try to keep up with all the posts coming from all directions and sometimes you end up "driving over" people and making them bloody. Mags and her cleavage posting is definitely on your mind and you feel like you have been way more than accomodating with her in the back seat. That guy was probably "Andrew". The screaming on the radio were probably from Gaucho and Flames (ok I'm doing a bit of stretch on this last part!) Also, the cop I am guessing is your subconcious finally catching up with you and being mean to you.

My recommendation would be to not worry about moderating the board too much and just go for a scenic drive for a change.
              Ahha, I wish that was what was actually going on in my head!! Things would be easier if that was the case. Good interpretation. lol. Alas, this nazi mod does not think about forum matters when she is not on the forum.

If I went for a scenic drive I'd fall asleep and crash and die in a fiery inferno. And it would be all your fault. How could you?!!

Comment

Ok but I think you might feel better if you post some cleavage
                this post = teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by Harut82
                  those bastards!!!
                  I KNOW!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seapahn
                    Ok but I think you might feel better if you post some cleavage
                    I think you might feel better if I post some cleavage. lol. Alas, (<--word of the day, perhaps) I'm not that kind of girl. lol.

Really, I don't judge! I just like to call people 'that kind of girl'. lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X