Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian guys ;-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moderators are quicker on the draw than ever I see.

Comment

Originally posted by hyebruin
      unspoken rule #1:

admitting you're a hot dish/stud/superman or the like outloud, and flattering oneself is an AUTOMATIC annihilation of any and all qualities that may be deemed as attractive and desirable

just don't make that mistake offline

guys who refer to themselves as 'decent looking' automatically become hotttt and grrrreat lookin, granted they've got something to start/work with
      and guys who utterly talk xxxx on themselves, should promote a stampeding of women, in his direction.

Comment

unspoken rule #1:

admitting you're a hot dish/stud/superman or the like outloud, and flattering oneself is an AUTOMATIC annihilation of any and all qualities that may be deemed as attractive and desirable

just don't make that mistake offline

guys who refer to themselves as 'decent looking' automatically become hotttt and grrrreat lookin, granted they've got something to start/work with
        Finally you said something nice and positive about me NOT!

Bruin jan, you keep poking me and then when I respond you take it personal. So I'm gonna try to be as nice as possible!

You ask anyone that KNOWS ME, they'll tell you that I never say I'm hott or anything like that. I was just joking and trying to be FUNNY.

Oh and you unfortunately won't find out if I'm a good kisser or not!
        Last edited by ckBejug; 02-25-2005, 11:56 AM.

Comment

HELL Yes. Armenian men are incredably sexy. They have this suave, sexy, aurora about them. I am so attracted to them that it gets myself into trouble countless of times. lol Definatley, armenian men are the sexiest in the world. #1 on my list.

Comment

Originally posted by EYYBABA23
            Finally you said something nice and positive about me NOT!

Bruin jan, you keep poking me and then when I respond you take it personal. So I'm gonna try to be as nice as possible!

You ask anyone that KNOWS ME, they'll tell you that I never say I'm hott or anything like that. I was just joking and trying to be FUNNY.

Oh and you unfortunately won't find out if I'm a good kisser or not!

my posts are referring to ARMENIAN GUYS in general, NOTTTT EYBABA23 i actually do not particularly care if you do or do not fit the profile dear guess my loss, i'll never know your hot lips
            Last edited by ckBejug; 02-25-2005, 11:56 AM.

Comment

LOL Bruin - I've certainly missed reading your (always entertaining) posts....

Comment

Originally posted by winoman
                LOL Bruin - I've certainly missed reading your (always entertaining) posts....
                gotta take out the ol' whip sometimes...what can i say

Comment

my posts are referring to ARMENIAN GUYS in general, NOTTTT EYBABA23 i actually do not particularly care if you do or do not fit the profile dear guess my loss, i'll never know your hot lips
                  I post something as a joke; you respond to MY comments and give your opinion about guys that flatter themselves (which I did and I wasn't serious), and then after I tell you I was joking (which would be clear to anyone with all the smilies and the LOL's), you lose your ole "whip" and come back with the lame answer of "I wasn't referring to you". You're a true Bruin!
                  Last edited by ckBejug; 02-25-2005, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EYYBABA23
                    I see you're still drinking that Alcohol, are you stoned also? LOL j/k

I post something as a joke; you respond to MY comments and give your opinion about guys that flatter themselves (which I did and I wasn't serious), and then after I tell you I was joking (which would be clear to anyone with all the smilies and the LOL's), you lose your ole "whip" and come back with the lame answer of "I wasn't referring to you". You're a true Bruin!

you are starting to look foolish, you know that, right? making assumptions about my 'alcohol use' and 'being stoned' what a male drama queen! what the heck is a 'true bruin?' anyways? your comments are a turn off on so many levels i have lost track! grow up already.

Comment

Again Bruin I'm lovin it - more more - crack that ole whip I/we can take it (and likely deserve it eh?) yes....

Comment

Working...
                      X