Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian guys ;-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArmenianKid
    one of the few facts i have read on the forum lately lol.
    We can't be held accountable concerning your inability to read anything longer then a one liner.

Comment

Originally posted by hyebruin
      editted......
      1.it was so disrespectful! 2.the guy didn't even have enough respect to take her somewhere secluded! how sad...
      1.See, my view on this is that if you felt it was disrespectful, then why did you keep watching them to see what they were doing? I mean from what you are saying, you stood there and observed everything. If I see something that's disrespectful, I either do something about it, or turn my head. You PROBABLY liked what you were seeing and dramatically waiting to see what would happen next. Am I right? I don't want you to think I'm being rude, but I'm just curious, were you jealous by any chance?

2.When I was with my X-gf, there were many instanses that she turned around and wanted to make out with me and we were in a parking lot or a car or something. I mean I don't see how you can say that the guy didn't have enough respect for her. How do you know they weren't there based on the girl's request?

Usually two people that are truly in love (OR very horny lol), don't care if they make love (or have sex) in a car in a parking lot, or in an expensive mansion.

About Persian girls being "easy" or "easier", I gotta say that I agree with hyebruin on this one. YES THAT'S RIGHT. I actually agree with her! lol...
      There are easy girls and those who are not easy in every nationality. It's just based on different personal experiences and name calling that someone would say "Persian girls are easy" or "This nation's girls are that" and etc.

Comment

I am so afraid of the future for Armenians. If we keep having this mentality about sex, we are headed for MORE trouble than we're already in. Don't you realize that when you are raised with the mentality that sex is bad and if you want sex you're bad...you'll eventually be overwhelmed with curiousity and will end up being a human mattress??? Please you guys, at least let's not do this to our future children...let's break this nasty mold that our ancestors have created. Armenians are sexual beings, just like any other human being in the world. WHYYYYY is it so wrong to experience that magnificent feeling with the one you love and care for? If you bring up your children with this notion, they WONT HAVE TO LEARN IT FROM THEIR 14 YEAR OLD LITTLE BOY CLASSMATES. Ugh..I am soo sick of these stupid "be a nun" rules that we have for the women. Why was it automatically assumed that the guy wanted to take the girl in the back and do the deed? Couldn't the girl be the one who got hot and steamy and couldn't wait til they got home? How do you know they weren't married? WTF I'm gonna be doing that with my hubby til the waters run dry....lol....

I just feel so sorry for us all...

Comment

Originally posted by violette829
          I am so afraid of the future for Armenians. If we keep having this mentality about sex, we are headed for MORE trouble than we're already in. Don't you realize that when you are raised with the mentality that sex is bad and if you want sex you're bad...you'll eventually be overwhelmed with curiousity and will end up being a human mattress??? Please you guys, at least let's not do this to our future children...let's break this nasty mold that our ancestors have created. Armenians are sexual beings, just like any other human being in the world. WHYYYYY is it so wrong to experience that magnificent feeling with the one you love and care for? If you bring up your children with this notion, they WONT HAVE TO LEARN IT FROM THEIR 14 YEAR OLD LITTLE BOY CLASSMATES. Ugh..I am soo sick of these stupid "be a nun" rules that we have for the women. Why was it automatically assumed that the guy wanted to take the girl in the back and do the deed? Couldn't the girl be the one who got hot and steamy and couldn't wait til they got home? How do you know they weren't married? WTF I'm gonna be doing that with my hubby til the waters run dry....lol....

I just feel so sorry for us all...
          I actually heard that many teens in Armenia are having sex now just like here. That doesnt surprise me looking at Russia and everything, but its still very dissapointing. I hope that more of us refrain from such behavior.

Its not good for the psychological well being of the person not to mention the relationship. If we lived in A Brave New World maybe, but not in this society. Its different when one is married and is completely committed to the partner. There are no emotional or psychological problems (assuming the marriage is a healthy one of course).

I am not religiously against premarrital sex. I just personally wouldnt be able to respect myself if I participated in something like this. Not to mention I would always feel like I hurt my future husband, and that I cant be a good role model to my children when it comes to this.

If a person has meaningless sex without commitment in our society then something is wrong emotionally/psychologically with that person. I dont mean to offend anyone. Thats my stand on the issue.

(This may be off topic in general, but it goes with the post I think)

Comment

Originally posted by ArmoBarbi
            I actually heard that many teens in Armenia are having sex now just like here. That doesnt surprise me looking at Russia and everything, but its still very dissapointing. I hope that more of us refrain from such behavior.

Its not good for the psychological well being of the person not to mention the relationship. If we lived in A Brave New World maybe, but not in this society. Its different when one is married and is completely committed to the partner. There are no emotional or psychological problems (assuming the marriage is a healthy one of course).

I am not religiously against premarrital sex. I just personally wouldnt be able to respect myself if I participated in something like this. Not to mention I would always feel like I hurt my future husband, and that I cant be a good role model to my children when it comes to this.

If a person has meaningless sex without commitment in our society then something is wrong emotionally/psychologically with that person. I dont mean to offend anyone. Thats my stand on the issue.

(This may be off topic in general, but it goes with the post I think)

I'm gonna refrain from being rude simply because I like you so much, but can you please tell me what possessed you to think this way? If you have premarital sex, you're hurting your husband? What about his 2000 partners? Isn't that hurting you? How are you hurting him if you know how to please him better? Yes, it would be nice to date, sleep with, and marry the same guy, but that doesn't happen often does it? I think it's things like this that are going to cause our demise. OMG Armenia? Let's not even goooo there. Of course they are going to be doing stuff like that. 12 year old girls are becoming prostitutes to feed their families, and who's to tell them not to? Have you ever felt hunger to the point where you would do ANYTHING for a piece of food? DO NOT TELL ME SHE CAN GET A JOB EITHER...Armenia is DISGUSTING...It was beautiful when I lived there, but it's just disgusting now. The same people who are telling the children not to have sex, are the same ones who are sitting fat and full on their "thrones", not doing anything about jobs and the welfare of their people, forcing these CHILDREN to come up with other means of survival. This topic always gets to me, and I end up saying things that may seem to offend people, I'm sorry..I don't mean to....I'm just VERY disgusted with our culture sometimes.

Comment

Great post Viollette (# 48) - your right on the money with this one IMO. (and your next post #50 too...!)

Yeah - sex is (can/should be) great! Too many people are way too uptight over what is one of the most wonderful things in life - in so many ways. Sex can (should) embody loving, pleasuring and being attentive to anothers every physical, intellectual (fantasy) and emotional need. And when you ultimatly reach the point of two people becomming one (and not just by proximity) - well there is no better or more fulfilling or more fundemental thing - and ideally it should be about giving of oneself wholly and without question...and sure also getting off yourself - which is not a bad thing either (I'm sure that there is a better way to say it but I couldn't think of it at the moment). So don't supress what comes natural (and again - its women who suffer the most in this regard - the imposition of the taboos etc tends to fall upon women).

Public displays of sexual acts...well thats something else of course. If you've been there - like Eyybaba alludes to - well sometimes its tough to contain...and there is certainly the thrill factor (for some). I had a g/f once that got off on this - and liked to be watched in general. I was never fully comfortable with it...but have to admit we had some great/thrilling times in public places (concerts/movies/police stations - that sort of thing - lol) or in other folks homes (at parties...) etc (I minded less and enjoyed more the risky/close to getting caught stuff as opposed to the out in the open stuff..) and most so we enjoyed doing it in cars...ussually in motion! ...but we had a few close calls (me losing control...as I was losing control!...sort of thing...yeah once on PCH we spun out and almost went off into the ocean - yeah - and I almost lost something very precious to me at the same time!)..anyway..yeah - for years I lived right next to Griffith Park in LA...and I must say I never fully got accustomed to the gay guys making out in public there - yeah it would bother/offend me - have to admit - but I did get used to it - to the point where my visitors would point it out (ussually with an "ewww" - and I wouldn't have even noticed...it had become so commonplace)...so I can understand when folks say keep it private in general - and they are right to a degree - but big diff IMO between kissing/making out and having an audience watching you "Get up for the downstroke" (ref: PFunk if your not familar...great tune BTW)...Though once - not too long ago - while my wife and I were waiting for a ride at the airport I was looking out over the parking lot - form a nice vantage point - and there was this pickup with the driver door opened and two feet/legs sticking out and this guy was standing outside the truck (more or less) and banging away for all he was worth (don't know if it was an emotional goodbye or an enthusiatic welcome home) - but both my wife and I were really touched! lol (and quite intrigued and amused of course...and yeah we watched...and enjoyed it...!)
              Last edited by winoman; 03-02-2005, 12:45 PM.

Comment

sex is good (pretty much)...and good sex is even better!

Yes once again Viollette I'm with you on thios one. And I wish I had much more premarital sex then I ever did (would have been tough to have had much more during certain periods of my life...but still)....and I'll caveat - it was pre-aids days and such - still - with the right precautions - no reason that young folks (perhaps late teens [legal] on up) shouldn't be out having FUN!!!! like your supposed to!

Comment

lol, yeah public displays of sexual acts are fine as long as you don't throw your used condom in the street and have my dog pic it up and have me TRY TO take it out of his mouth! Yes, it has happened!

Comment

Originally posted by CatWoman
                    lol, yeah public displays of sexual acts are fine as long as you don't throw your used condom in the street and have my dog pic it up and have me TRY TO take it out of his mouth! Yes, it has happened!
                    ewwww (where is the barfing smiley when you need it eh?)

Comment

Vi, I would be hurt by the simple knowledge that my husband has been with others. I expect him to feel the same way. I want my husband to know that I loved him so much even before meeting him that I waited to be only with him. I will feel good about being able to give this to him even if he cant do the same for me, and I think he will appreciate it. Of course it isnt fair if he had several partners before me for him to expect me to have waited for him, but that is a different issue all together.

Btw, I do talk and read about sex and sexuality, so while I am a virgin, I am not ignorant. I know a lot of things that many sexually active people dont know from reading, and am very open to learning and trying once the time comes. Not to mention that I have had bfs and sexual relations. I just know where to draw the line. I dont think my innocense will hurt my partner more than the lack there of would.

I am disgusted and saddened by the situation in Armenia and many other countries for that matter. Poverty has created a lot of problems, and this is certainly a biggie. It has nothing to do, however, with my feelings about premarrital sex in my own life.

I dont respect anyone less for having sex in a relationship (safely) if they decide that they can handle it well and will not be hurt by it as adults. They have the right to choose just like I do. I disrespect taudry and unsafe behavior. This is what I was referring to, if that was not clear.

Comment

Working...
                      X