Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Dodge Magnum...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by One-Way
    ^ Tryna steal my car, girl? Come over, I'll let you drive mine. You'll be the only person who I'll let drive my baaaaaaby.
    Okay baby, when should i be there?

Comment

Originally posted by Stark Evade
      I'm happy with my Magnum but not even that would be my car of choice. I'd always go German if I truly had a choice. BMW. I'd also love to own a Benz CL 55 Brabus.
      yeah! (about the German part!)

Comment

Originally posted by Lamb Boy
        Always German? The part costs alone make me scared. Look I know that there are NICER cars out there besides the two I put up but I'm talking about some kind of practicality...

I was a valet for a few years and parked everything from the ugliest beater you can imagine all the way through the Ferrari Modena shown here

So I admit about the Porshe chassis I could be wrong, but I've heard from numerous sources that all Subarus have their chassis based on current/previous Porsche chassis. As far as the LS goes it's a sports sedan and from my previous work experience one of my favorite cars to park. It felt 95% similar to a Bentley for how much less??

The Mercades with their stupid electronic keys that cost like a grand to have replaced. They also have about as much acceleration as a Honda Insight. I mean how long do you have to slam the accelerator before the car makes a reaction? Audi, VWs, Mecades (same parent company if I am not mistaken ... I COULD BE!!) parts and tune-ups cost a small fortune. Expensive cars STAY expensive is what I am getting at and I for one don't care that much about it to make my transportation one of the largest yearly costs like some ppl. Thus why I drive a 93 Civic lmao
        I don't get what your point is with all that. Yea, they are more expensive. That's why I don't drive one. But ideally, that is what I would want. I also love old Saabs. Not practical. So-frickin'-what?

I think Audi is partly owned by VW. Mercedes is a Daimler-Chrysler make. Daimler-Chrysler and VW have nothing to do with eachother. I hate VW.

Comment

VW and Audi are both part of VAG - Volkswagon-Audi group. Mercedes is owned/in partnership/whatever with Chrysler - and its showing for both makes - for Chysler - better stlyling and some additional features etc...for Mercedes...well...seems as if they are falling apart now...

Comment

And yes - Audis are quite expensive to own - believe me. I've had numerous repair issues and I've also put money into various performance upgrades. I'm currently contemplating about a $10-12K investment to turn it into a super beast (its currently just a beast)...wondering what it will take to break the 12 and perhaps 11 sec 1/4 times...currently I'm somewhere in the high 12s perhaps low 13s - depending on the temperature and atmospheric conditions (cold and dense air is decidedly best). I love thrashing corvettes, porsches, BMWs, EVOs and STis in my wagon - lol - ahd while I currently do - for the most part - I want to be assured of beaing able to thrash all competition under any circumstances...and mainly its just fun to hear those turbos spool up and launch off really fast like

Comment

I'd say go for it, depending on the reliability of the upgrades. $10-12k seems about average (for most already fast cars) to break into the 11s. However, I wouldn't call it an investment (or a really bad one) as you might get 2-3k added to your car's value after the upgrades. It's all in good fun though, right?

Comment

Originally posted by ddd
                I'd say go for it, depending on the reliability of the upgrades. $10-12k seems about average (for most already fast cars) to break into the 11s. However, I wouldn't call it an investment (or a really bad one) as you might get 2-3k added to your car's value after the upgrades. It's all in good fun though, right?
                yeah thats what I meant...(actually with the upgraded turbos and euro & perormance parts reliability is supposed to improve...)

Comment

Working...
                X