Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Christianity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christianity

I like things organized Lamb, and I dunno if the thread starters would've liked that thread goin off into a tangent so yah, i started this.

You asked that even though the Bible (in the Law of Moses, Leviticus 20:11-23 to be exact) said that incest was wrong, how could have the human population spread if Adams and Eves kid weren't aloud to get it on. Right? K, well:

Theres a void in the bible, and it doesn't get into the wife of Cain (which is the first son of Adam and Eve) - so we DONT KNOW who Cains wife is, suggesting that after Adam and Eve sinned, god decided to make more people. Implying: Adam and Eve were the first 2 humans, but after them getting kicked out, they were just the first FAMILY.

However, though in the bible it does not describe Cains wife in chronological order (like, when hes talkin about Cain killin his brother and all that xxxx, the wife is NEVER mentioned except that fact that Cain had a kid with this woman)...lattttter, it fills that void (or so it can be argued) when

In The First Book of Moses, Genesis 6 - it is written:

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

The serpents seed was before the flood, and also after that, because the sons of God took wives of the children of men, and they bare children unto them. The sons of God took themselves wives before men were destroyed, and after the flood with Noah's offspring.

The two seeds; good and evil; the seed of the serpent, the seed of God; born of the flesh, borne of the Spirit.

However, Noah's son's children would have been allowed to have children together, it was required to keep the bloodline pure unto Christ.

--------------------------------------

Pretty much, Cain married a woman god created after Adam and Eve.
    Last edited by ace; 12-13-2005, 04:00 PM.

Would you like to hear my thoughts on the validity of Jesus Christ being who the bible says he says he is. lol. I have yet to be disproven that Christianity is the true REAL religion.

Comment

Yah it's easy to "prove" stuff when you pull "facts" out of your rear end like that

"God made more people" after Adam and Eve... hahahahahahahahha

Don't you get sick and tired of trying to cover up all the holes in "Christianity" to try to prove this and that? Give it a break and try to cover up for "God's" mistakes (If the Bible is in fact God's words).
      this post = teh win.

Comment

Still waiting for the answer to the first question I posed ...

Comment

Originally posted by Sip
          Yah it's easy to "prove" stuff when you pull "facts" out of your rear end like that

Thats what it would suggest considering we do not have a direct answer as to who was Cains wife.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lamb Boy

Still waiting for the answer to the first question I posed ...

Are u blind u idiot?

In The First Book of Moses, Genesis 6 - it is written:

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Daughters were born. God made sons so that it wouldn't be incest. You dont get it?

Theres also another argument that he allowed it at first cause chronologically, the Laws of Moses (where it first says incest is wrong) comes way later, so incest would not be a sin as of yet.
              Last edited by ace; 12-13-2005, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sip

Don't you get sick and tired of trying to cover up all the holes in "Christianity" to try to prove this and that? Give it a break and try to cover up for "God's" mistakes (If the Bible is in fact God's words).
                I like to surround myself with people that dont deny Christianity being the true religion. I dont run from those who think other wise though.
                Last edited by ace; 12-13-2005, 04:26 PM.

Comment

I think you need to go back and reread my post from the other thread as that is not the question I asked you ...

Plus don't resort to name calling just because your incapable of making a point ...

Comment

I thought ur question was more or less: "if the bible says incest is wrong, yet it suggests we are all the outcome of incest...isnt it wrong?"

If that is not ur question, u can stop being a xxxx head and ask it in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X