Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Check this out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this out

Check the link that i will provide you. It is a game in which you can create your ''idea'' nation.

http://www.nationstates.net/

This one is mine :

----------------------------

Name of the nation : The Republic of The Armenian Empire
    Moto: "Proletarians of the World, Unite!"
    Civil Rights: Very Good
    Economy:Basket Case
    Political Freedoms: Superb

The Republic of The Armenian Empire is a tiny, socially progressive nation, notable for its devotion to social welfare. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 5 million love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.

It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Social Welfare, with areas such as Law & Order and Defence receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 68%, and even higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Arms Manufacturing.

Crime is totally unknown. The Armenian Empire's national animal is the lion and eagle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the dram.

-----------

Re: Check this out

You know what I just realized? The Armenian font works on my school computer, but doesn't at home. Interesting. I can finally see your username.

Garmir P? That's what it says?

Comment

Originally posted by One-Way
      You know what I just realized? The Armenian font works on my school computer, but doesn't at home. Interesting. I can finally see your username.

Garmir P? That's what it says?
      Red Brigade.

As for Red Brigade's nation... I don't get the "empire" part. I thought communists were anti-imperialist.

Comment

Originally posted by TomServo
        I thought communists were anti-imperialist.
        That's what I'd think... but I suppose that depends on how one defines the words. Marx said he wasn't 'Marxist. "Democracy" in Bushworldsms seems to mean freedom for big business to do whatever (with no regulation for human rights, environment, and so on)... so... Reread 1984, I suppose. Though that book was meant to be a warning against totalitarianism, I think this administration reads that book as a how-to book. The same story, will keep appearing, in different ways around the world, until enough people STOP it.

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Ro...est_Rogue.html (really worth reading... and pay attention to the, BUSH Jr, dates that international treaties were nulled or voided) REALLY! Read the whole thing (not too long) and think about that.

Genocide will not stop unless enough people know enough about the history of genocide to STOP any future genocide, anywhere. Isn't it 'interesting' that the Bush administration nulled and pulled out of already signed US international treaties right away... why? (e.g., human rights, Geneva convention, international criminal court, several dozen MAJOR international treaties...) I'm quite certain Hitler would push to pull out of these, as well. International criminal court? Why pull out of that if you weren't going to murder?

And, exactly why is it that Bush refuses to recognize the Armenian genocide?? This administration is bad. Very! bad.

I like this site because they are concise (but, I have checked what I've read here and so far it is accurate.)

"International Criminal Court (ICC) Treaty, 1998. Set up in The Hague to try political leaders and military personnel charged with war crimes and crimes against humanity. Concluded in Rome in July 1998, the Treaty was signed by 120 countries. Although President Clinton signed the Treaty in December 2000, he [Bush Jr.] announced that the U.S. would oppose it, along with six others (including China, Russia, and Israel). In May 2002, the Bush administration announced it was "unsigning" the Treaty, something the U.S. had never before done, and that it would neither recognize the Court's jurisdiction nor furnish any information to help the Court bring cases against any individuals. In July 2002, the ICC went into force after being ratified by more than the required number of 60 nations, including Britain, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, and Spain-Russia now having signed, but not ratified."
        Last edited by Anahita; 03-07-2006, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X