Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

V-Tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, I thought that list of stickers was to tell everyone what the car is NOT equipped with!

Comment

Either that or its a wish list.

I wish i had....

GReddy Turbo

Eibach

Panasonic

JVC

Rice

Comment

Originally posted by PASAMONSTER Either that or its a wish list.

I wish i had....

GReddy Turbo

Eibach

Panasonic

JVC

Rice
        LOL! I thought of that right after I hit "submit reply" on my last post. I was going to go back and edit it to say that...but....that whole damn going to work thing got in the way. Have to work to save up for modifying my ACTUAL turbo.

(which doesn't require premium 93 grain rice to run, by the way)

Comment

LOL basically all it does is make ur car sound louder from 4k and up

ghhhhh to ghhhheeeee and getting like 10 more hp

can it get any easier than that?

Comment

i dont see how zoom zoom sounds cool

i rather have my car rumble like a healthy muscle car.

instead of sound like a toy car

Comment

hey bud I dont know what kind of turbo you got but i have a turbo fitted on a H22A and it boosted @ 7.5 gets me about 75-80 HP and thats to the wheels.

lotus My Honda sound puts some camaros and mustangs to shame. Its a 4 banger with a 3 inch pipe coming out the side

if anyone is interested i'm selling a jackson supercharger for a sc400 I'll let it go for 3000

also have a twin turbo set up H22 too powerfull for my engine, boosted at 4 % it will produce about 100 hp on the right engine.

7,500 is price not a penny less

Comment

Originally posted by PASAMONSTER hey bud I dont know what kind of turbo you got but i have a turbo fitted on a H22A and it boosted @ 7.5 gets me about 75-80 HP and thats to the wheels.

also have a twin turbo set up H22 too powerfull for my engine, boosted at 4 % it will produce about 100 hp on the right engine.
                Wait wait wait....75-80 hp at the wheels out of a mere 7.5 psi??? Excuse my skepticism, but that sounds a bit...far fetched (especially when you say you have a twin turbo set up that MAY produce 100 hp on the "right" engine). You do realize that's half the power that motor starts with, don't you?

Oh, and your Honda may sound loud with it's 3" exhaust, but it's not the level of volume we have a problem with. It's the horrific sound emanating from those 3"s. Just bustin your balls.

Comment

when armenian hands touch a motor it screams to life mannn

its transformed from a rice rocket to a garlic bomb.

LOL

and the twin turbo came off a H22 that has a warped head now, and I am not risking that on my brothers car I don't wanna take apart and rebuilt a head.

ohhh and by right engine i meant A nice H22 that has some forged pistons bored out polished out cammed out raced out.

I saw a nice looking integra last time at the track, and i couldn't believe it dude made it into a 4.3 four banger. he was pumping out close to 1700 horses running on methanol.
                  Last edited by PASAMONSTER; 02-27-2004, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Fine PASAMONSTER!

How are you? nice to talk to you! so this is my car and all information about it and My Dear friend! i think i can bit you! we both know that ia m faster than you ! right? so its fitted with dual HKS GT2835 polished turbines, this car makes 950HP at 2.0 bar of boost and rolls on very rare Work Meister 19's front and rear.
                    Polished Veilside Surge Tank & Fuel System
                    HKS 272 Cams
                    HKS Ti Catback Exhaust
                    Twin Blitz Intakes
                    HKS Twin Power DLI
                    Twin Intank Pumps
                    1000CC HKS Injectors
                    HKS Front Mount Intercooler
                    Greddy 16row Oil Cooler
                    19in Work Equip Wheels
                    4 Blitz Gauges, Boost, EGT, Fuel Pressure, Oil Temp $1000
                    Blitz SBC-ID
                    Blitz Power Meter ID
                    HKS VPC
                    HKS GCC
                    G-Force ECU
                    Fluidyne Radiator
                    Custom Stereo
                    Custom Mounted Gauges in Airbag and glove box
                    Practically everything is in like new condition.
                    Peformance modifications performed by SP Engineering, so you can have confidence in the quality of thw work.
                    The car is a 94 6spd with 74k original miles. Clean Title of course.
                    Thats all and tell me if you like it ok?? and the picture is in the (Valid file extensions: gif jpg png txt zip bmp jpeg) see it!!
                    Attached Files
                    VerTigO

Comment

Be Honest!

Do you think you can bit this car?/ besides,the painting designer is my Dad! so this is my 2nd picture i hope you like it
                      Attached Files
                      VerTigO

Comment

Working...
                      X