Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Liberation of Western Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Liberation of Western Armenia

Originally posted by Azad View Post
    "IN THE QANDIL MOUNTAINS, Iraq (AP) — A Kurdish rebel commander has warned Turkey it would encounter tough resistance and a dragged-out, Vietnam-style conflict, if it launched a large-scale offensive against the Kurdish rebels in northern Iraq."

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/i...s_N.htm?csp=34
    Yeah, I think it would be smart for the Kurds to drag Turkey into N Iraq. This will not only make it easier for them to fight on their turf, but will probably piss off enough Kurds to swell the numbers for PKK and form other militant organizations.

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian View Post
      [SIZE="3"][CENTER][B]
      The out-come of the Artsakh issue

The strength of the Armenian economy

The strength of the Armenian military
      Your economy and military can not equal with Turkish millitary and economy!

[The strength and ideological conviction of the Armenian Diaspora

Maybe... there is many Turkish lobbies in Germany,Belgium,Netherlands etc...

[Whether or not Armenia develops and nuclear bomb

Turkey has got 7 nuclear bomb! Don't think this plan!

[Superpower interests within the region

Superpower needs Turkey as using a bridge! And Turkey has no petrol! both of them NATO country!
      [Strong Armenian-Iranians relations

Iran never help you! They are muslim and Turkey muslim too also Turkish-Iranian relations are very good. Turkey supports Iran's politics...Forget it!

[Strong Armenian-Russian relations

Racism generalizes in Russian young people! Forget it! Russian-Turkish relations are good, they make trade !

[Armenian-Kurdish relations

hehehe Kurdish people has got no state, no goverment! no military! and they are only 17 milions but Turkish people 67 milions...Lets include other Turkish countries Kazakhistan,Turkmenistan,Uzmekistan,Azerbejian etc many population! Forget!

[Armenian-Arab relations

Give example how it can be!!!! They are muslim also they never struggle
      Armenian-Turk wars! Evens so, they can struggle Iraq! FORGET THIS IDEA!

[Armenian-EU relations

Only France,Switzerland etc... supports armenia!but many EU countries in NATO! They never fight with a Nato country(Turkey)... Forget it! also EU countries make trade with Turkey they can think only their economy! FORGET IT!

[Turkey's internal problems - social and economic

Turkey has got no economical problems!! Only they have TERROR problem from some of the Kurdish people...Also every Kurd don't support PKK!
      That social problem not very important! Turkish army is powerful and too many young people there!
      [Turkey's external problems - political and military

Turkey has powerful military! no problem in Military! Don't make hooey!

[Unexpected "natural" disasters

maybe you must pray god to come unexpected diasters to Turkish people

Comment

Eshi qurag is as eshi qurag does, ehh Kanki. Thinking for an idiot like you is harmful for health. FORGET IT!

Comment

Originally posted by skhara View Post
          Yeah, I think it would be smart for the Kurds to drag Turkey into N Iraq. This will not only make it easier for them to fight on their turf, but will probably piss off enough Kurds to swell the numbers for PKK and form other militant organizations.
          I am sorry But Turkish army has been In N Iraq many times. It has also got sizeble manpower there for the last decade. You will see PKK can not swell as the army In Iraq or any body can resist as they did not in the past. I think the only way to fight effectively against PKK or terrorist organisation is to spread battle where they are logisticly supplied and garsp the areas until they are sent to heaven.
          We know some people will be happy if Turks are in trouble. I am afraid they are wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Artsakh View Post
            Western Armenia will be liberated when the geo-political situation in the world changes. Let me put it this way, even if the Armenians don't care about their lands in Turkey, the Greeks sure as hell haven't forgotten about theirs. When the time is right, the Greeks won't pass up the opporunity, and I'm sure the Armenians will play a part in that plan, and attack from the other side. With an internal kurdish uprising, and Syrian forces attacking from the south (in pursuit of the realization of their greater syria), that's when the Armenian question will be solved. and you know what, it'll be the Armenians who live in armenia that'll be doing the fighting, and not you know who.

What a nice plan you have made. well done. I do not know where do you live but I would advise you make a trip to Turkey and spend a few days there and tell us is it realy likely that this might happen in a few century time. This tells us exactly why armenian people lost their homeland in Turkey for ever.

Comment

Turds - Kurds

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Dozens die in Turkey border clash
              An ambulance carries injured Turkish soldiers following a clash with Kurdish rebels
              The attack on Turkish troops was one of the deadliest for some time
              At least 12 Turkish soldiers have been killed following an ambush by Kurdish rebels near the Iraqi border - with 32 rebels also killed, officials say.

Comment

Turks are right to attack North Iraq! PKK is terror organization and more dangerious tahn IRA and ETA! Also they claim to set up Kurdistan in your WESTERN ARMENIA!! Including Kars,Erzurum,Van.... Kurds are enemy for Armenians too! Also DTP is kurdish politic party which supports kurdish rebels! Their president Ahmet Turt's grandfather killed armenians
                Last edited by Kanki; 10-21-2007, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanki View Post
                  Turks are right to attack North Iraq! PKK is terror organization and more dangerious tahn IRA and ETA! Also they claim to set up Kurdistan in your WESTERN ARMENIA!! Including Kars,Erzurum,Van.... Kurds are enemy for Armenians too! Also DTP is kurdish politic party which supports kurdish rebels! Their president Ahmet Turt's grandfather killed armenians
                  Are you a turk?

Comment

Originally posted by skhara View Post
                    Are you a turk?
                    No, but I have been Turkey for 11 years.2 years ago I left there And I know Turks,Kurds and Turkish Armenians including Hrant Dink, Greeks etc..Also I can speak Turkish,Japanish and Spanish well

Comment

Originally posted by Kanki View Post
                      No, but I have been Turkey for 11 years.2 years ago I left there And I know Turks,Kurds and Turkish Armenians including Hrant Dink, Greeks etc..Also I can speak Turkish,Japanish and Spanish well

He is a Turd, Skhara.
                      Last edited by Lucin; 10-22-2007, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X