Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Liberation of Western Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Liberation of Western Armenia

This is a perfect time to chastise those islamic pious killer Turkic hordes. They are guilty of sponsoring anti-Armenian, anti-Christian policies anyhow and now they deserve to have a nuke with their name on it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian

One day this military parade will take place in Van.

Kind of a depressing view of the future ... I would hope in a few hundred years people won't be as stuck on their geographic boundaries and sentimental values of "their" land. I would hope in a few hundred years we will have moved beyond these arbitrary breakdowns by "nation".

I wouldn't mind seeing the United Countries of the World operating more like the states operate in the US rather than the current "countries". Along these lines, the European Union is definitely on the right track to achieving this exact thing in the near term (hundred years?). But in a few hundred years, I would hope this would spread to around the globe.
      this post = teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sip
        Kind of a depressing view of the future ... I would hope in a few hundred years people won't be as stuck on their geographic boundaries and sentimental values of "their" land. I would hope in a few hundred years we will have moved beyond these arbitrary breakdowns by "nation".

I wouldn't mind seeing the United Countries of the World operating more like the states operate in the US rather than the current "countries". Along these lines, the European Union is definitely on the right track to achieving this exact thing in the near term (hundred years?). But in a few hundred years, I would hope this would spread to around the globe.

Excuse me? That is a nice utopian view but I also have an appendum to that: in a few hundred years I wish you would realize that these "nations" that were subjugated it is not about "land" as much as us trying to live our lives with freedom and prosperity and less oppression. Therefore, in a few hundred years when these criminals that inflicted that heinous genocide upon our people give us back what they stole, then we might sit and ponder a compromise. But till then, I wish you would expand the narrow mind more and realize that it is not about being "stuck in the past" but rather seeking justice from it and you have no right to give any judgment about that.

Comment

As a matter of fact, try to take insight from the hindsight and tell this rebuttal you have to the Turks who care less of your and all other christian Armenians' lives. If you can get them to compromise and compensate like civil people about what they have done, then bliss ninny consider it a deal, till then I want justice for their injustice.

Comment

In my envisioned utopia of the future, there are no "Turks"
            this post = teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian
              You did not understand the essence of my message. You are thinking in the present. Things change over time. No one believed that the Soviet Union would fall apart. No one believed that Armenians would be able to beat the Azeri enemy that was much larger and much beter eguipped. American Turkish relations are based upon political interests. When politics change so can their relationship. What's more, Turks in reality, have not been able to do much militarily against Kurds, who are just a bunch of disorganized disunited gaurillas.

Also, Turkish military hardware is not modern, its about 20-30 years old. Yes, they have superior numbers, but numbers are relative. Re-read the essey I wrote, I am not calling for a war against Turkey, I simply want us to be ready for the day when Turkey is weak and the political situation is right. There might come a time when Turkey falls into civil war and the regional powers of Iran and Russia might want to take advantage of the situation by allowing and assisting the Armenian army's move westward.

Don't panic, I don't see this happening within the near future. Just keep western Armenia in your heart and be ready for an opportunity.
              Agreed VERY much.

Given the history of US and its relations with other countries, US always backstabs, and one day it will come the day when they will leave Turkey hanging from a tree, and we should not miss the oportunity to cut the rope

No one until today benefited in a long run by kissing US's ass

Comment

I think every member of this forum, especially an Armenian one, would greatly benefit if he or she reads the Armenian’s essay, which to put it in one word, is brilliant.

Comment

Armenian you are a dangerous man

Comment

Originally posted by Otto3
                    Armenian you are a dangerous man
                    Who, me?!?!?!

Listen Turkoglu, you are going to lose your eastern regions, without a doubt. I ask: Wouldn't you want to lose it to us Armenians instead of Kurds ? If I was a Turk, I'd give up those lands to Armenians right now and save all of us a lot of potential misery and blood shed. Trust me, its in the Turkish intertest to give up those lands to Armenians.
                    Last edited by Armenian; 07-29-2006, 08:54 AM.
                    Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

i said you are dangerous because you are approaching the issue logically and systematically.... ofcourse i prefer Armenians... actually who can be dumb enough to give lands to kurds.. it would be a great shame.. i want a real enemy who has the balls to earn some land not mountain goats
                      at least we can say we lost land to some worthy people

but i prefer not giving anything without some fight ofcourse...
                      Last edited by Otto3; 07-29-2006, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X