Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Consequences Of Attacking Iran And Why Tehran Is Not Worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Consequences Of Attacking Iran And Why Tehran Is Not Worried

I'm pretty sure that Iran falls under the jurisdiction of Ecthmiadzin, not Cilicia.

For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
    to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
      I'm pretty sure that Iran falls under the jurisdiction of Ecthmiadzin, not Cilicia.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenia...ly_Etchmiadzin
      All my life I have been under the impression that the Iranian-Armenian community was under Clician authority. I could be wrong. It's one of those things you think you know but you never had the opportunity/urge to verify. Perhaps you should ask someone in the Prelacy. I would not go with Wikipedia information. However, the most influential Armenian political/cultural organization in Iran is the ARF. As a result of the influential role the ARF plays in Iranian-Armenian society, the Clician Katolikosate will by default play a influential role as well. Maybe Lucin can confirm or refute my claims. Nonetheless, I only took issue with Lucin because of her attempt to belittle Garegin II.
      Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

I am not 100% sure either. To me it would make sense in geographical terms to have Etchmiadzin lead the flock in Iran. If anyone knows for sure please post.
        For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian View Post
          All my life I have been under the impression that the Iranian-Armenian community was under Clician authority. I could be wrong.
          You've been correct, all your life.

Nonetheless, I only took issue with Lucin because of her attempt to belittle Garegin II.
          What gave you that impression?? "Belittle" is a pretty strong word. As you reminded, his task is more concentrated on different issues in Armenia. I was just stating how influential one is on the international level compared to the other. As an orthodox Christian, I have great respect for both of them.

But for instance, do you think Aram I would have gone at the door of an individual like Levon, and then to be refused?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucin View Post
            You've been correct, all your life.
            Thank you, jan

What gave you that impression?? "Belittle" is a pretty strong word.
            Perhaps the word "belittle" was a bit too strong, but I was merely basing my perception of your intentions on your words (see below).

It's interesting that Aram I is a very politically active religious leader, he travels everywhere, meets with world leaders, makes various comments in condemnation or support of different issues but I have not seen Catholics Garegin II of Edjmiadzin as active and influential on different levels.
            So, based on your words above, you seem to be comparing the two and making the unfair assumption that Garegin II lags behind Aram I. Thus, belittling??? Anyway, no big deal.

As you reminded, his task is more concentrated on different issues in Armenia. I was just stating how influential one is on the international level compared to the other.
            You are right. Aram is more "international," so-to-speak. This has to do with his training, which was outside of the Soviet Union; his strong ARF associations worldwide; and because he seems to be a high ranking Mason (32 degree?). Anyway, they both play two different yet essentially vital roles in our nation.

But for instance, do you think Aram I would have gone at the door of an individual like Levon, and then to be refused?
            You are right. If Aram I had to lower himself to the point of going to Levon's door and then refused entry, he would have kicked down the door and smashed Levon's head with his gem studded patriarchal staff...

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hey armenian,
              whats the role of the Masons in Armenia?

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian
                because he seems to be a high ranking Mason (32 degree?).
                Isn't the Armenian Church against freemasonry? Also, I think it's a big conflict of interest for any church figure to be a mason, not to mention the role played by masonic factions in the Armenian Genocide.

Comment

Isn't the Armenian Church against freemasonry? Also, I think it's a big conflict of interest for any church figure to be a mason, not to mention the role played by masonic factions in the Armenian Genocide.
                  Are you referring to any Church canons? There are no laws in the Armenian Church addressing Masonry. In theory, the Church 'should' be against it. In practice, however, it a different story. Nevertheless, I don't see anything wrong with having prominant Armenians in all kinds of organizations, including those that we don't see in a good light. Although I have to admit it would be a double edged blade.

Free Masonry is, in essence, an exclusive club for the financial/political elite in the West. Within the exclusive confines of top level Masonry (not the low level wannabees in the lodges) leaders (financial, religious or political) of various lesser nations (third world/developing nations) are wined and dined towards socioeconomic/geopolitical intentions.

Originally posted by truAnatolian View Post
                  Hey armenian,
                  whats the role of the Masons in Armenia?
                  I am not too familiar with this topic to give you a comprehensive/accurate answer. Last few years, however, there have been accusations made that many prominant Armenians in Armenia, including the former president Levon Petrosian were Masons... Personally, I don't think Masonic influence in Armenia can be too strong primarily due to two reasons: Armenia's insular national development during the Soviet years and the strong influence of the Russian FSB in Armenia.

Նժդեհ

Comment

Are you referring to any Church cannons?
                    None that I know of, but I thought that our church would have the same attitude toward masonry as the catholic church. Also, Armenians have a negative view of masonry, seeing them as satanists.

Although I have to admit it would be a double edged blade.
                    Exactly! There is no way to know whos interests they really serve and I would be very careful in employing this tactic.

Within the exclusive confines of top level Masonry
                    Yes, more or less these are the illuminati, bohemian grove, skull & bones, trilateral commission, cfr, bilderbergers, etc. In other words the nwo-ers/globalists. This is why I don't feel comfertable having high ranking members of our Church being involved with these scum bags, not because they are scum, but because of the power they have to buy and sell whatever and whomever they please.
                    Last edited by Armanen; 11-10-2008, 01:14 PM.

Comment

None that I know of, but I thought that our church would have the same attitude toward masonry as the catholic church. Also, Armenians have a negative view of masonry, seeing them as satanists.
                      And there are Armenians that think being part of the organization is very prestigious, so they join their local lodges and become wannabees...

Exactly! There is no way to know whos interests they really serve and I would be very careful in employing this tactic. Yes, more or less these are the illuminati, bohemian grove, skull & bones, trilateral commission, etc. In other words the nwo-ers/globalists. This is why I don't feel comfertable having high ranking members of our Church being involved with these scum bags, not because they are scum, but because of the power they have to buy and sell whatever and whomever they please.
                      I fully agree. Also, it's utterly foolish when representatives of little/vulnerable nations think that by being in these organization they can somehow manipulate their thinking. Being a high ranking Mason is Aram I's biggest fault - if he indeed is a Mason.

Allow me to mention here that it's not a good idea to dwell on the ominous names you mentioned above because it simply gives an impression of fantasy. When I have discussions regarding this topic, I simply tell people to forget the terms Skull & Bones or Masons or Illuminati and just think of them as an super exclusive club where the world's most powerful, the elite of the elite (primarily old money), have a lifelong membership in. A club who's members are so wealthy so powerful that they can literally buy and sell nations and make life and death decisions than can impact the entire globe. The members of this club, mainly of European decent, are solely interested in protecting their enormous wealth and power and they will do so by any means necessary. So when certain nations/movements/individuals rise that can potentially oppose them and their globalist plans they are eliminated one way or another.

Nazis were one group that that attempted to oppose this global/western elite. Bolsheviks were first supported by the global elite with the primary intention of destabilizing the Russian Empire but then the Bolsheviks turned against them, and now the Russian Empire is back. Currently, this global elite involves itself in exporting democracy and liberalism worldwide and they are also trying to figure out what to do with China and Russia. But their most pressing problem today is population growth control, acquisition of various vital natural resources, and maintaining the current financial system, that which has helped them enslave a significant portion of the world's population many generations.

Նժդեհ

Comment

Working...
                      X