Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Hidden "Armenians" in Turkey....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hidden "Armenians" in Turkey....

Originally posted by exfo View Post
    Originally posted by Siamanto View Post
    In TEMPORARILY SO CALLED Turkey, Armenian, Greek or *urkish is not necessarily a genetic or racial denomination, the difference is of ethnic nature. *urks, not only have stolen the ancestral lands of the natives, they have also stolen the genetic heritage and physical appearance- as if to create the illusion of being the rightful owners of the stolen lands.

Wow! This was the strongest hatred message I have ever seen here. Wow, you really literally hate Turks.

Expression of hatred? So, according to our koylu, hatred is expressed when a thief is charged of the crime of robbery? Should we refrain from depicting a crime as such in order to respect the feelings of the criminal? How convenient....when one is the criminal.

Can it be that you perceived it as hatred because the idea that your "identity" may be nothing but web of lies and a bag of "stolen goods" gives you the chill?

I would also be scared if, each time I looked into a mirror, I saw in my face a biological mask to hide and conceal the identity of the Central Asian thief who killed and looted the owners of my house?
    I would also be scared if, each time I looked at my ID Card, I saw (Latin) characters meant to hide and conceal the identity of the Central Asian thief who killed and looted the owners of the lands.

Yes, your "identity" - or heritage - is a web of lies and "stolen goods."

Note: I have chosen to auto censor the words "*urk," "*urkish" or *urkic" because it is commonly perceived as unpleasant and offending, evokes unpleasant emotions and imagery and is pregnant with immoral and evil connotations
    What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

Well, I think I need to clarify what I was talking about. I was only addressing the Armenian's living in Turkey. I think that it is shameful that the Turkish people call the Armenians there 'invalids' and other insulting names. I was saying that if they show who they are and practice whatever bits and pieces of Armenian culture that they know (like a little bit of religion maybe), that, eventually they would be accepted as Armenians and that the Turks would soon realize that Armenians are not bad people and that their 'image' of Armenians is completely wrong. I was not saying that all Armenians should go the Turkey and live there or anything even close to that. By 'integration, and acceptance' I meant for those who live in Turkey (they can be accepted for who they are, not who they pretend to be). It was my fault for not being more clear in my statement and I apologize for it. As for an example (Siamanto), look at America in the early 1900's. There was a huge influx of southern and eastern Europeans and the Americans hated them a lot (nativists, so to speak). They tried everything to keep the immigrants out with the Emergency Quota Act and, later, the Immigration Act to keep them out as much as possible (don’t even get me started on the Asian population in America back them). But look at the immigrant populations now. The Americans do not mind that there are Russians, Italians, Greeks, Slovenians, Romanians, ect living right next door and they even like their culture and there is acceptance and mutual respect for one another. As for the whole 'we look the same' bit, I was only talking about body and facial structure. Do you think that a lot of the Turks who know these people or pass by them everyday knew that they were Armenians or had an Armenian background?

Comment

Am afraid I am incapable of writing of a "hateful" message that would suit as a reply to Siamanto...
        But I wish, wish and wish... she learns that she has some turkish blood somehow...even a bit is enough...and then maybe she realize not everthing is measured in terms of nationality, race ,ethnicity, religion..etc... but only by the colour of one's heart...

Note: I refer to Siament in the third person as I wish to avoid any contamination with the unpleasant emotions and immoralities deeply embedded within and reaching out from her evil heart.

Comment

Originally posted by sev_zeytun View Post
          Well, I think I need to clarify what I was talking about. I was only addressing the Armenian's living in Turkey. I think that it is shameful that the Turkish people call the Armenians there 'invalids' and other insulting names. I was saying that if they show who they are and practice whatever bits and pieces of Armenian culture that they know (like a little bit of religion maybe), that, eventually they would be accepted as Armenians and that the Turks would soon realize that Armenians are not bad people and that their 'image' of Armenians is completely wrong. I was not saying that all Armenians should go the Turkey and live there or anything even close to that. By 'integration, and acceptance' I meant for those who live in Turkey (they can be accepted for who they are, not who they pretend to be). It was my fault for not being more clear in my statement and I apologize for it. As for an example (Siamanto), look at America in the early 1900's. There was a huge influx of southern and eastern Europeans and the Americans hated them a lot (nativists, so to speak). They tried everything to keep the immigrants out with the Emergency Quota Act and, later, the Immigration Act to keep them out as much as possible (don’t even get me started on the Asian population in America back them). But look at the immigrant populations now. The Americans do not mind that there are Russians, Italians, Greeks, Slovenians, Romanians, ect living right next door and they even like their culture and there is acceptance and mutual respect for one another. As for the whole 'we look the same' bit, I was only talking about body and facial structure. Do you think that a lot of the Turks who know these people or pass by them everyday knew that they were Armenians or had an Armenian background?
          Your analogy is completely faulty. Think twice before comparing two countries in different historical, social, geopolitical contexts...

Originally posted by sev_zeytun View Post
          I'm sorry if you don't agree but I think that there needs to be some sort of acceptance for one another. Turks hate Amerians, Armenian's hate Turks. Where is this going to end up in the future? War? If Armenia fights with Turkey and loses then there might not be an Armenia. I love my counrty but I think that if there is no compromise then this is all going to go downhill. No one has changed my mind about anything I just have the impression that if anymore hatred is spread between our counrty and theirs will lead to even worse things for Armenia. My family there doesn't even have a toilet, a refrigerator, or enough food to eat. There are not enough jobs And the government is very corrupt. I don't want things to get any worse over there. Armenian's in Armenia already have a tough time and Turkey and Azerbedjian hating us doesn't make things any better.

Մի քիչ մակարդակ ցոյց տվէք: Ամոթ է:

Comment

Originally posted by Selpak View Post

The people who suports Sevr.

Some of them died on Russian side with turkish weapons; some of them died during relocation, some of them died in French uniforms, some of them died in Greek uniforms, some of them escaped with Greeks from izmir, some of them still live in Anatolia, some of them went to istanbul, some of them imigrate to other countries, some of them lives in ME, some of them became turkish, some of them converted to Turk... Where is Caucasian Turks?
            no one supports Sevr in Turkey as Armenian,Circassian-according to some Turks Circassians aretheir slaves,right?-Rums,Greek,**ew....
            It is nice to hear they lives in you.May be Caucasian Turks hava to have thier own diaspora!Can Republic of Turkey protect them,it can not protect its own citiciens example:Hran Dink,6-7 September events,Dersim Genocide....it is too long list.topic got out sorry for it.

Comment

Where is Caucasian Turks?

"Azerbaijanis"?

By the way, don't you know turks have no business in Caucasia anyway and belong on the east side of the Caspian?

Comment

no one supports Sevr in Turkey as Armenian
                Find a forum member whois from Turkey and ask him/her. http://www.koxuz.biz/

according to some Turks Circassians aretheir slaves,right?-Rums,Greek,**ew....
                According to which Turks? Ulen bi bok anlamıyorum ki yazdıklarınızdan. Bi diyorsun bizim köydeki ermeniler şahane yemek yapıyorlar -yeme yanında yat-, ondan sonra Anadolu'da Ermeni mi kaldı diyorsun. Ha, kaldı mı diye sorarsan, yok kalmadı. Sadece Hatay'da felan bir kaç ermeni köyü var sadece benim bildiğim. Özellikle bu son yazdığın tam sallama olmuş. Allah aşkına kim diyor şu bizim kölemiz felan... Ben niye duymuyorum, görmüyorum onları...

"Azerbaijanis"?
                Come little bit more west.

By the way, don't you know turks have no business in Caucasia anyway and belong on the east side of the Caspian?
                Turks have more business in Caucasia than you have business in Turkey.

Note: I have chosen to auto censor the words "*urk," "*urkish" or *urkic" because it is commonly perceived as unpleasant and offending, evokes unpleasant emotions and imagery and is pregnant with immoral and evil connotations. But almost all of my posts are about *urks. I am so clever. sea inleter/koylu

Comment

Come little bit more west.
                  lol -- so maybe you should have said Armenia from the start. Thank god for that!

Turks have more business in Caucasia
                  so sayeth the deity of the savage nomads.

than you have business in Turkey.
                  'I' certainly have no business in 'turkey'.

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat
                    ArmSurvival who can you talk about friendship between armenian and turks? how can we be friends with people that still denie what there antcestors have done to us and the reason that most armenians hate turks is for what they have done in the past and what they are doing now
                    There are a lot of Turks who think the genocide should be recognized (mostly Turks outside of Turkey, but there are a growing number inside Turkey). My point is if we declare some kind of hatred or disassociation with Turks in general, then those who are for recognizing the genocide will be stuck between racist Armenians and those who are fanatics in their own society. Not all Turks have the same opinion.
                    Last edited by ArmSurvival; 05-05-2007, 04:18 PM.

Comment

And how many of these "recognizer" turks are open to packing up their tents and moving out of Armenian lands?

Comment

Working...
                      X