Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

buying a new car need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying a new car need help!

alright hema iam getting a 2005 caddie deville, ive been doing some research on it seems like a great car but ive heard it gives problems to quickly what do you guys know about this car. Help me out here need some help with this, is this car worth it or is there something esle you reccomend, and is it true it
    fu*ks up quickly engine wise. let me know what you know.

Re: buying a new car need help!

It's not really my type of car but with any used car, depends on price, miles, condition, and how it was taken care of. The problem with luxury cars is that things are too complicated and every time something happens you have to take it to the stealership or some expensive mechanic. Also, how is the gas milage? Is it going to work out for your needs?
    this post = teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sip View Post
      It's not really my type of car but with any used car, depends on price, miles, condition, and how it was taken care of. The problem with luxury cars is that things are too complicated and every time something happens you have to take it to the stealership or some expensive mechanic. Also, how is the gas milage? Is it going to work out for your needs?

well i dont know if i want that car yet, not to sure i have few on my mind.

2005-06 infiniti fx45, caddie dts, crysler c hemi, infiniti m45 jus doing some research befor i purchase a vehicle. you guys got any good ideas for a good car.

Comment

The good thing about the 05 is that it would still be under factory warranty (I assume). That's a big plus when buying used. The infiniti's are definitely great but at least the fx45 I think runs on premium (not sure about the others). It's no fun speding $80 to fill up a gas tank every week

How much do you drive and what kind of driving? Is it mostly city, a lot of highway, mix of both, do you have to park in tight places?
        this post = teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sip View Post
          The good thing about the 05 is that it would still be under factory warranty (I assume). That's a big plus when buying used. The infiniti's are definitely great but at least the fx45 I think runs on premium (not sure about the others). It's no fun speding $80 to fill up a gas tank every week

How much do you drive and what kind of driving? Is it mostly city, a lot of highway, mix of both, do you have to park in tight places?

siktir ara the caddie and the infiniti fx, its either the gs 350 kam the infiniti m45 mostly. i went to the nissan dealer tuftaa cars man i coudlent even fit in the dam car homie i started the endgine guirly a*s engine, iterior sucked big time. the fx was good baitz i dont need a suv right now, so the best so far is the lexus gs or infiniti m45. Just need some time to choose the right one.
          thx for the help tho homie.

Comment

Do you live in LA?

Comment

Originally posted by One-Way View Post
              Do you live in LA?

ha ape, born and raised

Comment

You can't really go wrong with Infiniti. Also, not sure if you like it but check out Mazda 3. The regular engine is a bit weak (we got one for my gf a couple years ago as it was very affordable) but the bigger engine is a lot of fun to drive. They are also made in Japan (not all Mazdas are), are very reliable, and fairly fuel efficient.

Lexus is also great but I am personally not a big fan of them. I think they are usually overpriced. But again, you can't really go wrong with one plus their resale value seems to be really good.
                Last edited by Sip; 06-08-2007, 12:56 PM.
                this post = teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by friend View Post
                  ha ape, born and raised
                  Well, I work at Five Star Tires in LA. My uncle owns it. We do everything on cars, except body work. If you do get a car, or want to bring one down for us to check and see in what condition it is - do so. We don't charge or anything for that kind of work, and we'll inspect everything for the car. We're on 7318 W. Sunset Blvd. - between La Brea and FairFax. Phone number is 323-876-1033.

Comment

Originally posted by One-Way View Post
                    Well, I work at Five Star Tires in LA. My uncle owns it. We do everything on cars, except body work. If you do get a car, or want to bring one down for us to check and see in what condition it is - do so. We don't charge or anything for that kind of work, and we'll inspect everything for the car. We're on 7318 W. Sunset Blvd. - between La Brea and FairFax. Phone number is 323-876-1033.
                    i will do so, appericate it.

Comment

Working...
                    X