• porno
  • jigolo sitesi

  • Armenian Singles
    Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 387885868788
    Results 1,306 to 1,314 of 1314

    Thread: Armenia's Economic Pulse

    1. #1306
      Registered User
      Join Date
      May 2009
      Posts
      2,946

      Re: Armenia's Economic Pulse




      We have to know where we are to decide our direction which way to go.

      We have to know the "leadership" that took us where we are so not to make the same mistake again.

      We the people have to wake up not to allow such a leadership ever con us ever again.

      .
      Last edited by londontsi; 03-16-2017 at 01:56 AM.
      Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
      Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
      Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

    2. #1307
      Registered User Haykakan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Posts
      6,098

      Re: Armenia's Economic Pulse

      Tatra truck production to launch in Armenia

      March 18, 2017 - 21:53 AMT
      PanARMENIAN.Netx- AxTatra truckxproduction factory will be built in Armenia’s Kotayk province, according to a memorandum signed between Tatra Trucks andxZenon LLC, a top official from Gazprom Armenia said.
      Andranik Harutyunyanxsaid the deal is the result of an agreement reached between prime minister Karen Karapetyan and Russia-based Armenian business people.
      2000 new jobs will be created by the end of the project.
      PAN’s sources separately confirmed the news.
      Tatra is a Czech manufacturer producing vehicles. Owned by the Tatra Truck company, it is the second oldest company in the world producing cars with an unbroken history, after Peugeot.

      http://www.panarmenian.net/eng/news/235308/
      Hayastan or Bust.

    3. #1308
      Registered User
      Join Date
      May 2009
      Posts
      2,946

      Re: Armenia's Economic Pulse

      .



      .
      Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
      Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
      Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

    4. #1309
      Registered User Haykakan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Posts
      6,098

      Re: Armenia's Economic Pulse

      Armenia and the European Union initialed the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement today.
      From the Armenian side the document was signed by Armenia’s chief negotiator, Deputy Foreign Minister Garen Nazaryan and First Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Investments Garegin Melkonyan.
      Luke Devin, Director of thexEUxDepartment for Russia, Eastern Partnership, the regional cooperation with Central Asia and thexOSCE, and Petros Sourmelis of European Commission’s xDirectorate-General for Tradex signed the document on behalf of the European Union.
      Armenian Foreign Minister Edward Nalbandian welcomed the visit of the EU officials and noted that the document would open a new page in the relations between Armenia and the EU member states.
      The Agreement to be signed later this year will reflect the depth, level and volume of relations between Armenia and the European Union, Minister Nalbandian said.
      He added that “the document is a testament to the importance Armenia attaches to cooperation with the EU.”
      http://www.armradio.am/en/2017/03/21...hip-agreement/
      Hayastan or Bust.

    5. #1310
      Registered User
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Posts
      351

      Re: Armenia's Economic Pulse

      Quote Originally Posted by Haykakan View Post
      Armenia and the European Union initialed the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement today.
      From the Armenian side the document was signed by Armenia’s chief negotiator, Deputy Foreign Minister Garen Nazaryan and First Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Investments Garegin Melkonyan.
      Luke Devin, Director of thexEUxDepartment for Russia, Eastern Partnership, the regional cooperation with Central Asia and thexOSCE, and Petros Sourmelis of European Commission’s xDirectorate-General for Tradex signed the document on behalf of the European Union.
      Armenian Foreign Minister Edward Nalbandian welcomed the visit of the EU officials and noted that the document would open a new page in the relations between Armenia and the EU member states.
      The Agreement to be signed later this year will reflect the depth, level and volume of relations between Armenia and the European Union, Minister Nalbandian said.
      He added that “the document is a testament to the importance Armenia attaches to cooperation with the EU.”
      http://www.armradio.am/en/2017/03/21...hip-agreement/
      How similar is it to the DCFTA we had earlier? What is demanded of the Armenian side and what are the perks? Do we get access to the EU market? That would be so awesome!

      In other news,

      https://renewablesnow.com/news/to-th...rmenia-562476/

      Wish it was the IMF or WB doing the investment instead.

    6. #1311
      Registered User
      Join Date
      Dec 2014
      Posts
      152

      Re: Armenia's Economic Pulse

      Quote Originally Posted by HyeSocialist View Post
      How similar is it to the DCFTA we had earlier? What is demanded of the Armenian side and what are the perks? Do we get access to the EU market? That would be so awesome!

      In other news,

      https://renewablesnow.com/news/to-th...rmenia-562476/

      Wish it was the IMF or WB doing the investment instead.
      Yeah some positive stuff, This government looks much more professional.
      If someone gets his hands on the new EU document please share.

    7. #1312
      Registered User
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Posts
      351

      Re: Armenia's Economic Pulse

      Quote Originally Posted by Zeytun View Post
      Yeah some positive stuff, This government looks much more professional.
      If someone gets his hands on the new EU document please share.

      http://arka.am/en/news/business/arme...vestment_bank/

      More good news!

      This is what Armenia needs to do. Have a foreign ministry that connects the world, with the republic, with the diaspora.

    8. #1313
      Registered User
      Join Date
      May 2009
      Posts
      2,946

      Re: Armenia's Economic Pulse

      .



      .
      Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
      Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
      Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

    9. #1314
      Registered User Haykakan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Posts
      6,098

      Re: Armenia's Economic Pulse

      Quote Originally Posted by londontsi View Post
      .



      .
      For those that do not understand Armenian.
      Vedi Water Reservoir construction launched in Armenia


      YEREVAN, March 29. /ARKA/. Serzh Sargsyan, Armenian president, traveled Tuesday to the country’s Ararat province to attend the ceremony of laying a foundation for Vedi Water Reservoir.x

      The officials who were present at the ceremony expressed hope that the beginning of the construction of the first water reservoir since Armenia became independent in 1991 will lay groundwork for development of the sector and that results will be seen three or four years later. x

      Specialists say 29.4 million cubic meters of water can be kept in this reservoir. The reservoir will be filled from Vedi and Khosrov rivers. Two levees are planned to be built here.

      The program implementation is estimated to cost €90 million. The financial resources will come from the French Development Agency with the Armenian government co-financing.

      The water reservoir will ensure irrigation of 7,500 hectares of land in Ararat Valley and will also contribute to restoration of environmental balance in Lake Sevan. xx

      The water reservoir has been designed by France’s ARTELIA EAU & ENVIRONMENT and Belgium’s SHER Ingenieurs-Conseils in cooperation with Jrtuk LLC. The builders of the water reservoir are Armenia’s Sahakyanshin and Iran’s Pega Construction. The construction of the levees and supporting infrastructures was launched in March 2017 and is expected to be completed in March 2021.x

      Sargsyan was informed that some 250 new jobs with an average salary of 220,000 or 250,000 ($455-517) will be created here.

      The foundation-laying ceremony was also attended by Vachge Gabrielyan, minister of international economic integration and reforms, as well as the provincial governor, the head of the Water Committee, the French and Iranian ambassadors, the head of the French Development Agency’s office for the South Caucasus, and other officials. --0-
      http://arka.am/en/news/business/vedi...ed_in_armenia/
      Hayastan or Bust.

    Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 387885868788

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. The Struggle for Caucasia
      By Armenian in forum Armenian Politics
      Replies: 307
      Last Post: 12-08-2009, 01:33 PM
    2. A Meeting At Congress To Find Armenia's Place In Europe
      By Siamanto in forum Armenian Politics
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 07-26-2005, 05:25 PM
    3. ACNIS Examines Armenia's Energy Security
      By Siamanto in forum Armenian Politics
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 07-20-2005, 07:38 PM
    4. Armenia's Isolation Grows Only Deeper
      By Anonymouse in forum Armenian News
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: 12-29-2004, 04:26 PM
    5. STEPAN DEMIRCHYAN - Pre-electoral basic provisions
      By Armenia in forum Armenian Politics
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 02-20-2003, 06:52 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •