Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Elections in Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Presidential elections 2008 in Armenia

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
    I've got a qustion for you what will the army do if you try to give a way our lands and what will the fedayi do the dashnaks do. If you xxxxers win a civil war will break out. but we know you will not win lol
    The only thing these Fakers can win is the "who can bend over the longest" contest in Istanbul gay bars
    Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by skhara View Post
      Would Armenians democratically endorse this crap?
      Skhara, take the last elections into account: The representative of the "Orinats Yerkir" party, Armen Baghdasarian, was caught by Armenian intelligence services conspiring against the Armenian authorities with the representatives of the British ambassador in Armenia. This is what the Armenian president had to say about the issue at the time:

“It’s hard to imagine that the former chairman of the National Assembly could fall so low,” Kocharian told students at Yerevan State University. “I don’t want to use legal terms. For me, this is a real manifestation of treason. That manifestation is all the more ugly given that it was done at his own initiative.” Kocharian made it clear, however, that Baghdasarian will not be prosecuted under a relevant article of the Armenian Criminal Code. “We have received hundreds of phone calls in connection with that fact, various kinds of comments as to how such a politician can take part in the elections,” he said. “But I don’t think it would be right for state bodies to come up with some tough actions. “The elections are coming up, and let every voter decide whether patriotism and dignity matters to them. If it doesn’t, let them vote [for Baghdasarian’s party.]”
      Even according to official numbers (obviously manipulated in favor of the ruling party) this "Orinats Yerkir" party got 95,296 votes during the last elections. And today they were number four in parliament. In comparison, the ruling party (Republicans) got 453,032 votes, the ARF at number three got 177,192 votes. And the following article is about the famous "nationalist" leader (and dissident from Communist times) Paruyr Hayrikian:

Paruyr Hayrikyan, the head of the Union for National
      Self-Determination, is convinced that in the closest
      future the Armenians in Georgia and the Georgians in
      Armenia will feel at home. According to him, this is
      conditioned by the elimination of the Russian military
      bases in Georgia. Hayrikyan claims that Armenia must
      follow the example of Georgia.

The head of the Union for National Self-Determination
      has sent a message to the Georgian President Mikhail
      Sahakashvili which says, «I congratulate you on and
      the Georgian nation on the liberation of the nation
      from the last bases of the Russian imperialism». Mr.
      Hayrikyan is convinced that the reason for the
      conflicts in the Armenian-Georgian relations is Russia
      whose `espionage activities have been revealed by
      Georgia'.

As for the problems of the Armenians in Javakhq, the
      desecration of the Armenian cemeteries and the
      eviction of the Armenian living in Tbilisi from their
      houses and the intolerance towards the Armenians in
      general, Hayrikyan says, `It is done not by the
      Georgian authorities but the criminal organizations'.
      When you take these questionable political entities and add to them all the other garbage - Raffi Hovanisian, Alexander Arzunanian, Levon Ter Petrosian, etc, you get perhaps a majority of the votes in the country. And when you add to the above the treasonous activities of the Armenian American Assembly, as well as the numerous NGOs (CIA front offices) you will see that Armenia's political stability is not that secure. That is why the authorities use non-democratic tactics to ensure the maintenance of the political status quo. I also know for sure that Russia's NSB is fully functioning in Armenia, thereby ensuring Armenia's political stability. Personally speaking, I would like the authorities to come down even harder on the aforementioned human wastes.

The only political groups keeping the status quo alive in the fledgling nation today are the Hanrapetakan (Republicans) party, represented by the ruling administration; the "Barkavaj Hasyastan" (prosperous Armenia) party, represented by the multi-billionaire Tsarukhyan; and the Armenian Revolutionary Federation (Dashnak). The aforementioned are the primary defenders of Artsakh; they are the primary builders of the Armenian military; they are the primary entities ensuring Yerevan's strategically crucial pro-Russian and pro-Iranian stance.

As the elections get near, you will see many of these "Armen Ghazaryan" type w-h-o-r-es (Armenian and non-Armenian) coming out of their murky holes. Remember before the last parliamentary elections how they were spreading vicious rumors that Kocharyan had sold Artsakh to the Azeris for 9 billion USD? These people will stop at nothing. Now with the elections nearing next year just watch how low these people will go? And just watch how many idiots in our society they will manage to manipulate with their false promises. Sadly, I have more confidence in Russia keeping Armenia stable than I do with Armenians. And don't be surprised I said this, just take a close look around. Heck, we even have staunch Armenian nationalists here that would not hesitate to assassinate Kocharyan or Sarkisian if given a chance. Do you know that these are the utter idiots that foreign intelligence agents look for when they are roaming the streets of Yerevan?

Nevertheless, I'm hopeful that Armenia will remain steadfast, Armenia will continue to prosper, Armenia will continue to build stronger ties with Moscow and Tehran. But I also know that danger is not too far away and the biggest danger we face is the one from within.

The following thread from another website has a good compilation of articles concerning the political climate in the Armenian Republic: http://forum.hayary.org/viewtopic.ph...er=asc&start=0
      Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

artur bagdasaryan does not have much understanding to become and to be president. Not amazing that too many disappointed members of his party leaved him. The best thing he can do for himself is join our party and begin new right political career under our rule.."Armenia is not Karabakh and Yerevan is not Stepanakert's branch!" Party.

Comment

Originally posted by Armen2008 View Post
          We would take lessons on the Turkish language with a pleasure,hope in future our leader will find time to learn Turkish. But you were more stupid than we could think of.By your stupid mind any armenian hates turkish!? What a miserability. !?

Oh, how Turkish of you!!!!

Originally posted by Armen2008 View Post
          artur bagdasaryan does not have much understanding to become and to be president. Not amazing that too many disappointed members of his party leaved him. The best thing he can do for himself is join our party and begin new right political career under our rule.."Armenia is not Karabakh and Yerevan is not Stepanakert's branch!" Party.
          http://armenia4.white.prohosting.com

Go to hell, both you and Baghdasarian.

Your rhetoric has been sooooo shalow, sir... but honestly, I wouldn't care if your kind were flogged publicly…
          Last edited by Lucin; 08-15-2007, 01:52 AM.

Comment

to the member calling himself armenian: you lie,' cause before the last parliament. elections we did not spread anything against if the regime would return the occupied territories to Azerbaijan, even if kocharyan would have sold them. How could we do so, if you read our programm basics http://armenia4.white.prohosting.com, if we stated our solution of the karabakh conflict in step by step returning the territories. Only people like Karo could do what you written about. And, I don't know who's internet servant you are according to your lie, dashnaks' or of the regime- no difference! but if you're in Yerevan suppose you call us +37493734821 to ensure who you are.

Comment

Armen gozi lagod when are you going to awnser my question
              I've got a qustion for you what will the army do if you try to give a way our lands and what will the fedayi do the dashnaks do. If you xxxxers win a civil war will break out. but we know you will not win lol

Comment

To shkara: ti ne Belmondo, et to4no, no u tebya bel'mo v glazu. Where is your second eye? Is everything ok? Mez mi ajkov chnaes!

Comment

To shkara: ti ne Belmondo, et to4no, no u tebya bel'mo v glazu. Where is your second eye? Is everything ok? Mez mi ajkov chnaes!

Comment

To Karo: zzvcrir b o z i tula, don't you know the answers to your questions!? : takikh odnomerno tupykh i vrednykh kak ti tvoikh druzhkov, sut fidain, uzhe zagrobastaly v tur'my. Kak by ya ne lubil rezhim,no ikh deystviya po otnosheniu k vam nakhozhu spravedlivymi. Nu a dashnakam ikh mesto pokazali kocharyanovcy kogda zamochili, SORRY, ikh kollegu v sortire. Grubo vishlo, ne khotel, sorry,,no ti menya dostal

Comment

Normal Hayeren krans gosas, hetch ban chhasktza postitd

Comment

Working...
                      X