Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

I will answer your questions about islam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I will answer your questions about islam

Originally posted by muslimkurd View Post
    ahaha okay have a good racism. I just want say "once upon a time our peoples lived together." why you are so malevolent. I didnt came here for talk about wars. but I can assure you all rebels was racist like you. you cant insult me because I do not care you! okay we came here from pakistan and persians came here pakistan too even all of world came pakistan except for armenians ahah do you belive this?

you are racist and I hate two things:
    1-Racist
    2- Very small country's racist.

look armenians killed 15 thousand kurds in Laçin(kaşatag)(Economist, 1/9/93; Helsinki Watch Report, 1994). and kelbajar(in armenian: karvajar) (New York Times, 4.7.93)(New York Times, 4.7.93; Kurdish Life, 9/1994; 13/1995; 18/1996).

and I didnt talk about this. because this is not our thread. I belive my god Allah punish all bullies. take your lies and go away. we didnt kill anybody.
    You keep telling respected members here to "go away". You muslims like things "to go away" don't you?

page 5 and there's been no real questions about islam for you to answer so maybe that is the biggest statement on this for you, you have no grasp of factual history, repeating turc/azerbaboon propaganda, simply put you are a Genocide Denier and shouldn't be here.

Comment

Originally posted by hrai View Post
      You keep telling respected members here to "go away". You muslims like things "to go away" don't you?

page 5 and there's been no real questions about islam for you to answer so maybe that is the biggest statement on this for you, you have no grasp of factual history, repeating turc/azerbaboon propaganda, simply put you are a Genocide Denier and shouldn't be here.
      I am noncommital for genocide thread. because I havent enought information to talk about. but in my opinion genocide is truth and lie. like this somewhere ottomans genocided and somewhere they didnt. and yes like your say "there is not any entry revelant title : ) but actually I can have little understand a german racist and russian racist. but why you are racist? this is not connected armenian people they have good history. but now armenian state is very weakness and russian puppet. be careful about your words because sometimes you became funny. I saw a lot of racist and all of them are same. georgian racist is same armenian racist and turkish racist and arabic racist.

Comment

Originally posted by hrai View Post

sorry I forgot this yes I will go. but actually I want to give you a chance. you can know islam I will answer your questions. because this world's life is so small. but you didnt give me a question. I came here once time in a day. but all I see "histiorical, political , racist " questions. but I assure you I will go soon. and maybe I will came here once in a week or mount. maybe I will not came.

Comment

--- regarding previous above posts by kerd ---

You see the kerd quote from turcy school text books. It wasn't a GENOCIDE , but those (racist) Armenians were rebels. Van,Bilis , Samsoon , etc weren't an honest defense , but rather racist Armenian rebels. How do we know this ? The kerd "assures" us in above post.
          The above by the kerd is historicle falsification (fabrication) espoused by the turcy state and swallowed whole by the general turc population. Also this is fully embraced by the general kerd population. This "story" suits them and their fraudulent claims. Historicle falsification and propaganda have much commonality.
          The kerd niether knows his own history or ours (Hayastan). He (kerd) does know the turc depiction (fraudulent) that both turcs and kerds want the world to believe. A self serving depiction based on lies. Yet the kerd espouses this as if it was common knowledge fact.
          When one reads the posts of low wattage kerd , one sees the marginalization of the Armenian genocide and the highlighting of kerd (false) claims of injustice. The kerd literally flips the historicle account 180 degrees , so that the victims of the crime are now the purpetrators and the murderes are now the victims.
          I am niether a racist nor a bigot for pointing this out , but this is the accusation by the kerd to validate his fraud, ignorance,and sickening claims.
          This conduct is representitive of the general kerd at large.
          More kerds than turcs did the killings and murders and enslavement , children abductions than turcs.
          The kerds were willing and eager participants in the GAENOCIDE of our people.
          Apparently they still are as willing and eager to continue this.
          Read the kerds above posts.

Comment

Whats wrong with Koordy? if you are a Kurd that is how we call you goat fckers in Iran......you should be happy Koord.

Your Islam is false and it don't belong here my young friend.......even with 5 swords of Mohammad it won't work on us.

Armenia has a threaty with Russia, we say what we want.
            Your Islam is a slave to the West.....the Shiites are free and courageous and smart. Not like you dumdum.
            B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
              --- regarding previous above posts by kerd ---

You see the kerd quote from turcy school text books. It wasn't a GENOCIDE , but those (racist) Armenians were rebels. Van,Bilis , Samsoon , etc weren't an honest defense , but rather racist Armenian rebels. How do we know this ? The kerd "assures" us in above post.
              The above by the kerd is historicle falsification (fabrication) espoused by the turcy state and swallowed whole by the general turc population. Also this is fully embraced by the general kerd population. This "story" suits them and their fraudulent claims. Historicle falsification and propaganda have much commonality.
              The kerd niether knows his own history or ours (Hayastan). He (kerd) does know the turc depiction (fraudulent) that both turcs and kerds want the world to believe. A self serving depiction based on lies. Yet the kerd espouses this as if it was common knowledge fact.
              When one reads the posts of low wattage kerd , one sees the marginalization of the Armenian genocide and the highlighting of kerd (false) claims of injustice. The kerd literally flips the historicle account 180 degrees , so that the victims of the crime are now the purpetrators and the murderes are now the victims.
              I am niether a racist nor a bigot for pointing this out , but this is the accusation by the kerd to validate his fraud, ignorance,and sickening claims.
              This conduct is representitive of the general kerd at large.
              More kerds than turcs did the killings and murders and enslavement , children abductions than turcs.
              The kerds were willing and eager participants in the GAENOCIDE of our people.
              Apparently they still are as willing and eager to continue this.
              Read the kerds above posts.

if there wasnt any armenian revolt than why ottoman declared war by armenia. true is true. in the war first shot was came by armenian gun. but this is argumentative "those lands are armenian land?". I think this lands was common but armenian racist like you didnt want common they want "from sea to sea(!)" so they declared alliance with russia and they killed so many innocent( they wanted migrate them). and sultan abdülhamid send his army and some kurds help him. and they beat russia so armenian racist must retreated with russian army.

this is war. I dont understand you. why you are so sensitive than why you declared alliance with russia? this is your "innocent good fighters(!)"

and we are very idiot. because in turkey's council there is one party accepted armenian genocide. and this party like your say "kerd"s party. hdp. we advocate you and genocide. but all I saw "kerd , koordy , and another small country's funny racism". dont come my title . I dont want see funny racism okay okay you are best in the world(!) now go away please

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
                Whats wrong with Koordy? if you are a Kurd that is how we call you goat fckers in Iran......you should be happy Koord.

Your Islam is false and it don't belong here my young friend.......even with 5 swords of Mohammad it won't work on us.

Armenia has a threaty with Russia, we say what we want.
                Your Islam is a slave to the West.....the Shiites are free and courageous and smart. Not like you dumdum.
                in iran you have no right. and kurds have 2 autonomous state(kurdistan, luristan). who are goat xxxxer? ahah . and if my prophet's 5 swords didnt work where is your "from sea to sea". we are not slave. actually you are russian slave. I talked a lot of persian people. they love kurds. we are relative. our languages are so same. and we helped them in iran revolution. humeyni and hamaney have a lot of lovefully speak for kurdish people. and before revolution sah rıza loved kurds too. his airplane's name is kurdistan.

this video is one of those speech:
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Dear Daesh,

It took less than a week for you to reveal your agenda for joining our forum. The truth is, you cannot influence anyone on here. We are all well educated and have a full understanding of international politics far beyond what you can comprehend. Sadly, we are also aware of your prophet and its many lies. You can attempt to insult us by stating Mohammed is the reason why Armenia's borders are no longer sea to sea, but the truth is our influence is stronger than any country's borders. You claim your religion has no nationality, yet you appear to be a Turkish nationalist as you labelled us as Russian Slaves. You are no longer a member of this forum, I ask that a moderator bans you as you are nothing other than a Muslim rat just I stated on the first page.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimkurd View Post
                    if there wasnt any armenian revolt than why ottoman declared war by armenia. true is true. in the war first shot was came by armenian gun. but this is argumentative "those lands are armenian land?". I think this lands was common but armenian racist like you didnt want common they want "from sea to sea(!)" so they declared alliance with russia and they killed so many innocent( they wanted migrate them). and sultan abdülhamid send his army and some kurds help him. and they beat russia so armenian racist must retreated with russian army.

this is war. I dont understand you. why you are so sensitive than why you declared alliance with russia? this is your "innocent good fighters(!)"

and we are very idiot. because in turkey's council there is one party accepted armenian genocide. and this party like your say "kerd"s party. hdp. we advocate you and genocide. but all I saw "kerd , koordy , and another small country's funny racism". dont come my title . I dont want see funny racism okay okay you are best in the world(!) now go away please
                    To the moderators ...
                    After the murder of our leading people's in Constantinople 1915 , after all (ALL) the INOCENT hard working soldiers were killed (murdered) , after all the proding by byonet of the elderly that we're physically exhausted , after all the tortured,mutilated women , the abductions ,rape, and after all the unborn were violently taken from their mothers and on and on ....
                    Why are you letting this turc supporting kerd to spread the false tur/kerd propaganda???

Comment

This guy sounds like another Vrej1915....calling us Russia's puppets etc.. I think "Western/Turkish spies are hard at work everywhere including this forum.
                      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Working...
                      X