Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Mher View Post
    lol Armenia's military policy of the past decade. Any time someone asks do you have something, even if not ever remotely possible, just say: no specific comment, were always getting new stuff. Do you have F-22s and S-500s? maybe we do maybe we don't
    We get no bragging rights on the internet......that is the only thing that sucks about being secretive. WE GOT NO INTENSE PHOTOS.
    Last edited by Eddo211; 01-28-2016, 12:21 AM.
    B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

War isn't a video game. War would devastate Armenia and 25 years of progress. As it is, Armenia faces severe demographic, economic, and social issues. Add to that a few billion dollars dollars in damages, a few hundred/thousand dead, a few hundred thousand in emigration, and forever scaring away any foreign investment, and you can very well have the end of our nation.

Only way realistically that Armenia can take Nakhichevan is if war starts, and those idiots attempt to fire at Yerevan from Nakhichevan which is only 80km away. Short of that, it will be very hard to do anything. Remember that there's 200,000 people living there. That land is not connected to Azerbaijan, what would happen once Armenia starts taking it, and those people are stuck there?

It would be like begging the Turks to get involved.

And once again, let's just say it goes perfectly and we take it. What then? you still have all of the problems i mentioned.

War should be avoided as much as possible. The only scenario in which I can justify war is if the central government in Azerbaijan falls, and theres mass chaos, and we can advance east, and even into Nakhichevan with absolute minimum losses, to get the perfect ground, and create a better buffer, while being sure Turkey will not get involved. Short of that, war should not be an option.
      Last edited by Mher; 01-27-2016, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
        Timing is all important.
        I say close but not "right now. Baboon gotta start it, then the red suit with the lightening bolt across the chest is put on. Preferably east monkey makes move that west hominoid instigates.
        I think window of opportunity could come soon if monkee money/oil thing continues at the stunning pace it's on.
        Amazing how fast things are moving.
        Putins anger at our mortal enemy is sufficient if timing is there.
        Keeping my fingers crossed on that.
        If that does happen, I still say ... Blaze a path to the Russian border pronto.
        Might get a favorable nod from a certain very angry and determined Slave.
        I say we wait for the Kurds as well. Once the Mongols get distracted with a full scale war (hopefully), the entire Turkish area bordering nakhijevan will be in chaos, making it extremely hard for the Turks to help the baboons.

Comment

Originally posted by Ak105 View Post
          I say we wait for the Kurds as well. Once the Mongols get distracted with a full scale war (hopefully), the entire Turkish area bordering nakhijevan will be in chaos, making it extremely hard for the Turks to help the baboons.
          That would be an ideal situation. We can only dream of that day. It would advance our geopolitical situation infinitely

Comment

Just for the record RuAF jets fly in and out of karabakh on a weekly basis from erebuni base.

Comment

Nagorno-Karabakh Defense Army

Comment

(1) Eddo, I like you but your above post about bragging rights & intense photo desire is ?????? Sorry.
                (2)Mher, most sensible indeed.
                Your question of what happens to the 200,000 occupiers though ,as if we are stuck with them is in my opinion not like you present. Your following post where you say yes that would be ideal to AK 105 I think is more correct.
                WAR last resort -- absolutely.
                All I'm saying is this ... The speed with which these events are taking place at an unemagined pace can or may present what we thought was unemagined and unrealistic. There actually could be an opportunity to take Nakijivan because of the unstable, unpredictable action of the turc, both east/west. If that happens, we cannot afford to be not ready.
                Russia is not going to forget the murderous treachery and subsequent lies & fraud.
                If east turc has melt down and attacks us to alieviate or distract from their deterioration, it's possible. The phenomenal speed events are taking place leaves tremendous unpredictability.
                One potential ... East attacks without any justification. And the clear no justifiability is recognized my both Russia and USA.
                We responed of course. Nakijivan being part of azer is in on blatant injustice. Russia's anger at west turc give them opportunity to provide air power to stop dead in tracts west turc airforce from entering Nakijivan. There is the golden opportunity to reclaim what is rightfully ours. The 200,000 don't get to stay. Not our problem. They are transported east.
                But you are absolutely right ... We --- cannot --- start this.
                What I'm saying is the rapidity of events is live and real *** RIGHT NOW *** and the psychotic potential of either turc is is ever present.
                With some help by Russia , who is LOOKING to strike the turc and some standard turc unrealism, we could be staring at an historicle opportunity that may never present itself again.
                I'm only saying we should be ready.

Comment

(1) Eddo, I like you but your above post about bragging rights & intense photo desire is ?????? Sorry.
                  (2)Mher, most sensible indeed.
                  Your question of what happens to the 200,000 occupiers though ,as if we are stuck with them is in my opinion not like you present. Your following post where you say yes that would be ideal to AK 105 I think is more correct.
                  WAR last resort -- absolutely.
                  All I'm saying is this ... The speed with which these events are taking place at an unemagined pace can or may present what we thought was unemagined and unrealistic. There actually could be an opportunity to take Nakijivan because of the unstable, unpredictable action of the turc, both east/west. If that happens, we cannot afford to be not ready.
                  Russia is not going to forget the murderous treachery and subsequent lies & fraud.
                  If east turc has melt down and attacks us to alieviate or distract from their deterioration, it's possible. The phenomenal speed events are taking place leaves tremendous unpredictability.
                  One potential ... East attacks without any justification. And the clear no justifiability is recognized my both Russia and USA.
                  We responed of course. Nakijivan being part of azer is in on blatant injustice. Russia's anger at west turc give them opportunity to provide air power to stop dead in tracts west turc airforce from entering Nakijivan. There is the golden opportunity to reclaim what is rightfully ours. The 200,000 don't get to stay. Not our problem. They are transported east.
                  But you are absolutely right ... We --- cannot --- start this.
                  What I'm saying is the rapidity of events is live and real *** RIGHT NOW *** and the psychotic potential of either turc is is ever present.
                  With some help by Russia , who is LOOKING to strike the turc and some standard turc unrealism, we could be staring at an historicle opportunity that may never present itself again.
                  I'm only saying we should be ready.
                  Irrationality was the word I couldn't find while making above post.
                  Turc behavior can bring such irrational moves that this might present an historicle window of unprecedented potential for us.
                  They are by natures IRRATIONAL.
                  !!!!!

Comment

Fixed my post for you....it was a joke.
                    B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

The only way we get Nakhichevan is when Igdir falls to the Kurdish resistance and that way the only road from Turkey will be cut.

Comment

Working...
                      X