Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by haydavid View Post
    Do you consider that the fact why many Armenians left Armenia is because they disagree with how the country was ruled ?
    They left BECAUSE of all the bad things. That doesn't make them more or less Armenian than you. They should be able to have something to say because Armenia is still their country.
    No doubt if Armenia did great economically many would come back.
    About five years ago, two of my cousins and their families left Armenia. The first ones came from Gyumri with four kids (ages 8 to 19 ) and the other cousin left Artashat ( 2 girls and son joined them after completing military service in Karabagh ) As happy as I was seeing them, it broke my heart that Armenia is slowly emptying and dying. These 7 kids were suppose to stay in Armenia, create strong families, and grow in Armenia. In other words they were the future, of our country.

The number one reason both families left was because of lack of confidence in the future, laws, and equal opportunities. The family from Artashat complained also with corruption dealing with basic allocation of water for their farms.

The reason they left is because they were sick and tired of the system and that they were not sure their kids would have a bright future in Armenia. I hope this changes very quickly.

Comment

I can imagine, the Prime Minister himself and his cronies, play a major role for the corruption in Armenia. I love how they announce these things, yet the whole world knows its starts at the top.

Comment

While that may be true I do know of quite a few Armenians who have left the US permanently for Armenia.

Comment

PanARMENIAN.Net - Mobile

Around AMD 4.2 billion ($8.8 million) were transferred by 5990 legal entities and individuals in the period between April 4 and May 17, the Nagorno Karabakh government says.

The entire sum will be spent to enhance the Karabakh army’s fighting capability.

Those wishing to join and make a contribution can make money transfers to the bank accounts below:

Аcquiring bank- “Artsakhbank” CJSC

Address, Kievyan St.3, Yerevan, Armenia

SWIFT` ARTSAM22

Recipient – The Ministry of Finance of Nagorno Karabakh Republic

Account number 22300612211100(AMD)

Account number 22300110153200 (USD)

Account number 22300200153300 (Euro)

Account number 22300400153100 (RUR)

Comment

Առաջնագծի զինվորները

Comment

Originally posted by Monte View Post
              About five years ago, two of my cousins and their families left Armenia. The first ones came from Gyumri with four kids (ages 8 to 19 ) and the other cousin left Artashat ( 2 girls and son joined them after completing military service in Karabagh ) As happy as I was seeing them, it broke my heart that Armenia is slowly emptying and dying. These 7 kids were suppose to stay in Armenia, create strong families, and grow in Armenia. In other words they were the future, of our country.

The number one reason both families left was because of lack of confidence in the future, laws, and equal opportunities. The family from Artashat complained also with corruption dealing with basic allocation of water for their farms.

The reason they left is because they were sick and tired of the system and that they were not sure their kids would have a bright future in Armenia. I hope this changes very quickly.
              I see this clearly too. About 30 percent of the people i know in yerevan moved outside in the last 5 years.

Comment

ԱԺ մշտական հանձնաժողովն աշխատանքային այցով եղել է ռազմարդյունաբերական ոլորտի ձեռնարկություններում

ԱԺ պաշտպանության, ազգային անվտանգության եւ ներքին գործերի մշտական հանձնաժողովը Կորյուն Նահապետյանի գլխավորությամբ մայիսի 21-ին աշխատանքային այցով Չարենցավանում էր` նպատակ ունենալով տեղում ծանոթանալ ռազմարդյունաբերական ոլորտի խնդիրներին ու հնարավորություններին:

Հանձնաժողովի անդամները նախ այցելել են Չարենցավանի հաստոցաշինական գործարան, որն զբաղվում է հայկական բանակի զրահատեխնիկայի եւ հրետանային համակարգերի նորոգմամբ եւ արդիականացմամբ: Հանձնաժողովականները ՀՀ ՊՆ ռազմատեխնիկական ծառայության պետ, գնդապետ Կամո Միրզոյանի եւ գործարանի տնօրեն Հովիկ Ղարախանյանի ուղեկցությամբ շրջել են գործարանի տարածքում, ծանոթացել արտադրամասերի աշխատանքային պայմաններին, տեխնիկական հագեցվածությանը, հետաքրքրվել օրենսդրական լուծում պահանջող խնդիրներով, ինժեներական անձնակազմի պատրաստվածությամբ: Ոլորտի պատասխանատուների հետ քննարկվել են գործարանի զարգացման հեռանկարները:

Նրանք եղել են նաեւ հաստոցաշինական գործարանի չափիչ գործիքների լաբորատորիայում, որն իրականացնում է որակի հսկման աշխատանքներ:

Այնուհետեւ խորհրդարանականներն այցելել են «Լյուբավա-Արմենիա» հայ-լեհական ռազմարդյունաբերական ձեռնարկություն, որը զբաղվում է արտադրական օբյեկտների արդիականացմամբ եւ նորոգմամբ, ինչպես նաեւ արտադրում է կեղծ թիրախներ, վրաններ, սաղավարտներ, զրահաբաճկոններ, քողարկող ցանցեր եւ ռազմական նշանակության այլ գույք: Այստեղ եւս ԱԺ պատգամավորները շրջել են տարածքում, ծանոթացել աշխատանքային պայմաններին, ուսումնասիրել պատրաստի արտադրանքի նմուշները: Տնօրեն Յարոսլավ Ռուխը մանրամասն ներկայացրել է իր ղեկավարած ձեռնարկության գործունեությունը եւ առաջիկա ծրագրերը:

Այցի ավարտին հանձնաժողովի անդամները եղել են «Պատնեշ» ընկերությունում եւ ծանոթացել արտադրամասերի տեխնիկական հագեցվածությանը եւ աշխատանքային պայմաններին:

Նշենք, որ ընկերությունը զբաղվում է հակաօդային պաշտպանության (ՀՕՊ) միջոցների նորոգմամբ, արդիականացմամբ եւ արտադրությամբ:

Ամփոփելով այցի արդյունքները՝ հանձնաժողովի նախագահ Կորյուն Նահապետյանը նշել է, որ հանձնաժողովը հետամուտ է լինելու ռազմարդյունաբերական ոլորտի խնդիրների լուծման ուղղությամբ տարվող աշխատանքներում:

Comment

Armenia army has new head of the Communications Troops
                  13:00, 23.05.2016
                  Region:Armenia
                  Theme: Politics

YEREVAN. – President Serzh Sargsyan has signed a decree whereby Temur Shahnazaryan has been appointed Head of the Communications Troops-Head of the Department of Communications and Automated Control Systems of the Armed Forces of Armenia.

Armenian News-NEWS.am has learned the aforesaid from the Presidential Press Office.

With a presidential decree on April 26, several high-ranking officers were relieved of their duties.

Armenia News - NEWS.am

Comment

Originally posted by Shant03 View Post
                    While that may be true I do know of quite a few Armenians who have left the US permanently for Armenia.
                    We need to remember that these people can start a new business or buy a home with the money they made in the US, and thus live a better life than an ordinary Armenian.

Comment

Originally posted by Shant03 View Post

Emigration should never be subject to a balance sheet treatment.

There are reasons why there is emigration.

It is in the power of the authorities to correct the situation.

They will not act on it because it is not its interests.

Last edited by londontsi; 05-23-2016, 02:55 AM.
                      Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
                      Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
                      Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Working...
                      X