Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Baron Dants's anti-corruption plan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xBaron Dants
    replied
    Actually, I was going to post part 2 of my anti-corruption plan soon, which would be what I would do when I am elected into office.

Raising the wages of tax collectors, police officers, etc. was part of it.

And yes, the high-ranking corrupt officials would care about the investment, even if it is only to make them look better.

Leave a comment:

• Shahumyan
    Guest replied
    Enger danzig, your presuming the high ranking officials give a xxxx.

In any case, surely the problem is that the officials are getting xxxx pay? Wouldnt it be easier to increase wage of the officials so they dont have to "top it up" with kashargner?

I believe its the conditions which create corruption, not the work of single individuals. If you fire on set of people, a whole new batch will become equally corrupt as the get into the same condintions of kakod pay.

As for my beliefs, i think they are progressive, in any case i wouldnt wanna go back to the corrupt xxxx. You say "going back" but didnt Armenia "go back" to its form in 1918! At least if i went back id only be going back 12 years, not 70!

Leave a comment:

• xBaron Dants
    replied
    Originally posted by Anonymouse
    Armenia's currency is paper currency, baseless fiat money. You can talk about all the problems you want to fix, but not know that the problem lies int he system itself. The whole world is slave to this system of fiat money, one of the plancks of communism.
    You know, not to sound rude or anything, but I don't care. I mean we can argue time and time again if the whole international market must be brought down along with every government, but I enjoy talking about concrete steps. Fiat money, or monopoly money, I don't care...as long as I know that the money will allow every armenian to put bread on his table. Forget bread, I want them to get the khorovats.

Leave a comment:

• xBaron Dants
    replied
    Originally posted by Shahumyan There is already an anti-corruption assosiation in Armenia, its HQ is near the Hraparak, ironically its probably corrupt

Who is going to fire who? those who needd to fire corrupt officials are corrupt themselves, the solution lies at the bottom, and only when there is deemocracy in Armenia will corruption end. Every official should be subjecct to immediate recall, this is only thing that will end corruption.
    High ranked officials will fire lower ranked officials in order to prove that they are trying to fight corruption, so they can assure that the (potentially) HUGE diasporan investments will not be withdrawn. I'm not talking about sacking the minister of finance here. Baby steps...that might become big.

But besides that....I would also agree to tell you to GIVE COMMUNISM UP. Yeghav verchatsav...it's illogical to even think about going back.

Leave a comment:

• TJ
    replied
    you know what shahumyan i have realized that personally your a pretty cool guy. but your neverending communist propoganda just really gets on my nerves

Leave a comment:

• Shahumyan
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by TigranJamharian
    now to you mr anonymouse shut the xxxx up about getting rid of the government already, you make no xxxxin sense and just copy and paste thousands of paragraphs of worthless xxxx off the internet,
    haha, getseh aper jaaaan

70 years was not communism, bout 5 years was, the rest was stalinism, enger from Sopranos. from now on, i gonna call u junior, were u a real fat xxxx when u were bsdig dgha? then wud be good to call u junior.

Leave a comment:

• TJ
    replied
    you mr shahumyan are just totally annoying with your communist crap, get over it Armenia is not going back to communism your xxxxing system doesnt work and we see what it did to Armenia for 70 years

now to you mr anonymouse shut the xxxx up about getting rid of the government already, you make no xxxxin sense and just copy and paste thousands of paragraphs of worthless xxxx off the internet, i try to read one but then woop dee do theres 20 more, i have better things to do than sit there and read that crap for hours on end. If you havent realized by now no matter how many of those things you post noone is being convinced and im sure if you were put into a practical situation you would finally realize that all your theories dont work for jack xxxx. and what the xxxx was that last sentence there?
    Armenia's currency is paper currency, baseless fiat money. You can talk about all the problems you want to fix, but not know that the problem lies int he system itself. The whole world is slave to this system of fiat money, one of the plancks of communism.
    and let me understand htis now, communism is a boardwalk and fiat money is a plank? ok so according to you we should all walk around with bags of pure gold coins?
    Last edited by TJ; 01-11-2004, 11:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Shahumyan
    Guest replied
    insteada of sloganeering, id rather u critisize my idea and put forward a better alternative, if your unable to do this, xxxx off

Leave a comment:

• Anonymouse
    replied
    Originally posted by Shahumyan There is already an anti-corruption assosiation in Armenia, its HQ is near the Hraparak, ironically its probably corrupt

Who is going to fire who? those who needd to fire corrupt officials are corrupt themselves, the solution lies at the bottom, and only when there is deemocracy in Armenia will corruption end. Every official should be subjecct to immediate recall, this is only thing that will end corruption.
    Oh no, not the Marxist again...

Behold of his wisdom for he has the answers to everything. If Marx was the prophet, he's the follower.

Baron that seems like a very interesting idea, but I have my concerns nonetheless regarding corruption, since government leads to corruption no matter what.

Leave a comment:

• Shahumyan
    Guest replied
    There is already an anti-corruption assosiation in Armenia, its HQ is near the Hraparak, ironically its probably corrupt

Leave a comment:

Working...
X