Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Will Armenians always hold a hatred towards the Turks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vlad_Arm
    replied
    Re: Will Armenians always hold a hatred towards the Turks?

Originally posted by imhye
    Modern Armenians including you and I still suffer personal harm caused from Turks. The Turkish denial campaign induces psychological effects.

Dunno... I, personally, never feel hate when I realise that someone in front of or near me is Turk, but I may go nuts reading Turkish and Azerbaydjani news about Armenia.

Leave a comment:

• imhye
    replied

Originally posted by Vlad_Arm
    I have never suffered personal harm from Turks,but my family did. I know that my Faters grandmother's family (parents siblings) got killed at that times.
    Modern Armenians including you and I still suffer personal harm caused from Turks. The Turkish denial campaign induces psychological effects.

Leave a comment:

• Vlad_Arm
    replied

I think that the government can stand and tell all the truth to it's nation. If the Turks are so inteligent and nobel as they claim, they will understand and noone will die of hart attack becuse of shock. Maybe they will gain more cinfidence in their current government.

I have never suffered personal harm from Turks,but my family did. I know that my Faters grandmother's family (parents siblings) got killed at that times.
    Did you see the Ararat film? Aznavour says "I am not offended because so many people got killed. I am offended becasue I can't understand why they should hate our nation in such extent" (I don't remember the exact wording).
    I am ready to sign under this statement.

Due to development of technlogies, the earth became too small place, and it's to expencive for humanity to be in fight. The must be found ways to establish peace on the whole earth. I think one step is done... Noone seems to be fighting for invading new territories like it was before. If the people learn to love each other, all of us will benefit from it.

And belive it will be day (don't even dreem we are not gonna see it in hour lifes) that the whole earth will be one union.

Leave a comment:

• Vlad_Arm
    replied

I don't think that it will be forever...
    Once, ages ago, armenians used to hate Iranians becasue of pain they caused to our Nations. Years passed, they recognized what they did, generations changed, and now, there are no any conflicts with Iran.
    If everything remains calm, Turks recognize what they did throughout the histroy, and at list one more generation change from now on, the things will be okay.

Leave a comment:

• zineD
    replied

Originally posted by imhye
    Of course you were taught that. Turkey tells its citizens fairy tales. Most noble nation (laughing). North Korea tells its citizens the same thing.

And what's this crap about how you protected Armenians and we served the Ottoman Empire very faithfully. We weren't servants or your dogs. We turned out to be more intelligent and successful than most Turks, that's why jealously started to occur, which then turned out to be hatred for "foreign Christian minorities" and led to our genocide.
    I wouldn't call that jealousy, I'd call it betrayal.

Leave a comment:

• Sip
    replied

Originally posted by EMRE
    we were taught:the turkish nation is the most noble nation of the world,its not possible for such a nation to commit genocide..only we protected armenians,and they served ottoman empires very faithfully...
    You should have been taught: The exact opposite.

Leave a comment:

• imhye
    replied

Originally posted by EMRE
    we were taught:the turkish nation is the most noble nation of the world,its not possible for such a nation to commit genocide..only we protected armenians,and they served ottoman empires very faithfully...
    Of course you were taught that. Turkey tells its citizens fairy tales. Most noble nation (laughing). North Korea tells its citizens the same thing.

And what's this crap about how you protected Armenians and we served the Ottoman Empire very faithfully. We weren't servants or your dogs. We turned out to be more intelligent and successful than most Turks, that's why jealously started to occur, which then turned out to be hatred for "foreign Christian minorities" and led to our genocide.
    Last edited by imhye; 04-28-2006, 08:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• EMRE
    replied

Originally posted by Turkish Dude
    Can any Armenians understand why genocide recognition amongst the Turkish population is going to be a VERY slow process?

ASS-KISSER OF THE YEAR

congratulations!!!I hope the back pain you acquired in kissing more asses than anyone else I know was worth it.you have smooched, fawned over and drooled on more behinds,than a great dane.your ambition lends more sucking power to your lips than a high power vacuum.ass kisser of the year pro-claimed turk.I honour you!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• D3ADSY
    replied

Originally posted by zineD
    Then what was ace's post about? You must be blind when it comes to your kind, and biased, as always...
    I think Ace is a retard actually, and I already addressed his post.
    I'm not blind and I try not to be biased.

Leave a comment:

• zineD
    replied

Originally posted by D3ADSY
    The only insults I see in this thread are those coming from Turks-in-denial and aimed at Turkish Dude.
    Then what was ace's post about? You must be blind when it comes to your kind, and biased, as always...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X