Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

that one car in glendale..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xBaron Dants
    replied
    Originally posted by sSsflamesSs Jahannam, out of 1624 of your posts, that was by far the funniest one, hahaha.

As for SexyAries and paraparmo, if you girls can't handle a little (or a lot) of criticism, then this forum's not for you.

People here have no mercy.
    haha...agreed

good one Jahannam jan. midgets with big boobs, heh.

Leave a comment:

• SexyAries
    replied
    I can handle critisism its ignorence that i cant handle and as far as jaham goes she is the most ignorent person on this forum, everything she talks about has no meaning she spits big words thinking its going to make sence just because she knows a few big words doesnt mean u can put them together and make sense if a person critisizes someone for having big boobs and being short maybe she is just uncomofortable about her body maybe she is just jelous. i might know a few big words and i might use em but when i do i know when and where to use them.

Leave a comment:

• sSsflamesSs
    replied
    Originally posted by jahannam this thread should've been called
    "hi, my name is sexyaries (or paraparmo, doesn't really matter), we're migids with big boobs that we love talkin about, oh yeah, and we could afford getting Ferraris, but we drive firebirds????"

lol
    are you guys for real??
    megha asdoudzolol
    SHAD esh ek!
    Jahannam, out of 1624 of your posts, that was by far the funniest one, hahaha.

As for SexyAries and paraparmo, if you girls can't handle a little (or a lot) of criticism, then this forum's not for you.

People here have no mercy.

Leave a comment:

• SexyAries
    replied
    jahannam if u dont like are convorsation who told u to stick ur big fat nose in it. i got big boobs and im short and im damn proud of who i am, go look at ur self in the mirror before u judge others. Yes i can afford a ferrari and i dont want it u think its bullxxxx thats ur opinion, u wanna express it go express it somewhere else we dont need ur negative bullxxxx!!! Only God can judge me!!! so ur words have no effect on me whatsover but everything i have said has affected u so bad that u dont even know it. So before running ur mouth to other people for talking to eachother and not talking to you think about the consequences.

Leave a comment:

• jahannam
    replied
    Originally posted by paraparmo cuz everytime i c this guy, him and his friends have a debate over whether my breasts are real or fake. all 4-5 of them stare and he doesnt let me leave til i give him a hug. and i wonder why he wants a huge lmao.
    who said what about breasts looking fake (aka big)???
    oh wow
    what a coincidence
    it was youuu!
    lol

Leave a comment:

• paraparmo
    replied
    did i ever say i can afford a ferarri? lol did i ever even say i like them?????? all i said is i like little SUVs, but im too short to drive one. did i say i have big tits? no i didnt say anything u said i said. i love my firebird, i wouldnt be me without it =) n u, should seriously STFU n learn to read what ppl post before u talk xxxx.

Leave a comment:

• jahannam
    replied
    this thread should've been called
    "hi, my name is sexyaries (or paraparmo, doesn't really matter), we're migids with big boobs that we love talkin about, oh yeah, and we could afford getting Ferraris, but we drive firebirds????"

lol
    are you guys for real??
    megha asdoudzolol
    SHAD esh ek!

Leave a comment:

• SexyAries
    replied
    I could probably afford a ferrari but i wouldnt want one!! yes that sounds weird but i like the sedans and suvs i rarely like coups or convertables. but i really like the m3 hard top. im thinking of getting that for my next car.

Leave a comment:

• TJ
    replied
    bemves are the xxxx. and so are acuras. suv s are disgusting so are pickups and sedans, only coupes for me. Lets hope i can get an M3 or at least a 325i coupe when i get my license. nothing better than bmw unless your prepared to dish some serious cash for something like a ferrari.

Leave a comment:

• SexyAries
    replied
    i'm actually 5'0 ft. so i understand but they got adjustable seats lol. The montero sport is probably the worst car at first the handling is good the breaks are good but after like not even a year of driving it got so bad. and then it got totaled, it has a high risk of flipping over. By the way those guys do they own a sandwitch shop?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X