Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Japanese American community trying to have Glendale's Korean comfort women statue removed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artashes
    replied
    Re: Japanese American community trying to have Glendale's Korean comfort women statue removed

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
    A little bit of history (not for newbie idiots like Arty, but for interested onlookers) - the plenipotentiary thing was a send-up of the words of another Arty-clone, long perma-banned, who, after being told that her understanding of a bit of Armenian history was completely wrong, and was presented with evidence showing that to be the case, started mouthing off that it was her father who had told her the false facts, and that they could not possibly be false, regardless of what all the books were saying, because he was a "plenipotentiary diplomat".

And, again for interested onlookers, you can always be certain you are in the right when an Armenian calls you a "Turk" or when a Turk calls you an "Armenian". It's also such a very funny non-insult "insult" to try to inflict: each of them, Turk and Armenian, thinks himself superior and the best thing to be in the world - yet any non-Turks and non-Armenians who are being accused of being either Turks or Armenians are actually rather happy that they are neither.
    Dear half wit has used all those words to say nothing.

Leave a comment:

• bell-the-cat
    replied
    Re: Japanese American community trying to have Glendale's Korean comfort women statue removed

I dare you to let the whole world know what Armenians are really like.
    Originally posted by londontsi View Post
    I will not pursue.
    I did not expect you to.

Leave a comment:

• bell-the-cat
    replied

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
    --------------------
    Definition of --- plenipotentiary --- a person, especially a diplomate invested with full power of independent action on behalf of their govt, typically in a foreign country.
    Merrium Webster definition --- a person, especially a diplomatic agent invested with full power to transact business.
    bell the conniving troll follows everyone around twisting what they say into negatives & meanings other than the original intent just as the turk govt follows historians around and then finds a fraudulent historian to twist historicle facts.
    The fraudulent historian is a paid schill by conniving turk govt.
    What is bell.
    One only needs to read bell the conniving trolls above post and compare to what was actually said to see the DAFT & feeble conniving scums fraud.
    Just like a turk
    A little bit of history (not for newbie idiots like Arty, but for interested onlookers) - the plenipotentiary thing was a send-up of the words of another Arty-clone, long perma-banned, who, after being told that her understanding of a bit of Armenian history was completely wrong, and was presented with evidence showing that to be the case, started mouthing off that it was her father who had told her the false facts, and that they could not possibly be false, regardless of what all the books were saying, because he was a "plenipotentiary diplomat".

And, again for interested onlookers, you can always be certain you are in the right when an Armenian calls you a "Turk" or when a Turk calls you an "Armenian". It's also such a very funny non-insult "insult" to try to inflict: each of them, Turk and Armenian, thinks himself superior and the best thing to be in the world - yet any non-Turks and non-Armenians who are being accused of being either Turks or Armenians are actually rather happy that they are neither.
    Last edited by bell-the-cat; 01-07-2014, 09:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Artashes
    replied

----------------- turkee is not uniquely loathsome ------------------
    No, there was the huns & mongols.
    Virtually all the turkic, hunic, & mongoloids.
    Uniquely loathsome, maybe not.
    But LOATHSOME yes, absolutely.
    Definition f an apologist....... A person who offers an arguement in defense of something controversial.
    Synonyms: defender, supporter, upholder, advocate, propagandist, champion, campaigner.
    Don't you think that's a daft thing to say.

These forums are public and have a significant readership from Azerbaijan as well as at the disposal of search engines.
    T
    I think you are overplaying a hand which has no value.
    You compare yourself to an Azeri? That is the level of the target readership?

Tell you what, let Arty be president of Armenia - let him reveal to the international community what a true "Superior" Armenian really thinks, start with stuff like what he posted on this page "...all the turkic, hunic, & mongoloids. Uniquely loathsome, maybe not. But LOATHSOME yes, absolutely". It is a mild example of Armenian racism, as Armenian racism goes, and barely worth a mention as far as as this forum goes, but I'm sure he would quickly produce more powerful stuff. I dare you to let the whole world know what Armenians are really like.
    bell the fraudulent mouthy cat says --- Londontsi compares himself to azerbaboonies ---
    In fact if you read Londontsi's post he says --- this forum has a significant babboony readership ---
    More sly twisting by btch the mouthy fraudulent cat.
    Bells fraudulent interpretation & twisting of Londontsi's quote had, & has no basis in reality, and is NOT what he sais.
    (2) if anyone looks up the history of mongols, huns, & turks, in any history other than their own glorifying history, you will see repeated reference to their uniquely LOATHSOME place in history. Reference after reference ad Nosium of the extreme cruelty & heartlessness.
    Not just by one source, or two, but by virtually all sources.
    By bell the fraudulent, conniving btch TWISTING (fraudulently) that this history is my individual racist attitude, when in fact it is a consensus of virtually all legitimate evaluations of the mongol, hun, & turk conduct on the world stage, is to fraudulently twist historicle facts -- EXACTLY -- like the turks of today twist and distort history to substantiate their lies.furthermore by this troll btch inserting nonsense sayings like -- I refer to myself as a superior armenian -- is a conniving act that bell wants people to think. But in fact has no substantiation by my post and in fact, I've mentioned on several occasions my modest station in life.
    Again I say if you look closely at these half wit posts by this conniving half wit troll you can see negativity towards Armenia, & Armenians, as well as a constant twisting of truth.
    --------------------
    Definition of --- plenipotentiary --- a person, especially a diplomate invested with full power of independent action on behalf of their govt, typically in a foreign country.
    Merrium Webster definition --- a person, especially a diplomatic agent invested with full power to transact business.
    bell the conniving troll follows everyone around twisting what they say into negatives & meanings other than the original intent just as the turk govt follows historians around and then finds a fraudulent historian to twist historicle facts.
    The fraudulent historian is a paid schill by conniving turk govt.
    What is bell.
    One only needs to read bell the conniving trolls above post and compare to what was actually said to see the DAFT & feeble conniving scums fraud.
    Just like a turk

Leave a comment:

• londontsi
    replied

........Tell you what, let Arty be president of Armenia - let him reveal to the international community what a true "Superior" Armenian really thinks,........
    I sense a desperation in your debate.

Don't you think that's a daft thing to say........

I will not pursue.

Leave a comment:

• londontsi
    replied

........Tell you what, let Arty be president of Armenia - let him reveal to the international community what a true "Superior" Armenian really thinks,........
    I sense a desperation in your debate.

I will not pursue.

Leave a comment:

• bell-the-cat
    replied

These forums are public and have a significant readership from Azerbaijan as well as at the disposal of search engines.
    You compare yourself to an Azeri? That is the level of the target readership?

Tell you what, let Arty be president of Armenia - let him reveal to the international community what a true "Superior" Armenian really thinks, start with stuff like what he posted on this page "...all the turkic, hunic, & mongoloids. Uniquely loathsome, maybe not. But LOATHSOME yes, absolutely". It is a mild example of Armenian racism, as Armenian racism goes, and barely worth a mention as far as as this forum goes, but I'm sure he would quickly produce more powerful stuff. I dare you to let the whole world know what Armenians are really like.
    Last edited by bell-the-cat; 01-05-2014, 10:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• londontsi
    replied

.... that's why people like you feint politeness and reasonableness in public, while in private (such as in these forums) you want anyone who is not Armenian (or any Armenian you consider not to be a "proper" Armenian) to be gone so that you are free to behave obnoxiously and extreme amongst yourselves without the risk of others seeing what you are like.

I think you are overplaying a hand which has no value.

Leave a comment:

• Artashes
    replied

As I and others have pointed out REPETEDLY of the fraudulent & NEGITIVE post by cat
    Again if you read the posts you see the exact turk line of ?reasoning?
    Look,look, see they did that & and look, look, they are doing that.
    Look aw away from turks, look at somewhere else.
    A diversion from the truth of turk fraud in honestly facing the Armenian GENOCIDE, which is beyond reproach.
    Not only a genocide, as if that wasn't damning enough BUT the INHUMAN manner (turk nature) in which it was carried out.
    Again, beyond question & reproach.
    The introduction of not only CONSTANT diversionary crap but rude & degrading & petty insults as well as unsubstantiated mouthy cat is to be easily found in the nonsense posts.
    What a waste of time. But then that's the point -- to waste our time.
    Again I point out much of the posts by sicko are a sly apologist act.
    Artashes

Leave a comment:

• Eddo211
    replied

Stop being a sily little child. Japan has apologised to nobody (and was encouraged not to by America, to the extent that Japan's wartime Emperor was allowed to continue to reign and even eventually recieved a state funeral attended by world leaders), and it is the Japanese state's ideolology that Japan (because of the use of atomic bombs on its territory) was a "victim" during WW2.
    how ignorant one can be you prove to me there is no limit.....here I help you, even wiki has the long list of Jap apologies since you changed the subject to WWII now since we called your bluff again.

And this very month there are proposals to issue revised text books for Japanese schools that are intended to glorify Japan's wartime history (as opposed to just merely being completely silent about it, as the current textbooks are). But I doubt you would be interested in that, and especially not the reasons behind it (it is mostly to do with increasing aggressive Chinese military activities and outright Chinese racism) any more that you are interested in any of the nuances in Turkey's position regarding the Armenia Genocide.
    You compare great warriors of Japan to the cowardly murdering butcher turk......at least Japs have shown sorrow toward us, they OK in my book.
    Japs served cat meat until 19th century.....the good old day ey bells? is that why you hate Japs?

BTW, its a good thing for you lot that I can grasp the nuances and know the history behind Armenian attitudes towards Turkey and Turks, otherwise I'd be thinking that Armenians are about the most ignorant, uncultivated, racist morons on this planet. But take some advice - that is what you appear to be to those who know almost nothing about Armenia. But I think you know that - that's why people like you feint politeness and reasonableness in public, while in private (such as in these forums) you want anyone who is not Armenian (or any Armenian you consider not to be a "proper" Armenian) to be gone so that you are free to behave obnoxiously and extreme amongst yourselves without the risk of others seeing what you are like.
    The only one racists here its you because you keep bringing it up....it has been proven to us, no matter how much we have given you benefit of the doubt, that you hate Armenians and keep a very deep racist attitude toward us. I don't know how you can think otherwise
    If I wanted to be private you be gone in a heartbeat but we know how good of a pet cat you are to the admin here where you hide and well protected spewing your anti-Armenian bullcrap (and its not working either), lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X