Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patlajan
    replied
    Re: Re: guns

Originally posted by Baron Dants I no longer know what to think about the US gun problem. I just saw Bowling for Columbine last week, and it really does seem that Americans have some sort of problem that is totally unrelated to gun ownership. As Michael Moore said, Canadians are just as gun-loving, but the crime rate doesn't compare.

I was really interested in what he had to say about the culture of fear Americans live in. Seemed to make a lot of sense.
    Micheal Moore is an idiot. But for about 15 minutes out of 2 hours the movie raised some interesting questions.

Leave a comment:

• patlajan
    replied
    I agree. Lock and Load But that doesn't mean a citizen should have the right to an assault rifle, or to be building a missle in their backyard.

Leave a comment:

• xBaron Dants
    replied
    Re: guns

Originally posted by whitelotus do you think they should be banned ? or do you think it should still be legal.

see, my personal oppinion is, that they should still be legal. Why you say? Because lets just say.... A person breaks into your home and threatins to kill your child, will you protect your family and child from dieing by shooting the person, or will you let them kill the kid and family just because guns should be outlawed ?

do you guys know, that most of the crimes commited are with guns that are bought from the black market.

if we take guns away from legal gun owners and citizens, then we wont have anything to protect ourselves with from criminals who have weapons from the black market.

i just think it should get strickter to buy guns and sell them, a good check should be done on the person etc.

see, if we take away guns for doing harm, there is always knives, and any other object that is semi sharp or can hurt someone

so i think its a stupid idea to take guns away.

as for kids killing one another because of guns in the home, the parent or person who owns the gun is an idiot for laying it around un protected and stored into a safe, or locker. That is why we should run better checks on people, and not give a gun to any idiot.

Its not the fault of a gun, its the fault of the idiot who doesnt store it away good, so we are talking about stupid people , rather then what damage a gun does.

Guns shouldnt be in the hands of idiots. Rather, responsible people, who know the rules and laws.

They should be kept in some type of suit case which has a lock or combination on them, a safe, or a gun case that locks.

Its not allowed to be kept out in the open, without a child safety lock on them, if its a old gun that doesnt have it, then put it in a safe place away from the hands of children.

guns arent what kill people, its people who kill people.

take away the gun, and they will find something else to harm one another with.

this is the sad truth guys
    I no longer know what to think about the US gun problem. I just saw Bowling for Columbine last week, and it really does seem that Americans have some sort of problem that is totally unrelated to gun ownership. As Michael Moore said, Canadians are just as gun-loving, but the crime rate doesn't compare.

I was really interested in what he had to say about the culture of fear Americans live in. Seemed to make a lot of sense.

Leave a comment:

• Anonymouse
    replied
    Guns should be legal.

Only totalitarians want to strip guns away from its citizenry. The framers recognized this truth.

Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Simply put all governments have tried to abolish guns to ensure their totalitarian existence, whether it was the Nazis, or the Soviets, or the Ottomans. It allowed them to have way too much power when their "enemies" inside their territorial monopoly were stripped of guns.

The idea that no guns will reduce crime and banning them is silly. First of all since guns are existent they will be in the black market, and the criminal would be allowed to have them and the common citizens would not, and this would open season on the good citizen by the bad one. Furthermore, if the citizens dont have guns and the State, police, army, does, that again places the citizen at the will of the State with the pressure on them.

I am against any sort of law for gun control. I can cite personal examples in my own life how guns were more of a deterrant than stupid laws.

Leave a comment:

• whitelotus
    started a topic guns

guns

do you think they should be banned ? or do you think it should still be legal.

see, my personal oppinion is, that they should still be legal. Why you say? Because lets just say.... A person breaks into your home and threatins to kill your child, will you protect your family and child from dieing by shooting the person, or will you let them kill the kid and family just because guns should be outlawed ?

do you guys know, that most of the crimes commited are with guns that are bought from the black market.

if we take guns away from legal gun owners and citizens, then we wont have anything to protect ourselves with from criminals who have weapons from the black market.

i just think it should get strickter to buy guns and sell them, a good check should be done on the person etc.

see, if we take away guns for doing harm, there is always knives, and any other object that is semi sharp or can hurt someone

so i think its a stupid idea to take guns away.

as for kids killing one another because of guns in the home, the parent or person who owns the gun is an idiot for laying it around un protected and stored into a safe, or locker. That is why we should run better checks on people, and not give a gun to any idiot.

Its not the fault of a gun, its the fault of the idiot who doesnt store it away good, so we are talking about stupid people , rather then what damage a gun does.

Guns shouldnt be in the hands of idiots. Rather, responsible people, who know the rules and laws.

They should be kept in some type of suit case which has a lock or combination on them, a safe, or a gun case that locks.

Its not allowed to be kept out in the open, without a child safety lock on them, if its a old gun that doesnt have it, then put it in a safe place away from the hands of children.

guns arent what kill people, its people who kill people.

take away the gun, and they will find something else to harm one another with.

this is the sad truth guys
Working...
X