Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian lesbians/gays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flamenkita
    replied
    Re: Armenian lesbians/gays

Tramt ar, blligit patde, tartsour vort khote.
    Last edited by Flamenkita; 05-16-2012, 06:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• KanadaHye
    replied

Originally posted by Flamenkita View Post
    Siggy, feel free to ban me after this. I don't feel like dealing with the low level, uneducated, backward, male chauvinist closet cases on this forum. If this is what Armenians want to be, I'm happy to raise my children to be anything but Armenian.
    Yes, I'm aware the French messed with the lebanese quite well and the 'male chauvinist' term is kicked around like it's a bad thing.

Leave a comment:

• KanadaHye
    replied

Originally posted by Flamenkita View Post
    You know what they say in Bourdj Hammoud, where I come from? "Yerpemn bidi kaknes vor timatsint vor ounetsadzt kidna."

So, here goes: Kezi bes hayer@ ter hazar dari g'ouzen esh tarnalou. Ange verch noren hazar dari vor mart tarnan. Inch @sadzet khabar ches, eshou kourag. Kloukhet medz panerou masin chene @nelou degh kna kezi bes esheroun hed kounvir. Hos kezi besneroun hed kounvogh chi ga. Kna blligt ourishin klkhoun tp-tp @re, yeghav?

How's that? You like that? Trust me, my father raised his only daughter to have stronger balls than any son he might have had, and after graduating from his school, people like you don't even tickle me.

Cheghav, hos yegur imin ereses eseh. Yanni, mart gusesgor elal neh kezzi teram goudam "sex operation" hammar.

Leave a comment:

• Flamenkita
    replied

Siggy, feel free to ban me after this. I don't feel like dealing with the low level, uneducated, backward, male chauvinist closet cases on this forum. If this is what Armenians want to be, I'm happy to raise my children to be anything but Armenian.

Leave a comment:

• Flamenkita
    replied

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
    I'm insulting people who are blatantly making crap up on the internet to further their political agendas. She should write novels though... probably the only way she can imagine having "double digit partners and lots of them". Whatever the "F" that means.
    You know what they say in Bourdj Hammoud, where I come from? "Yerpemn bidi kaknes vor timatsint vor ounetsadzt kidna."

So, here goes: Kezi bes hayer@ ter hazar dari g'ouzen esh tarnalou. Ange verch noren hazar dari vor mart tarnan. Inch @sadzet khabar ches, eshou kourag. Kloukhet medz panerou masin chene @nelou degh kna kezi bes esheroun hed kounvir. Hos kezi besneroun hed kounvogh chi ga. Kna blligt ourishin klkhoun tp-tp @re, yeghav?

How's that? You like that? Trust me, my father raised his only daughter to have stronger balls than any son he might have had, and after graduating from his school, people like you don't even tickle me.

Leave a comment:

• KanadaHye
    replied

Originally posted by Siggie View Post
    Kanada if you want to insult people, get lost and go back where you'd been the last few months. Instead of supporting what you said when you were asked for evidence, or to explain the original statement, you "randomly" ( yeah right) switched topics and instead attacked Flamenkita. Not okay. Don't assume things about their personal lives and call someone's spouse a retard for marrying them. That crosses the line of decency in any culture or religion.
    I'm insulting people who are blatantly making crap up on the internet to further their political agendas. She should write novels though... probably the only way she can imagine having "double digit partners and lots of them". Whatever the "F" that means.
    Last edited by KanadaHye; 05-16-2012, 05:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Siggie
    replied

Kanada if you want to insult people, get lost and go back where you'd been the last few months. Instead of supporting what you said when you were asked for evidence, or to explain the original statement, you "randomly" ( yeah right) switched topics and instead attacked Flamenkita. Not okay. Don't assume things about their personal lives and call someone's spouse a retard for marrying them. That crosses the line of decency in any culture or religion.

Leave a comment:

• Flamenkita
    replied

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
    Blah, blah blah.... so your husband was a retard with low standards. If idiots didn't marry women who feel they can squander time and money then "get married" when they lose their youth/looks, then this feminism thing would have been dead after the first decade. Unfortunately, men (especially North American) think it's normal to "sew their oats" then get married to a cold fish that will only put out when she wants something. Which is why most of them talk about their wives badly when they are not around. Such a charming culture.
    My husband was a retard with low standards? Hardly so. How about my husband wanted a woman with whom he could have free, uninhibited sex? How about he wanted someone with an advanced education, with whom he could have interesting, intellectually stimulating conversations in between the sexual encounters? How about my husband wanted a woman who was smart enough about her body and fertility that she produced two amazing, healthy children without any trouble despite "advanced age"? How about my husband married a woman who, despite her advanced degrees and professional success, realizes that it is her job to raise her children if she wants them to grow up to be creative, intelligent, productive members of society? How about my husband married a woman who's had her fill of adventures, sexual and otherwise, such that she is fully content being a wife and mom, and who, because of her brains and choice of profession, will be able to work well into her 70's so he can decrease the amount of work he does once the kids don't need me as much at home.

How about my husband isn't as shallow as some men who think a woman's looks are her only asset?

And between you, me, and the walls, I'd much prefer a man who "badmouths" his wife than one who beats her to a pulp to keep her in line with some a$$ backward, religiously-tinged, nationalistic agenda. Charming culture, indeed!

Leave a comment:

• Sip
    replied

Originally posted by gegev View Post
    What result do you expect from this “discussion”???
    Which particular discussion? So far we have covered gays and lesbians, how women are completely inferior to men and should be told what to do, how husbands and wives should only have sex to make babies, how a husband and wife having sex can result in children having giant warts on their face, how women are prone to stray, how a woman is either a virgin, married to one man making only babies, or a 100% slut who will have sex with anyone or anything at any time and place for any reason, how if you think a woman should have equal rights as a man means you are a degenerate waste of time and space ...

If you will be more specific with your question, perhaps someone can shed some light. But as far as gays/lesbians being "different creatures", I think in general you will be surprised to find how many "normal" humans you come accross on a day to day basis may be gay and you wouldn't even know it. Most people only know the gays that are toooootally out of the closet and very flamboyant. But that doesn't mean all (or even most!) gays are that way. Most of them go about their day to day lives and some may never even admit to anyone else that they are gay. Some may be your doctor, lawyer, mechanic, and even priest and you wouldn't even know it.
    Last edited by Sip; 05-15-2012, 10:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KanadaHye
    replied

Originally posted by gegev View Post
    What result do you expect from this “discussion”???
    I don't know, but it does wonders for insomnia... think I've just about bored myself and am ready to get back to Zzzzzzz's.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X