Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Over 300 Turkish Citizens Visited Genocide Museum In Yerevan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Over 300 Turkish Citizens Visited Genocide Museum In Yerevan

Originally posted by xtanbul View Post
    Well you don't seem to know much about any Turk yet the average Turk. You have assumptions on Turks that you wish/hope were true, thats it.

There are xxxish origined politicians all over Europe and the USA just as there are in Turkey. It doesn't make any of these states zionist.

ps zionism is a pretty serious ideology, you should know what it means before accusing a nation of it.

I know more about that turk than it does about itself. Because I have had the option to read non turk censored material, which you haven't and when or if you do, will never accept because of the s*it that has been rammed into your head.

I never said that there aren't joo politicians in other nations, but only israel and turkey were founded by zionists, and mind you one does not have to be a joo to be a zionist. Plenty of joos are against zionism, which is in fact a racist ideology.
    For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
    to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
      I know more about that turk than it does about itself. Because I have had the option to read non turk censored material, which you haven't and when or if you do, will never accept because of the s*it that has been rammed into your head.
      Again your making assumptions without a grasp of reality.

I never said that there aren't joo politicians in other nations, but only israel and turkey were founded by zionists, and mind you one does not have to be a joo to be a zionist. Plenty of joos are against zionism, which is in fact a racist ideology.
      There probably were Turkish politicians with xxxish heritage that embraced zionism that took part in the creation of the Republic of Turkey but there were also Turkish politicians with Turkic, Bosnian, Chechen etc origins that embraced liberalism, communism, turanism, islamism etc. That doesn't mean the Republic of Turkey embraced any of these idealogies.

Comment

Again your making assumptions without a grasp of reality.
        Keep telling yourself that, maybe it is a mantra for you, to make yourself feel better...

You are missing the point. The ottoman empire was overthrown by a more or less zionist/donmeh joo cabal aka the young turks, then as if to show the world that the young turks were gone, another crypto joo, ataturk, was installed. All of this was financed by outside powers, the power brokers of the time, such as the zionist rothschild banking family.

Ask yourself why turkey is still so close with israel, even though many many turks dislike joos and zionism. Surely turkey doesn't need israel that much for it to be if strategic reasons (and this is a rhetorical statement).

Understanding that your country is not even controlled by the people you think, is the first step toward eventually freeing it. However, turkey as an artificial state has a lot of other things to worry about as well.
        For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated

Comment

Some nationalists' words are only pure J.e.w.ish hatred.
          Who cares Ataturk was J.e.w.ish or not. His roots will never be a shame for Turkey.We can praise or criticise him but someone's race doesn't decrease his value.If Ataturk was an Armenian, It would be same too.

Some big nationalists' J.e.w.ish teories are going crazy.Maybe Osame Bin Laden is J.e.w.ish too, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
            Keep telling yourself that, maybe it is a mantra for you, to make yourself feel better...
            I don't mean to sound like a know it all but I do think I know my people a bit better then an Armenian(probably American Armenian who has never even been to this side of the world) that has never had any contact with people.

Ask yourself why turkey is still so close with israel, even though many many turks dislike joos and zionism. Surely turkey doesn't need israel that much for it to be if strategic reasons (and this is a rhetorical statement).
            Turkish PM Bülent Ecevit was the first head of state to accuse Israel with genocide. Not even fvcken Arab leaders did that. Ofcourse shortly afterwards he was hospitalized and out of office. But hey, we had the honour of being the first country to define the truth we all can see but do not dare to speak of.

Turkey accuses Israel of genocide

"A genocide is being carried out against the Palestinians before the eyes of the whole world"

The Prime Minister of Turkey - Israel's longstanding and sole Muslim ally - has accused the country of genocide against the Palestinians.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Also the xxxish lobby in the USA helps Turkey concerning the 1915 events, Cyprus, EU membership etc. Not to mention the upperhand Israel's military provides for Turkey against Greece concerning weapons. Having good relations with Israel is as beneficial for us as it is for them. But as you see it does not stop us from telling the truth.

Understanding that your country is not even controlled by the people you think, is the first step toward eventually freeing it. However, turkey as an artificial state has a lot of other things to worry about as well.
            Turkey is a democracy and probably has the longest democratic state tradition in the region (Balkans, Caucasus and the ME). We control our country.

ps Turks fought Britain, France, Russia, Italy and Greece (aka imperial powers) to create the Republic of Turkey. We gave the first successful war against colonialism and imperialism. We objected to the maps made in Washington and London and took our own fate into our hands(the reason why we are hated my a lot of former colonial powers and their lackeys). We are anything but artificial. Artificial is expecting to get your share for being loyal to imperial powers. Which fully defines the creation of Armenia.

Comment

Originally posted by garod View Post
              Some nationalists' words are only pure J.e.w.ish hatred.
              Who cares Ataturk was J.e.w.ish or not. His roots will never be a shame for Turkey.We can praise or criticise him but someone's race doesn't decrease his value.If Ataturk was an Armenian, It would be same too.

Some big nationalists' J.e.w.ish teories are going crazy.Maybe Osame Bin Laden is J.e.w.ish too, haha.
              Turkish J.e.w.s hold a siginificant part in the creation and modernization of the Republic of Turkey. Noone denies that. If Atatürk was a J.e.w, I wouldn't care a bit. Maybe like him a bit more for doing so much for Turkey despite not being an ethnic Turk. But he isn't and I'm sorry it makes people(like our friend Armanen) feel bad but that's just not my problem.

Comment

I have been to the region, I am from Armenia and will be moving there soon. I will never set foot in turkey, and even then it will be to retake OUR lands, which will happen sooner or later, especially once the billions from your masters in tel aviv and washington/london stop flowing. turkey is an artificial country with millions who do not identify as turks and many among them who would love nothing more than to break away, i.e. the kurds.

As for the turk president accusing israel of genocide, well what became of it? Did anything change in turkish-israeli relations, did the israelis start to treat the palestinians better? NO! the turk president just got smacked the f**k down.

Turkey is a democracy and probably has the longest democratic state tradition in the region (Balkans, Caucasus and the ME). We control our country.
                Funny, but not true. turkey is a pseudo democracy, and even if it were not, democracy is not the best form of government BY FAR.

ps Turks fought Britain, France, Russia, Italy and Greece (aka imperial powers) to create the Republic of Turkey. We gave the first successful war against colonialism and imperialism.
                BS, one could say that more about the u.s. or the latin american nations than turkey, such chauvenism is only found among turks and their Christian counterparts, the georgians.

Which fully defines the creation of Armenia.
                You mean how turks have tried on multiple occasions to destroy Armenia and Armenians but have always failed? Not only will you never succeed, but you will crash and burn in your next attempt. For it to be a fair fight between an Armenian and a turk, there has to be a 3 to 1 ratio in favor of a turk, sad but true.

But he isn't and I'm sorry it makes people(like our friend Armanen) feel bad but that's just not my problem.
                I'm NOT your friend turk, and ataturk being a crypto joo is true and will be a problem for you and yours on so many levels.

Comment

But hey, we had the honour of being the first country to define the truth we all can see but do not dare to speak of.
                  I'm sure it was business as usual the next day. Don't your countries' armies and intelligence [continue to] train each other?

Turkey accuses Israel of genocide
                  They're just playing human rights monitor when there are so many violations in their own country they'd rather not deal with. How about that whole Algerian genocide business that seems to have dropped off the face of this dunya ever since news of the French denial bill fell off the radar?

We used to have a Palestinian member from Ramallah here, though I believe she was Armenian.

Comment

ps Turks fought Britain, France, Russia, Italy and Greece (aka imperial powers) to create the Republic of Turkey. We gave the first successful war against colonialism and imperialism.
                    For a country that so vehemently objects to colonialism and imperialism, you sure do maintain tremendous relations with these evil imperial powers.

Yes, yes. We know all about Turkey's outstanding human rights achievements. This must be why the PKK was created. Kurds are simply jealous of living in such a country!

Artificial is expecting to get your share for being loyal to imperial powers. Which fully defines the creation of Armenia.
                    As well as the genocide of the Ottoman Armenians.

Comment

FOUNDERS OF THE SECULAR REGIME IN TURKEY

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                      X