• porno
  • jigolo sitesi

  • Armenian Singles
    Page 234 of 238 FirstFirst ... 134184224231232233234235236237 ... LastLast
    Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 3556

    Thread: Regional geopolitics

    1. #3496
      Registered User Azad's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Location
      Wisconsin
      Posts
      2,118

      Re: Regional geopolitics

      Shet is hitting the fan

      "Russia condemns U.S. missile strike on Syria, suspends key air agreement

      MOSCOW — Russia on Friday condemned the U.S. missile strike against Syrian government forces late Thursday, and said it was pulling out of an agreement to minimize the risk of in-flight incidents between U.S. and Russian aircraft operating over Syria.

      https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.fe10b34c2aa8

    2. #3497
      Registered User Azad's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Location
      Wisconsin
      Posts
      2,118

      Re: Regional geopolitics

      turkey will soon shift back to the US. Most likely when they will hand Gulen to the Sultan.

    3. #3498
      Registered User Azad's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Location
      Wisconsin
      Posts
      2,118

      Re: Regional geopolitics

      How did the Shekelists in one week took off the reasoning balance of Trump? The Zionists at work, doing it in the open now.

      "Stephen K. Bannon — the combative architect of the nationalistic strategy that delivered President Trump to the White House — now finds himself losing ground in an internecine battle within the West Wing that pits the “Bannonites” against a growing and powerful faction of centrist financiers led by the president’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner.

      The infighting spilled into full view this week after Trump removed Bannon from the National Security Council’s “principals committee,” a reshuffling that left the president’s chief strategist less fully involved in the administration’s daily national security policy while further empowering Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster, Trump’s new national security adviser.

      But the benign explanation for Bannon’s removal belies the growing strife between Bannon, Kushner and Gary Cohn, the National Economic Council director. A registered Democrat who previously was president of Goldman Sachs, Cohn is close to Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, the president’s oldest daughter and adviser.

      Rest of the article

      https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.fd6aeac81da6

    4. #3499
      Registered User Azad's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Location
      Wisconsin
      Posts
      2,118

      Re: Regional geopolitics

      Not sure if this is "fake news" or real. It is all over the net in different formats.

      MailOnline Tuesday, Jan 29 2013

      "U.S. 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad's regime'

      Leaked emails have allegedly proved that the White House gave the green light to a chemical weapons attack in Syria that could be blamed on Assad's regime and in turn, spur international military action in the devastated country."

      http://web.archive.org/web/201301292...ame-Assad.html

      ^^^ Apparently the original article was taken down for an unknown reason.
      Last edited by Azad; 04-07-2017 at 03:01 AM.

    5. #3500
      Registered User Haykakan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Posts
      6,125

      Re: Regional geopolitics

      Quote Originally Posted by Azad View Post
      Not sure if this is "fake news" or real. It is all over the net in different formats.

      MailOnline Tuesday, Jan 29 2013

      "U.S. 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad's regime'

      Leaked emails have allegedly proved that the White House gave the green light to a chemical weapons attack in Syria that could be blamed on Assad's regime and in turn, spur international military action in the devastated country."

      http://web.archive.org/web/201301292...ame-Assad.html

      ^^^ Apparently the original article was taken down for an unknown reason.
      Very much the typical scenario for the way Zionists and USA operate. Its a replay of the Iraq scenario and the weapons of mass distraction. I do not see the results being the same though this time mainly because of Iran and Russia supporting Syria.
      Hayastan or Bust.

    6. #3501
      Armenian Enthusiast Shant03's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Posts
      500

      Re: Regional geopolitics

      Quote Originally Posted by Azad View Post
      How did the Shekelists in one week took off the reasoning balance of Trump? The Zionists at work, doing it in the open now.

      "Stephen K. Bannon — the combative architect of the nationalistic strategy that delivered President Trump to the White House — now finds himself losing ground in an internecine battle within the West Wing that pits the “Bannonites” against a growing and powerful faction of centrist financiers led by the president’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner.

      The infighting spilled into full view this week after Trump removed Bannon from the National Security Council’s “principals committee,” a reshuffling that left the president’s chief strategist less fully involved in the administration’s daily national security policy while further empowering Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster, Trump’s new national security adviser.

      But the benign explanation for Bannon’s removal belies the growing strife between Bannon, Kushner and Gary Cohn, the National Economic Council director. A registered Democrat who previously was president of Goldman Sachs, Cohn is close to Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, the president’s oldest daughter and adviser.

      Rest of the article

      https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.fd6aeac81da6
      That's the end of Trump being an outsider.

    7. #3502
      Registered User
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Posts
      7,751

      Re: Regional geopolitics

      Latest update from Syrian airbase attacked by US Navy
      By Leith Fadel - 07/04/2017


      BEIRUT, LEBANON (10:15 A.M.) – The U.S. Navy fired more than 50 tomahawk cruise missiles at the Shayrat Military Airport in rural east Homs, destroying most of this imperative installation located southeast of the provincial capital.

      What we know so far:

      U.S. missiles struck Shayrat’s airfields, aircraft hangar, and fuel tankers
      Destroyed fuel tankers caused several explosions and a large fire that has not been put out yet
      At least 15 fighter jets have been damaged or destroyed
      Six military personnel have been killed, some non-Syrian
      Russians were present at the airbase when it was attacked

      More details to come…

      --------
      NB: notice the number of Tomhawaks necessary to KO one air base.....

    8. #3503
      Registered User
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Posts
      7,751

      Re: Regional geopolitics

      US cyber attack shuts down Al-Masdar News for five hours
      By Chris Tomson - 07/04/2017

      DAMASCUS, SYRIA (8:45 P.M.) – On Friday afternoon, Al-Masdar News experienced its biggest hacker attack ever, leaving the website inaccessible to its readers for five hours.

      Incidentally, the DDOS attack took place hours after it was revealed that ISIS launched an offensive shortly after US missiles struck Shayrat Airbase, grounding its airplanes at the Homs airfield.

      The IT department said the massive DDOS attack could be traced exclusively back to the United States although it could not determine who was responsible for the hacking.


      In the not so distant past, AMN has also been the target of cyber attacks from Saudi Arabia and Turkey, possibly from state-employed hackers.

      We apologize for any inconvenience to our readers amid the downtime and will explore new measurements to block future hacking attacks from foreign countries.

    9. #3504
      Registered User Azad's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Location
      Wisconsin
      Posts
      2,118

      Re: Regional geopolitics

      Quote Originally Posted by Haykakan View Post
      Very much the typical scenario for the way Zionists and USA operate.
      Every low life Shekelist is out sticking their nose to serve israel. Has no end!

      "New sanctions coming on Syria, Treasury secretary says

      Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin said Friday the US would soon announce new sanctions on Syria."

      http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/07/politi...inkId=36310194

      What the fk Treasury secretary

    10. #3505
      Registered User Serjik's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Posts
      249

      Re: Regional geopolitics

      Umm, hate to break the news to you Soros guys but the attack did not destory the air base. Runway and hangars not destoryed, the strike was a show to make you Soros guys happy

      Edit: Syrian jets already flying from the air base our Soros operative here thinks was "KO".

      Quote Originally Posted by Vrej1915 View Post
      NB: notice the number of Tomhawaks necessary to KO one air base.....
      Interesting how "Vrej1915" writes eastern Armenian but uses western Armenian phonetics. Is he an "axpar" agent of the west posing as some war expert champion of Arcax?

      Quote Originally Posted by Vrej1915 View Post
      Havess tchunem hazar ankam dzedzadz teman noritz ssgssem, paytz ovker uzum yen ess teman hamdessen noritz u noritz, togh hammen ess yergu seghannerin...
      I harg e khosske tchi verapervum ugheghazurg yerevuytin vor mert ent mert kaliss u knum e, abaganelov mtnolorde
      Last edited by Serjik; 04-08-2017 at 07:18 AM.

    11. #3506
      Registered User
      Join Date
      May 2009
      Posts
      2,965

      Re: Regional geopolitics

      .
      The map of Europe by fertility is a worrying sign of things to come



      http://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/preg...cid=spartandhp
      Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
      Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
      Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

    12. #3507
      Armenian Enthusiast Shant03's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Posts
      500

      Re: Regional geopolitics

      Funny how conservatives have been saying this for YEARS, and liberals have been calling them racist for pointing it out. But now they are coming up with these clever maps they've put together.


      Also Serjik, you need to change your name dude.. people confusing us. It's kind of weird because I partially agree with your posts.

      edit: Just realize you've been on here a lot longer than me.

    13. #3508
      Registered User Azad's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Location
      Wisconsin
      Posts
      2,118

      Re: Regional geopolitics

      Trump is dropping bombs left and right on 3ed world countries to signal North Korea he is serious. It was Syria today it is Afghanistan.

    14. #3509
      Registered User Azad's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Location
      Wisconsin
      Posts
      2,118

      Re: Regional geopolitics

      On the other hand China is flip flopping with Trump.

      First it was "China reportedly sent 150,000 troops to North Korea's border"
      http://www.businessinsider.com/china...i-trump-2017-4

      Now it is "Beijing warns US against attacking North Korea"
      https://www.rt.com/news/384595-china-korea-us-action/

    15. #3510
      Registered User Azad's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Location
      Wisconsin
      Posts
      2,118

      Re: Regional geopolitics

      Quote Originally Posted by Azad View Post
      Trump is dropping bombs left and right on 3ed world countries to signal North Korea he is serious. It was Syria today it is Afghanistan.
      "Tensions between the US and North Korea are ramping up amid nuclear threats

      The officials reportedly said the US had two destroyers capable of shooting Tomahawk cruise missiles into North Korea — the same type of weapon used to strike a Syrian airfield last week.

      Earlier Thursday, President Donald Trump said, "North Korea is a problem — the problem will be taken care of," during remarks he gave after the US dropped a massive 21,000-pound bomb on an Islamic State complex of tunnels in Afghanistan. Trump said, however, that the Afghanistan operation was not meant to be a warning to North Korea."

      http://www.businessinsider.com/north...r-trump-2017-4

    Page 234 of 238 FirstFirst ... 134184224231232233234235236237 ... LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Do you think Turkey has become a regional Leader?
      By jameson in forum General News
      Replies: 106
      Last Post: 05-10-2016, 07:19 AM
    2. ARF holds regional meeting in French parliament
      By A.R. in forum Armenian News
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 06-03-2004, 12:47 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •