Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Jewish/Zionist role within the Armenian Genocide

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Planned, Organized, Executed Genocide Of Armenians

By Jack Manuelian
    3-27-5

Were the plans of the 1915-23 Armenian Genocide actually drawn up and were in place by the year 1910 or 1912? According to some sources, definitely yes.

There is the book Inner Folds of the Ottoman Revolution written by Mevlan Zadeh Rifat and published in 1929, the author, a pro-sultan Turk, claims that the "Armenian genocide was decided in August 1910 and October 1911, by a Young Turk committee composed entirely of displaced Balkan Jews in the format of a syncretist Jewish-Muslim sect which included Talaat, Enver, Behaeddin Shakir, Jemal, and Nizam posting as Muslims. It met in the Rothschild-funded Grand Orient loge/hotel of Salonika." Syncretism means a combination of different forms of belief or practice; masonism fits that description.

A 1994 conference paper/lecture by Joseph Brewda of Schiller Institute entitled Palmerson launches Young Turks to permanently control Middle East claims the founder of the Young Turks to be a certain Jew by the name of Emmanuel Carasso. He states: "Carasso set up the Young Turk secret society in the 1890s in Salonika, then part of Turkey, and now part of Greece. Carasso was also the grand master of an Italian masonic lodge there, called 'Macedonia Resurrected.' The lodge was the headquarters of the Young Turks, and all the top Young Turk leadership were members."

Further on Mr. Brewda says: "During the Young Turk regime, Carasso continued to play a leading role. He met with the sultan, to tell him that he was overthrown. He was in charge of putting the sultan under house arrest. He ran the Young Turk intelligence network in the Balkans. And he was in charge of all food supplies in the empire during World War I." It is ironic that five centuries after the Turkish sultans welcomed the expelled European Jews into Turkey, certain Jews belonging to secret societies and to Zionism will kick the sultans out of power early in 20th century, destroy the Ottoman Empire, and celebrate their victory by massacring by proxy almost the whole Christian Armenian people, one million and half Armenians; half million Greeks; and half million Christian Assyrians & Arameans.

Mr. Brewda writes: "Another important area was the press. While in power, the Young Turks ran several newspapers, including 'The Young Turk,' whose editor was none other than the Russian Zionist leader Vladimir Jabotinsky. Jabotinsky had been educated as a young man in Italy."

Mr. Brewda, ignoring the possibility that Talaat could have been a secret infiltrated Jew, writes: "Of course, there were also some Turks who helped lead the Young Turk movement. For example, Talaat Pasha. Talaat was the interior minister and dictator of the regime during World war I. He had been a member of Carasso's Italian masonic lodge in Salonika. One year prior to the 1908 coup, Talaat became the grand master of the Scottish Rite Masons in the Ottoman Empire. If you go to the [archives of] Scottish Rite headquarters in Washington, D.C., you can find that most of the Young Turk leaders were officials in the Scottish Rite."

Mr. Brewda also mentions the novel Greenmantle, whose hero is a British spy who led the Young Turks, and that the book's author, John Buchan, later identified the novel's hero as the English nobleman Aubrey Herbert, who was the top British spy master in the Middle East during WW I. And that Lawrence of Arabia later identified Herbert as having been, at one time, the head of the Young Turks. According to Mr. Brewda, Carasso also appears in that novel under the name Carusso.

By 1916 the British and French, overpowered by greed, already had a secret agreement to divide the Ottoman Empire between themselves. Presently Hitler's Mien Kempt anti-semitic book is a best-seller in Turkey, it is published by various Turkish publishers by the thousands and thousands. Are the Turks finally waking up and realizing that their Sultan's refusal to grant Palestine to the Zionist Jews as a homeland had cost them their centuries- old empire?

Talaat was a living witness to the Genocide and history. He should not have been assassinated. His silencing for good by hot-tempered Armenians only served those who planned and executed the Genocide. Had he been left alone, who knows he might have confessed everything at his old age or at his deathbed. Another conspiratorial source is the lengthy article The Armenian & Jewish Genocide Project: Eliminating Ethnic Conflict Along the Oil Route From Baku to the Suez Canal Region written by Clifford Shack and posted in his web-site.

Mr. Shack writes: "In the 1880's, the French branch of the Rothschild family acquired interests in Russia's Baku oil fields in an effort to supply their refinery on the Adriatic with cheap Russian oil. In exchange for these interests they built a railroad linking Baku to the newly acquired Black Sea port of Batum. This opened up the Baku oil, a major world supply, to the world. With the success of the new railroad, the Rothschilds had more oil than they could actually sell. Overcoming their fear of competing with the giant Standard oil [of USA], they sought out the huge [Far East] markets east of Suez."

Further on Mr. Shack makes his point: "The decision by the shrewd French Rothschild branch to diversify into other areas of oil exploitation was, presumably, a calculated one. Three years after they joined Royal Dutch, production at Baku would come to an abrupt halt in 1905. Although shaken by political activity, the principal disruption was due to the violence of the ethnic conflict between the region's Muslims and the minority population of Armenians who are Christians. This ethnic conflict caused the first interruption of oil distribution to the world market. Standard oil was quick to supplant the needs of the effected markets as its source was operating under the blanket of peace. The Royal/Dutch/Shell Group (and the Nobles) watched their Baku investments go up in flames.

Ethnic conflict was at the root of the matter. It could be safely assumed that they were taking measures to eliminate the possibility of that happening in the future." Oil corporations seem to have learned their lessons from history because before the construction of present-day Baku-Ceyhan pipeline has began, someone has made sure that no Armenians were left in Baku anymore. Although the Armenian threat to that pipeline has been neutralized, yet there is still A Turkish ultra-nationalist revival threat, and a threat from Iran if Iran comes under attack from USA or Israel.

There is a very clean prophecy of Nostradamus stating: "By firepower of armies, not far from the Black Sea, he will come from Persia/Iran to occupy Trebizond." Trebizond is located at the shore of the Black Sea and its occupation will virtually cut the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan pipeline in half. Another prophecy of Nostradamus reads: "Toward Persia/Iran a sizable army of a million. The serpent Satan invading Byzantium and Egypt." Byzantium & Egypt could be a mystical name for modern Istanbul asSodom & Egypt is the mystical name given for Jerusalem in the book Revelation 11:8.

Mr. Shack notes that "the mere elimination of the Armenian population of Baku would not solve the problem of ethnic conflict in that region. The surrounding areas would provide reservoir effect in resupplying the conflicting minority element." And he asks: "was the removal [in 1915-23] of a small minority like the Armenians [from historical Armenia] a fair price to pay for the peace in a region so crucial to the development and investment of the Far East?" Apparently Mr. Shack ignores the factor of revenge raging in the heart of human beasts.

Mr. Shacks answers his own question by stating in his article about the big business or big corporations: "It would be fair to say that the genocide of a group of a million or so, to serve the benefit of a billion or so [in the Far East], is less of a question of should it be done, than how it could be done. So as not to reveal any plausible motive which could link the actual planners to the genocide, the scheme involved a proxy party [namely the muslim Turks, Kurds & Azeris] , which was manipulated through layers of influence, providing sufficient cover for the planners."

The fool said in his ignorance, "There was no planned and organized and executed genocide of the Armenians."

In chapter 30 of the book of Isaiah, we read God speaking by His prophet: "Woe to the rebellious children, who execute a plan, but not Mine, and make an alliance, but not of My Spirit, in order to add sin to sin;...For this is a rebellious people, false sons, sons who refuse to listen to the instruction of the Lord."

March 27, 2005
    Jack Manuelian
    [email protected]

Note - this article is NOT copyrighted. Anyone can duplicate in any form. - Jack Manuelian)

Source: http://www.rense.com/general63/armen.htm
    Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Most of the above 3 posts is pure rubbish. The first one started out well but digressed into typical conspiracy theorist garbage based on pure untruths and establishing connections that didn't exist. I also particularly call attention to your statement that typical Jews are vile and dangerous - this is enough for us to understand where you and your posts are comming from. And BTW Jabotinsky fought against the Young Turks - actually led Jewsish troops under the British at Gallipoli. So I have a very hard time believing he was a Young Turks propogandist. Much of this claimied connection between the Young Turks and Jews comes from Mark Sykes and another Brit who were ardent Anti-Semites and believers in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and other conspiracies and they passed along numerous eronous reports that people like you today use as fodder to perpetuate the same silly myths. Give is up already - your psusedo analysis does nothing but make Armenians look bad. If you really feel the need to blame anyone other the Turks for the genocide then take a look into the German role in ordering deportations of Greeks from the Aegean and from actually ordering deportations of Armenians working for them on the Berlin-Bagdad railway. Germans actually worked in the Ottoman Army Cheif of Staff office who ordered massacres of tens of thousands of Armenians - even against the wishes of fellow Germans whom the Armenains were working for. These are real facts and real history - not just anti-semetic fueled speculation based on flimsy connections and made up stuff.

Comment

Towards the end of the First World War, Zionist having realized who was going to win the conflict, jumped off of the Ottoman ship and landed right onto the laps of the Brits and the Franks.

After the war, Zionists were *best friends* of the British - hence the Belfour decleration. When the Brits realized what a terrible mistake they had done, Zionists began to murder them as well. Now that they have their hands down *Uncle Sam's* pocket, they are feeling invulnerable.

This discussion is nothing new, Jews have been hated by Christians, Muslims and Pagans for thousands of years. Its about time, they, as a nation, begin to look at themselvs within the mirror, before they play inoccent and cast empty blames left and right.

Anyone who reveals Jews, is a anti-semite, right??? You pathetic little voradu.

As a typical Jew, you dodge the real issues at hand and just spew your anti-German, anti-Christian, anti-Arab propaganda. Push comes to shove you would most probably pick a Jew over an Armenian would you not? You lap-dog, I don't know where so-called Armenians like you crawl out of, but I wish you can all return back to your stinkholes.

Drunk thing, you are nothing but a sad Zionist propagandist. Your rhetoric is as superficial as it is transparent. Many here see Jews for what they are. Other who don't, will do so shortly. The Jewish establishment today is perhaps Armenia's greatest political/economic/military obstacle, yet you are content with bending over to them - as you also do with turds.

Knowing you, no wonder I'm not surprised.
        Last edited by Armenian; 06-11-2005, 10:36 AM.

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by winoman
          Most of the above 3 posts is pure rubbish. The first one started out well but digressed into typical conspiracy theorist garbage based on pure untruths and establishing connections that didn't exist. I also particularly call attention to your statement that typical Jews are vile and dangerous - this is enough for us to understand where you and your posts are comming from. And BTW Jabotinsky fought against the Young Turks - actually led Jewsish troops under the British at Gallipoli. So I have a very hard time believing he was a Young Turks propogandist. Much of this claimied connection between the Young Turks and Jews comes from Mark Sykes and another Brit who were ardent Anti-Semites and believers in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and other conspiracies and they passed along numerous eronous reports that people like you today use as fodder to perpetuate the same silly myths. Give is up already - your psusedo analysis does nothing but make Armenians look bad. If you really feel the need to blame anyone other the Turks for the genocide then take a look into the German role in ordering deportations of Greeks from the Aegean and from actually ordering deportations of Armenians working for them on the Berlin-Bagdad railway. Germans actually worked in the Ottoman Army Cheif of Staff office who ordered massacres of tens of thousands of Armenians - even against the wishes of fellow Germans whom the Armenains were working for. These are real facts and real history - not just anti-semetic fueled speculation based on flimsy connections and made up stuff.
          i think if i am capable of thinking conspiracies some other people are capable of making those conspiracies real.... nobody can deny that they have the power.... so i think mr Winoman you are so shallow about those issues and being in America you accept things very easily... as most of the Americans do...

and secondly you say your sources are completely correct and others are pure rubbish... do you think before posting anything here we have to take your approval about our sources?

i think if Hitler was so wrong in his actions why would this Spielberg guy had to shoot anti-adolf films every year... i think his goal is brainwash people so that when people hear the name Adolf Hitler they should just turn their heads to other side... i read Mein Kampf and as far as i am concerned i can say today Turkeys situation is very similar to Germany in 1930s.... media controlled by jews... silly politicians bow down before every money source and speaking of lies any minute...

above posts sounds very logical to me...

i also watched 9/11 fahrenait and it made my stomach go sick...

Jews success in covering their tracks are not enough to ignore those posts as silly conspiracies...

you always write about what happened but when it comes to the reasons you just have very unsatisfactor answers....

the question is "why not"......

for example Turkey is still trying to eliminate kurds... i dont believe that just because a government doesnt like kurds.. they accept to spend so much money to terminate them and accepts to look so bad in international arena just because they dont like them or just because we are barbarians.... we know every move on this world made for money ( spreading democracy to iraq rings a bell?)... we have to look for the motivations first and this is something you miss very easily
          Last edited by Otto; 06-11-2005, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Otto
            i think if Hitler was so wrong in his actions why would this Spielberg guy had to shoot anti-adolf films every year...
            Very good reply, turk.

However, none of this has any bearing on Armeno-turdish relations.

Նժդեհ

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian
              Towards the end of the First World War, Zionist having realized who was going to win the conflict, jumped off of the Ottoman ship and landed right onto the laps of the Brits and the Franks.

After the war, Zionists were *best friends* of the British - hence the Belfour decleration. When the Brits realized what a terrible mistake they had done, Zionists began to murder them as well. Now that they have their hands down *Uncle Sam's* pocket, they are feeling invulnerable.

This discussion is nothing new, Jews have been hated by Christians, Muslims and Pagans for thousands of years. Its about time, they, as a nation, begin to look at themselvs within the mirror, before they play inoccent and cast empty blames left and right.

Anyone who reveals Jews, is a anti-semite, right??? You pathetic little voradu.

As a typical Jew, you dodge the real issues at hand and just spew your anti-German, anti-Christian, anti-Arab propaganda. Push comes to shove you would most probably pick a Jew over an Armenian would you not? You lap-dog, I don't know where so-called Armenians like you crawl out of, but I wish you can all return back to your stinkholes.

Drunk thing, you are nothing but a sad Zionist propagandist. Your rhetoric is as superficial as it is transparent. Many here see Jews for what they are. Other who don't, will do so shortly. The Jewish establishment today is perhaps Armenia's greatest political/economic/military obstacle, yet you are content with bending over to them - as you also do with turds.

Knowing you, no wonder I'm not surprised.

You should realize that the wino is not Armenian. I believe he is 1/4th Armenian or so he claims.
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian
                Very good reply, turk.

However, none of this has any bearing on Armeno-turdish relations.

having no effect on politics it is clear that international relations are my last concern. not being a politician yourself let me advise you not to see Armeno-TurKish relations issue everywhere... ... as winoman sometimes fails to see some points those can cloud your vision easily

my best regards

Comment

besides it bothers me to see wise jewish grandpa figures in 2 of the five movies...Shalom people here comes the uncle wise and now he is gonna tell you what is right(for him) and what is wrong (for him).... why does a nation desperately try to look cute at any chance he finds ( as Turkey do)? ok they have been through holocaust and all but why do they need to make anything else to strenghten this image with propagandas... unless ofcourse they are trying to make something else.. it is good they have a country now and they are showing what they really are....

Guys (Armenians) you should have a remote controlled super power(USA) then you can do anything.... lets say one more sattelite country (Turkey) just a button away. because i cannot deny jewish influence over Turkey... President said a few sentences against America and jews now he is out for apology tour...
                  Last edited by Otto; 06-11-2005, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Very interesting information.Especially the first post was very interesting.I had no idea that jews had such an enormous influence in the Turkish affais and in the CUP.
                    It would be foolish to deny the influential role of the Jewish/Zionists in the world affairs.The point is that we have to be carefull in what we say, even if what we say might be right,because we are going to be labeled as racist anti-semites as usual and that would not be the best in our interests.

Comment

Would you like freedom fries with your Gaza strips?

Comment

Working...
                      X