Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenia Assaulted by Orange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armenia Assaulted by Orange

Originally posted by Armenian View Post
    Yeghbayr, what Armenen attempted to say, albeit it not very clearly, is that regardless of their origins Baku Armenians tend to be more assimilated and less nationalistic than Artsakh Armenians. To a great degree, it is true. Like all of our diasporan groups, Armenians from Baku tend to be quite assimilated, many mixed with Jews, Azeris and Russians...
    That’s simply not true! Percentage of Baku Armenians who became mixed with the above mentioned ethnicities is absolutely minimal, it definitely doesn’t warrant to has the description of “many” as you put it. Having very cordial relationship with these ethnicities, when living in the same city, is one thing, but marring them is a completely different thing, yeghbayr jan.

Marriage with a non Armenian is and always was rather a rarity for Baku Armenians. Trust me, Artsakhtsi Armenians in general and Baku Armenians in particular always prefer to marry not just Armenians, which is for any self respecting Artsakhtsi is a must, but Armenians from their own province or city. And that’s a very good thing as it keeps the most authentic, the best kept to its original Armenian culture in tact. Do you know what I mean?

This is what I mean: Unlike the majority of Hayastantsis, Artsakh Armenians are neither the descendants of the Genocide survivors from Western Armenia nor the descendants of those Armenians who left Kars, Ardahan etc. after the Russians pulled out from these border provinces at the end of 19th century, well before the Genocide. In other words, Artsakh Armenians together with their big city cousins, Baku and Kirovabad Armenians who are all from Artsakh, and also the Syunik Armenians are the only Armenians who have a continuous, uninterrupted presence in their homeland ever since Hayk established the first Armenian Kingdom in the Armenian Highlands 4500 years ago. It’s not a proud fact, to the contrary, for me personally it’s a very sad fact because the descendants of our beautiful Western Armenia have spread to all four corners of the world except of the most important one: The Western Armenia itself. But nevertheless, Armenian jan - it’s a fact and it should be remembered and considered when judging Artsakhtsis.

I’m sure that you are also aware of the fact that throughout our very long history unlike most of the Greater Armenia, Artsakh was the least conquered and controlled by foreigners Armenian province. In fact, when the entire Armenia was for centuries divided between Turks and Persians, Artsakh managed to be free and independent from both of them. At times Artsakh fought all of them - the Turks, the Persians and the Tartars (Azeris) simultaneously while the rest of Armenia was enslaved by our enemies. As for Russians and Artsakh, well, ever since Peter the Great, Artsakh and Russia have always enjoyed very special, great relationship. It was only the anti-Russian bolshevik demons Lenin and Stalin who managed to damage Artsakh’s freedom, but that only lasted 70 odd years, and now thanks to the combine efforts of ALL Armenians Artsakh is again free and independent and should remain so until we liberate the entire Armenia (Western Armenia, Nakhichevan and Javakhq) then and only then Artsakh should be a province of the Mets Hayk’.

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
      Look at this bs, this "description" of the differences is actually that between most Armenians and those from baku, who imo are trash for the most part. Yes, that is what I meant... ...And do not talk sh** on a forum, you do not know anything about me or my fighting abilities, so I suggest you stop acting like an internet warrior.
      First of all let me tell you that it gives me no joy whatsoever to have an unpleasant argument such as this with a patriotic Armenian like yourself.

Having said that I’m convinced that you suffer from the oldest human decease on earth – the prejudice!

The good news is that you are not alone. Unfortunately most Haystantsis suffer from that illness. And the by far the biggest prejudice of Hayastantsis is the one against Baqvetsi Armenians. Don’t even try to deny it because if you do then my remaining respect for you will be gone faster than you can say “ape che inches asum”.

Unfortunately the reason for this prejudice is much deeper than we wish it was. This prejudice is not 70 odd years old, in other words it’s not a Soviet Baku vs Soviet Yerevan thing. What it is, is essentially a collective grudge of collectively punished and thrown out from their homes refugee Armenians from Western Armenia against never enslaved and therefore somewhat very different in many ways to them (to Western Armenians) but of course in NO WAY ethnically different Artsakhtsis and their offshoot Baqvetsis.

Now, the first step to get rid of this illness (the prejudice of yours and of many other Hayastantsis) is to admit (at least to yourself) that you have a problem. Something along the lines: “Hi, my name is Armanen and I have prejudice against Baqvetsis”.

Once you admit it you can use the info above I gave you about this illness and work on yourself to basically cure yourself. Get rid of this prejudice, Armanen jan – menq miasin yev ous-ousi der shat krivner unenq krvelu Turqeri dem, drahamar chunenq menq iravunq irar het aispes baneri vra vichelu, araji herdin i hishatak mer nahatakneri chunenq ait iravunqe. Manavand yerb vor mer Arevmtahayere chakatagrin tsavoq srti arjanatsan nayev hents ait nuin Baqvetsinere sranits 20 tari araj yerb vor irents stipetsin lqel mer hay Gandzakn u irents dzerqerov karutsats yev shenatsrats Baqun. Haskanumes?

500,000 Artsakthsis (that is current Artsakh plus all the refugees from Azerbaijan) deserve better from the rest of our nation then this stupid prejudice.

The bottom line is your comments calling “most” Baku Armenians “trash” were very inappropriate and offensive. So, why don't you show us your "fighting abilities" by being a man and sincerely apologize. Otherwise the only sh!t talking internet warrior here is you!
      Last edited by HayotzAmrotz; 03-07-2008, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Haha, it seems you are a baku Armenian, otherwise you would not be spewing this xxxx about Hayastanci's being some sad whelps from occupied Armenia, when many of the people of Hayastan were in fact living in Russian and Persian Armenia during the Genocide. True, many fled from the ottoman parts to the Russian and Persian Armenia, but not all like you claim. I have met plenty of baku Armenians that neither know Armenian, care about the Genocide or their Armenianess in general, and kasparov as a case in point. Do not try to attach the un Armenian attitudes of the baku Armenians with those of the Armenians from Artsakh who are closer to Hayastanci's in their patriotism than those from baku, by FAR!
        Also, by trying to tie in baku Armenians with those from Artsakh you're trying to show that I am anti Artsakh, when in fact my comments were only about baku Armenians who I see to be very far from those of Artsakh, who have a lot more self respect.

And you seem to suffer from dilusion as you claim baku Armenians rarely marry otars, this is bs, many of them do, maybe not majority but a high percentage.

I agree about your unity statement but I will not retract what I said to please your ego, since as this is what I have witnessed and many other patriotic Armenians will attest to, if you do not want to believe that is your problem. Also the fact that you are defending baku Armenians over Hayastanci's who have done a lot more for the Hay Dat is wrong as well, so it seems as if you are spreading division among our ranks just like the freak and his cadre of mental midgets.

And the fact that you think Hayk established an Armenian presence in the Armenian Highlands 4500 years ago shows how little you know of our history, OUR HISTORY IS 12,000 YEARS OLD!
        Last edited by Armanen; 03-07-2008, 10:41 AM.
        For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
        to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Armanen ev HayotzAmrotz,
          Es angam chem kardatsel te incheq grel, anmijhabes haskatsa vor voch hachely mtnolort e stekhtsvum. Khndrum em dzez hetadz@geq dzer vechabanutyun@/zruyts@ ays temayi shurj. Hima avely tisht e ujh@ ev erand@ ogtagorts@vy urish ukhutyamb. SHnorhakalem akhperner.

Comment

Both of you cut the crap before I kick your vors. We all are from some place or another so stop this division.

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
              Haha, it seems you are a baku Armenian, otherwise you would not be spewing this xxxx about Hayastanci's being some sad whelps from occupied Armenia, when many of the people of Hayastan were in fact living in Russian and Persian Armenia during the Genocide. True, many fled from the ottoman parts to the Russian and Persian Armenia, but not all like you claim. I have met plenty of baku Armenians that neither know Armenian, care about the Genocide or their Armenianess in general, and kasparov as a case in point. Do not try to attach the un Armenian attitudes of the baku Armenians with those of the Armenians from Artsakh who are closer to Hayastanci's in their patriotism than those from baku, by FAR!
              Also, by trying to tie in baku Armenians with those from Artsakh you're trying to show that I am anti Artsakh, when in fact my comments were only about baku Armenians who I see to be very far from those of Artsakh, who have a lot more self respect. And you seem to suffer from dilusion as you claim baku Armenians rarely marry otars, this is bs, many of them do, maybe not majority but a high percentage. I agree about your unity statement but I will not retract what I said to please your ego, since as this is what I have witnessed and many other patriotic Armenians will attest to, if you do not want to believe that is your problem. Also the fact that you are defending baku Armenians over Hayastanci's who have done a lot more for the Hay Dat is wrong as well, so it seems as if you are spreading division among our ranks just like the freak and his cadre of mental midgets. And the fact that you think Hayk established an Armenian presence in the Armenian Highlands 4500 years ago shows how little you know of our history, OUR HISTORY IS 12,000 YEARS OLD!
              Lavov portsetsi baits ugheghet chmtav. Yerevuma vor derrahases.

I’m not Baku Armenian, but I love them no less than I love Yerevantsis or any other Armenians because unlike you I’m a TRUE nationalist. You are victim of your own ignorance and a blind follower of the above-mentioned prejudices of some of the most moronic Armenians that showed their ugly head a few days ago in Yerevan and LA.

I never claimed that “all” Hayastantsis originated from Western Armenia but the majority were. It’s our own history, just read it, you stupid!

You claim to know history but you are obviously clueless to the fact that before the Genocide there were combined much more Armenians in cities of Baku, Tiflis, Yelizavetopol (Gandzak) and in Karabakh then there were in the entire Hayastan of todays borders. There were large and small pockets of Armenians ALL OVER Hayastan but there were also very large pockets of Tartars and Kurds everywhere in between. The worst was the city of Erivan and Erivan Gubernia which had more Tartars and Kurds than Armenians, and if not for two things: 1) Influx of Western Armenian refugees and 2) Decisive and intelligent policies and actions of Aram Manukyan, Garegin Nzhdeh and Drastamat Kanayan those Tartars and Kurds would have constituted the majority throughout the territory of Hayastan of those years. Are you Yerevantsi? Have you heard about Yerevan’s suburbs of Arabkir, Zeitun, Malatia, Kilikia etc etc? Where do you think those names and their original inhabitants come from? No prize for guessing, you dumb ass! Have you heard about HUNDREDS of villages that were established from the ground up by the survivors of the Genocide on the territory of todays Armenia? Did you know that today in tiny Aparan shrjan alone there are over 10 (TEN) villages entirely build by Sasuntsis from Taron, Western Armenia?

While you might have met “plenty”of Baqvetsis, and of course there is filth among any group of people including Bakvetsis. But unlike you I met literally several hundreds of them because that’s part of my job. …I’ve met Baqvetsis in Yerevan, in Krasnodar, in Rostov, in Sochi, in Novorossisk, in Odessa, in Dnepropetrovs, in Moscow and many other places all over FSU, places you have probably never heard of because you are ignoramus hiding under patriots mantel. Shame on you for talking crap about very proud Armenians.

They know their Armenian, an Armenian that you would not understand because that is Artsakhi dialect. Yes, dumbass – all Baqvetsis perfectly understand Artsakhi hayeren and most of them speak it too. However their main language is Russian because of the assimilation policies of the Soviets which was ruthlessly implemented especially on Baku Armenians under the directive of Azeri and Azeri friendly Moscow communists in order to Azerbajanaize a city which was founded and build by Armenians. Ever heard of Brothers Mantashoff? They were not only among the main Armenian builders of that city and they were not only the richest Armenians in the entire Russia and early Soviets but also and most importantly the biggest benefactors for the Holy See at Etchmiadtsin. Ask any educated priest about the role Baku Armenians in general and Mantashoff brothers in particular have played in rebuilding and financing the most important institution of the Armenian Nation – our Apostolic Church in Hayastan, which was in extremely dire financial and structural situation just before and after the Genocide and throughout the early years of the first Republic. A conglomerate of Baku businessmen of Armenian origin contributed and done more for Hayastan, yes Hayastan than any other Armenian benefactor from back then until now (much, much more than Gyulbenkyan and Kirk Krikoryan have done combined). Guess who is today, right now, the biggest individual benefactor for the Armenian Defense Forces, yes Armenian DF, not Artsakh DF, and one of the richest men not only in Armenia but also in FSU whos first language is Russian not Armenian and who resides in Yerevan? He is a Baku born and bred businessman. If you had a clue you would know who I’m talking about. But you don’t. He is a100% baqvetsi hay that does more for Armenian Republic and Armenian Army more than any individual has done so far since independence. I can go on and on BUT that’s enough for a public forum! You got no fuken clue, boy, none whatsoever!

And put this in that thick head yours for once and all: ALL Baku Armenians originate from somewhere in Artsakh. Any of them who knows their family history would tell you that, and Artsakh Armenians such as our current and upcoming presidents both had relatives in Baku. …I just can’t believe this fuken ignorance of yours!!! Mtsra gluxet: Baqvi hayere bolore Kharabaghitsiyen yev Kharabaghitsen!

Again your ignorance is beyond belief on another matter as well: The presence of Armenians in Armenian Highland. Hayk was the establisher of the first Armenian State, the first Kingdom, and that was 4,500 years ago. It’s the history given to us by one and only authority on ancient Armenian history - Movses Khorenatsi.
              Forum member Armenian is right about people like you. You and your type are just waste of my precious time. I got no intentions on wasting my time any further.

Asumen kheghtvoghi araji prkoghe hents inqe kheghtvoghna. Yes qez qtzetsi qo prkarar oghake baitz du inqet qez chuzetsir oqnes, de uremn gna u kheghtvi, apush!

Comment

We've actually had a few Bakvetsis on this forum, like ArmoBarbi. I think she forgot about us.

Comment

Armanen and Amrotz, I ask you to please end this squabble now. This name calling amongst Armenian 'nationalists' is counterproductive and embarrassing. Let me remind you two that you are on the same side. Please delete these posts of yours. If you have any respect for my opinion, you would do it. Please concentrate your energies instead on the Armenian garbage that exists on this board. And I want to say that I fully understand Amrotz's view point on this matter. Amrotz has probably met more Armenians from Baku than I have. And I respect his passion towards protecting the honor of the very first Armenians that were bloodied prior to the Artsakh war. I have met perhaps a dozen or so Bakutsi Armenians in my life. Of the ones that I met, most had very strong Armenian identities although they primarily spoke Russian, which is understandable. Nevertheless, they were very proud Armenians, even the ones that were from mixed families. Let us also remember that the bads individuals, in any society, stand out the most. Also, I have noticed that due to Bakvetsi Armenians being somewhat 'different,' Armenians in Armenia and the diaspora often tend to shun them.. Sadly, this backward attitude of us Armenians have pushed many of them away from the Armenian community.

PS: I believe our beloved friend "Skhara" (the dude with the peering/annoying eye) is also a Bakvetsi.
                  Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Zartnir Lao ! Zartnir Lao !Zartnir Lao ! "Mayer Hayastaneh Vdangimeja" Yev

Hye Glkhvornerh Sepakan Vrejkhndroutyan Hamar Yev Atori Paterazen Anoum

Irakanoutyan Motd Yegheloutyouner A Katarela Gortzvoom !?

HAYR ZGOOSH YEGHEK MIABANVEL PETK A MENK MEZ PETKEH PASHTBANEK, VOCH USA Yev VOCH RUSSIA Yev VOCH EU Nrank Arten turkerin Kanach Louysen Tdvatz Vor Hartzakvel Hayastani yev Artzakhi Vra,

"DON'T FORGET "NEW WORLD ORDER"

WACH The Video's and You Decide,

Bolor Ghekavarner Yev Kousaktsoutyounerh Vjarvtz Martiken,

"Նժդեհ"

Those in possession of absolute power can not only prophesy and make their prophecies come true, but they can also lie and make their lies come true:

"Hoffer"

"APRI HYE AZGAIN SHARJOUME MAYER HAYASTANEH PRKELOO PAIKARIN"

ZARTNIR LAO JAAN, ZARTNIR LAO JAAN, ZARTNIR LAO JAAN,

KhachKavor, 03/08/2008, CA. USA

Comment

Zartnir Lao ! Zartnir Lao !Zartnir Lao ! "Mayer Hayastaneh Vdangimeja" Yev

Hye Glkhvornerh Sepakan Vrejkhndroutyan Hamar Yev Atori Paterazen Anoum

Irakanoutyan Motd Yegheloutyouner A Katarela Gortzvoom !?

HAYR ZGOOSH YEGHEK MIABANVEL PETK A MENK MEZ PETKEH PASHTBANEK, VOCH USA Yev VOCH RUSSIA Yev VOCH EU Nrank Arten turkerin Kanach Louysen Tdvatz Vor Hartzakvel Hayastani yev Artzakhi Vra,

"DON'T FORGET "NEW WORLD ORDER"

WACH The Video's and You Decide,

Bolor Ghekavarner Yev Kousaktsoutyounerh Vjarvtz Martiken,

"Նժդեհ"

Those in possession of absolute power can not only prophesy and make their prophecies come true, but they can also lie and make their lies come true:

"Hoffer"

"APRI HYE AZGAIN SHARJOUME MAYER HAYASTANEH PRKELOO PAIKARIN"

ZARTNIR LAO JAAN, ZARTNIR LAO JAAN, ZARTNIR LAO JAAN,

KhachKavor, 03/08/2008, CA. USA

Comment

Working...
                      X