Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Obama-Biden: The Better Team for Armenians, the Nation, and the World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Obama-Biden: The Better Team for Armenians, the Nation, and the World

Dear PepsiAddict:

Thank you for your just thread and the multi benefits that could befall the Armenian nation, our beloved Armenia and Artsax by voting Obama-Biden ticket. My exact sentiments are the same! Obama is very intelligent and Biden is faaaaaar more intelligent than that lunitic woman Palin. Obama is far more democratic in nature than McCain and plus McCain is an old man who is tired already; yet Obama is young, very smart, full of the right ideals, the true democracy (not by words but by deeds) the might and the wisdom that he will bring to the United States!
    Last edited by Anoush; 10-30-2008, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anoush
      yet Obama is young, very smart, full of the right ideals, the true democracy (not by words but by deeds) the might and the wisdom that he will bring to the United States!
      Anoush please tell me you don't actually believe this. While obama seems better than mccain, they are both the same crap. Neither will cure the long term ills which are killing the u.s. slowly but surely. Both serve the same power structure and there is nothing fresh about obama other than his skin color and funny name.
      For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
      to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

No American president will ever recognize. First, there has to be a critical clash of interests between the US and Turkey and Israel and Turkey for anything of this sort to happen. I don't believe that the position of this nation regarding the Genocide will ever change, unless the above happens and I assure you that it will not. Hopefully I am wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Inthemood View Post
          No American president will ever recognize. First, there has to be a critical clash of interests between the US and Turkey and Israel and Turkey for anything of this sort to happen. I don't believe that the position of this nation regarding the Genocide will ever change, unless the above happens and I assure you that it will not. Hopefully I am wrong.
          It's better to have hope with someone who might recognize it, than to have a candidate who promised never to recognize it. Anyways I’m not for voting for Obama based on Armenian issues, I’m voting for him, b/c I believe that he'll help heal America's image in the world. And to me at least Obama is more likable of a guy, McCain seems like a jacka$$ with an anger management problem. Plus anyone dumb enough to not fire the idiotic campaign advisers he has is not smart enough to be president and clearly can't make good decisions

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
            Anoush please tell me you don't actually believe this. While obama seems better than mccain, they are both the same crap. Neither will cure the long term ills which are killing the u.s. slowly but surely. Both serve the same power structure and there is nothing fresh about obama other than his skin color and funny name.
            Armanen; whether I believe or not believe is not the issue. The fact is that Obama is smarter, more sober, wiser, younger with fresh outlook. Lets agree on this one to disagree.

Further, Obama is saying point blank that he will be for Armenians' cause. When G.W. Bush was asked about the Genocide issue he turned his face the other way. He was very rude. Yet Obama is outspoken about wanting to help us. I hope he'll end up doing it; but at least he seems to be more open minded and humanly person.

Comment

Ok Anoush jan. I hope you are around in a year or so, then I can tell you "I told you so" :P I may be wrong but there is too much riding on this for obama to be the white night.
              For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
              to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
                Ok Anoush jan. I hope you are around in a year or so, then I can tell you "I told you so" :P I may be wrong but there is too much riding on this for obama to be the white night.
                I understand you; I also know that this country is pretty much controlled by the J'ews and so he will abide by their rule and will be under their control, also politics is a dirty thing and there is in no way anyone leading this country will be 100% cleancut; but I am going to rephrase and say the smallest of both evils. Are you satisfied now Armanen?

Comment

Obama is well in the lead, he will be our next President & also when you choose a president your also voting for the vice president, why would you want Palin to do anything for us.
                  Positive vibes, positive taught

Comment

Originally posted by PepsiAddict View Post
                    Obama is well in the lead, he will be our next President & also when you choose a president your also voting for the vice president, why would you want Palin to do anything for us.
                    Agree. Not only from Armenia's point of view but also from America's point of view, Obama will make America look good throughout the world.

Comment

Who is laughing now?

Comment

Working...
                      X