Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Discrimination towards Armenians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discrimination towards Armenians

I was walking my way out of the green bathroom stalls of that cesspool of every degenerate pseudo-intellectual moronic dipxxxx attends, i.e. GCC, and as I was closing the bathroom door I notice the following phrase deeply scratched into the door and it read 'xxxx Armoz.'

Now, I do not know what kind of cowardly idiotic pile of waste would write such a thing in a bathroom and be too much of a xxxxx ass coward to say it to an Armenian's face, but that is really just an uncalled for uncivil act which is usually done by such vile low species like beaners.

I say, if they get to tag all over the bathroom stalls and continue to engage in such immature lame activities like that (forgetting that this is no longer their mudd village huts) then they should flush themselves down the toilet, down to the rest of their kind where they belong. I guess that is why also why they are "brown"-- the color of xxxx. That color which resembles xxxx just seems to fit them and their lack of character too well.

Again, I say that if they get to tag on walls and write ethnic slurs regarding Armenians then I say Armenians should burn down their roach fested drug houses all across L.A. to give them the same dosage of bullxxxx that they are giving us. Moreover, people in general should just put beaners out of businesses and by doing that I guess that means there will be no more illegal green cards and oranges on the freeways being purchased. Maybe they will somehow take the hint of boycott (if they even know what that is since beaners arent the sharpest tools to use) and really learn to domesticate themselves before they venture out into the public among civilians. However, I guess we cannot expect much from a group of people coming from a mongrel culture of being the leftovers from Aztec (Indians) and Spaniards (white men) in society. No other words fits this group of filthy deadbeats other than "subordinate" and just to be on the safe side I urge all of you Armenian-Americans spray a little pesticide and spread a little cleanliness since beaners are not prone to clean surroundings, hence their neighborhoods.

you speak of people being "cowardly" and having "lack of character", yet you do the same thing towards THEM.
    they wrote something about you in a restroom. you're writing a similar thing about them in a forum.
    not to mention that the whole thing being done by "beaners" is merely an assumption of yours. a self hating Armenian could have very possibly been the person who scratched those words on there! or it might've been an asian or a pakistani for that matter. we'll never know.

that being said, I'm not suggesting your thread is nonsense, and that you shouldn't have written about the issue, I'm only suggesting that the WAY you introduce your story to us lacks respect and dignity. so how do you expect people to show respect and dignity to you or your people?
    Last edited by jahannam; 02-03-2004, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Nimrod, go xxxx youself and your racist mindset you backward xxxx.

Comment

Nimrod, I can understand your frustration, but showing rage towards whoever did this doesnt make things any better. Let them think whatever they want. You know that Armenians are no worse than any other ethnic group. If someone feels the need to put you down for something like your ethnicity it simply means that they are very insecure and angry and have no better way of dealing with it. Try to ignore them and don't let them stress you out. There are plenty of people on this Earth who would love you for being Armenian too. ~Svetlana~

Comment

How do you know it wasn't an Armenian who did the tagging?
          this post = teh win.

Comment

jahannam is right, we cannot know who did it. I personally hope that no Armenian would do such a thing, but can't rule it out I suppose. ~Svetlana~

Comment

I didn't read his entire post, but I have had dealings with this myself. If you think that's bad, try going to Grant Highschool, every other locker has "xxxx Aras" scratched into it and the bathroom had (at one point) a badly drawn picture of a guy xxxxing another guy, with the word "Mexican" pointing to the f-cker and the word "Ara" pointing to the.. ugh.. f-ckee. Yea, Grant was a great place to go.
              "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

thanks for sharing the graphic details hyejinx ...why do you guys all whine about this? geez, idiots are everywhere! just ignore them!
                the other day i was looking so hard for directions that i missed a crossing guard, was too late to stop, so i just curved around him cuz i didn't know if i could stop in time, so what? i didn't see him and that was it! the fat gorrilla was screaming crap, so what? if i was in a bad mood i might have yelled something back myself, but didn't; just ignored him and moved on; all you complainers need to do the same

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrod
                  I was walking my way out of the green bathroom stalls of that cesspool of every degenerate pseudo-intellectual moronic dipxxxx attends, i.e. GCC, and as I was closing the bathroom door I notice the following phrase deeply scratched into the door and it read 'xxxx Armoz.'

Now, I do not know what kind of cowardly idiotic pile of waste would write such a thing in a bathroom and be too much of a xxxxx ass coward to say it to an Armenian's face, but that is really just an uncalled for uncivil act which is usually done by such vile low species like beaners.

I say, if they get to tag all over the bathroom stalls and continue to engage in such immature lame activities like that (forgetting that this is no longer their mudd village huts) then they should flush themselves down the toilet, down to the rest of their kind where they belong. I guess that is why also why they are "brown"-- the color of xxxx. That color which resembles xxxx just seems to fit them and their lack of character too well.

Again, I say that if they get to tag on walls and write ethnic slurs regarding Armenians then I say Armenians should burn down their roach fested drug houses all across L.A. to give them the same dosage of bullxxxx that they are giving us. Moreover, people in general should just put beaners out of businesses and by doing that I guess that means there will be no more illegal green cards and oranges on the freeways being purchased. Maybe they will somehow take the hint of boycott (if they even know what that is since beaners arent the sharpest tools to use) and really learn to domesticate themselves before they venture out into the public among civilians. However, I guess we cannot expect much from a group of people coming from a mongrel culture of being the leftovers from Aztec (Indians) and Spaniards (white men) in society. No other words fits this group of filthy deadbeats other than "subordinate" and just to be on the safe side I urge all of you Armenian-Americans spray a little pesticide and spread a little cleanliness since beaners are not prone to clean surroundings, hence their neighborhoods.
                  Ignore it. It's not worth it. You think something like this wasn't going to happen in Glendale which is full of Armenians? Also, how do you know it wasn't an Armenian that did that?

Where I live, some of the public bathrooms have f*** Bloods or f*** Crips written on them. Some have Beaners are gay written on them. Majority of the times, the mirrors, sink and stalls have gang names tagged all over them with gang members calling each other a b!tch, p*ssy, xxxxxx or whatever.

I mean..... hate is everywhere and yea.... it is a b!tch move to write it in a bathroom stall than to say it to the person's face, but you know what.... you're in a bathroom for God's sake. You think people are going to get convinced from a sh!tty one liner (no pun intended) written on a bathroom stall to start hating Armenians? They can care less, because they're trying to relax while they do their jobs.

Forget about it and move on man. It's not worth it.

Comment

i am not racist but i hate those xxxxing beanerz thats the only xxxxing pepole i hate well and the turks lol well then i guess that makes me racist those beanerz will do anything to see us get in trouble for no reason they xxxxing give us attidue. i hate them soooooooooo much more then the turks. i dare them to say that in glendale or in any area with armos.
                    Last edited by HyePrincess; 10-16-2004, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X