Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Ataturk Was Homosexual

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ataturk Was Homosexual

Originally posted by litonline
    Defenceless Armenians ? I think on the other Thread you were talking about you are able to beat Turkish army even with the low number of soldier. Lets assume you are right... I mean we attact defenceless Armenians, so you have to turn your back and ask your achestor soldiers; Where they were during these actions took place ? Did they escape Europe by leaving their women and children behind ? If such an action took place, why all these Hero Armenians didnt start a war against Turkey ? These are all nonsense approaches bro. Try to keep your mind fresh, and read some netural history. You are now being cheated with all these stories as we were in the past.
    I am not being cheated. I am only telling you what my grandmother told me from what her sister, who was alive during the Genocide, told her.

Yes, we were defenseless. You took us into your towns. You took our weapons away with lies. You slaughtered us. Btw the war with Azerbaijan was 80 years later so shh.

Comment

Originally posted by litonline
      This is what I said. Also my granmother in Cyprus said that Armenians supported Greek and they raped first and then killed all the Turkish girl and women between 1965-1974. Both were lies.

And on the other hand; for Armenians Turkish historical text says "millet-i emin", means "the nation you can trust". This is the biggest prove that as nation we always love Armenians and you can still see it in todays Turkey. There are many Armenian Newspapers here, more than 70,000 Armenians are living in Turkey today. The difference between you and the Armenians in Turkey are; they dont believe in lies, and they can see it here. But unfortunately you cant see it for today. But I am sure you will understand the truths and our friendship one day.

When that day comes you will be guest in my house and I will welcome you with all my hospitality and friendship.
      Last post of the day:

Of course they won't believe in lies. You actually think they are going to talk about the Genocide in a country such as Turkey. Yea execution for them. Tell me why is that? I thought people were alllowed their own opinions.

Comment

I don't believe it until I see it.

Is that why Hrant Dink was killed?

You just stated your own question to yourself.

If people were allowed free speech why was Hrant killed?

Retorical question, don't answer back.

I see there is no point in trying to convince you.

But that is good, you have your own opinion.

The bad is that you don't believe in facts that have been proven.

Comment

The Armenians in Turkey who declare themselves as Armenian can only "function" in Istanbul and perhaps Ankara. They've had very limited political freedoms for the longest time, and were treated as second class citizens when it came to the workforce. Parents would teach their children not to speak Armenian outside of the house because that would hurt their opportunities in the public.

It's no joke, this is how many grandparents felt living in Istanbul until the late 60s and this is why they left.

I don't care if there is this charade of dancing with Armenians now, that's all just a ploy for pleasing the EU. This trend of sympathy towards us only really started this decade and still, has it really changed the job situation for Armenians? I have yet to hear that from Bolsahyes (Armenians from Istanbul). They will always be trapped in there. They can even be rich, but feel trapped. They just can't feel like they belong in your country, and the things Ataturk did to Armenians complimented this end to a great degree. I will not ignore it.

Armenians from Turkey, even MY PARENTS, believe Ataturk was this great modernizer and hero, could I blame them? This is what they learned in school, what they must adhere to in public, by law! It is sickening when you're aware that he only achieved this by making others bleed. Others: Christians living in the Ottoman realm.

I think the whole Ataturk was a homosexual thing is a wonderful way to get at Turkish instantiations of denialism towards factual evidence about political figures and events.

Comment

jgk3,
            you are insulting the authors of the current declaration. These people do not need to please EU as you claim. They are already respected people if not in Europe, certainly in Turkey. Not all of the people act according to their benefits, but some acts according to their conscience and beliefs! God, you are even concerned about what would happen if Turkey formally apologizes to Armenia!
            There are other things to tell, but I'm in haste.
            Yet, wasn't it forbidden to post in obsolete threads?? Recently, I tried to revive a funny thread about sucuk and pastırma, but the mods locked it.

Comment

Originally posted by yerazhishda View Post
              Are you kidding me? Attaturk was a friend to the Armenians?!? What kind of sick, twisted, self-hating "Armenian" are you? Have you read any books regarding the Genocide?

I suggest you research more into the subjects you post on.
              Ataturk bore no responsibility for the barbarous policies of the caliphate and the Young Turk clique. It were the Kemalists who courageously against the sultan's rotten regime.

And in the period 1918-20, both Kemalists and progressive forces in Armenia struggled against imperialist aggression. It was in the Ataturk era when relations between Turkey and Armenia were at their friendliest.
              Last edited by Shaumian; 12-17-2008, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by serüven View Post
                jgk3,
                you are insulting the authors of the current declaration. These people do not need to please EU as you claim. They are already respected people if not in Europe, certainly in Turkey. Not all of the people act according to their benefits, but some acts according to their conscience and beliefs! God, you are even concerned about what would happen if Turkey formally apologizes to Armenia!
                There are other things to tell, but I'm in haste.
                Yet, wasn't it forbidden to post in obsolete threads?? Recently, I tried to revive a funny thread about sucuk and pastırma, but the mods locked it.
                I wasn't aware that a thread you revived had been locked. Sometimes we mods slip up in this revived thread business. I guess to be fair, I can close this one. It's not really discussing anything of fresh relevance and I don't want it to be a platform of tension between pro-Ataturk people and the rest of us.

Comment

Working...
                X