Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenia and the information war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Armenia and the information war

Originally posted by gegev View Post
    I've been all the way anti LTP; forum members know, I'm pro ARF; not yet a member of the party. But you, I guess, served as a PM under LTP too.
    Originally posted by Armanen View Post
    Even worse. Then you re affirm my view that too many ARF members and supporters are out of touch with Armenia and her geopolitical outlooks.
    You didn't answer second part of my question!!!

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
    You will learn whom to ignore real quickly here, gegev is one of them.
    You are one of the Politicians, who were swearing that the Turkish – Armenian protocols had no ambiguity in it, on:
    1) Forming historians committee on Armenian genocide; to check if it’s truly genocide.
    2) Recognizing Kars treaty.
    3) Making Arthakh issue settlement as a precondition for signing the Protocol.

You have been one of the DEVOTED proponents of the lie above to conceal the fault of our government.

Fortunately our Constitutional Court at its hearings on the protocol ruled out that the three points above should not be interpreted the way it is done above. Because they found the ambiguity there that you didn’t NOTICE.

And then you started to praise the Court decision saying that:

Although there was no ambiguity there it would be good to reject it in a written form.
    Thus indirectly claiming that the Court members didn’t understand that there wasn’t ambiguity there, as you and your supporters claimed for more than a year, and Court made unrelated conclusions.

Thus the points of view supported by the mighty (ruling party) is the only guideline for you, regardless how unreasonable/wrong they are.

This is the argumentation that makes me ignore the points you made. And I’m glad that my points are ignored by you either, because they are just incompatible.

Bye
    Last edited by gegev; 07-19-2011, 10:06 PM.

Comment

These people are hilarious. I was browsing through Armenia on Google Earth looking at the Panoramio images and came across this guy:

He's dedicated his entire account to posting photos of Armenia in Armenia and calling them Azeri names and saying they're in Azerbaijan. It's giggle worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Muhaha View Post
        These people are hilarious. I was browsing through Armenia on Google Earth looking at the Panoramio images and came across this guy:

He's dedicated his entire account to posting photos of Armenia in Armenia and calling them Azeri names and saying they're in Azerbaijan. It's giggle worthy.
        Azeris are hilarious arent they?

Comment

Originally posted by Serjik View Post
          Gegev jan tsavd tanem! But I have to agree with the others here. Peasants or the masses are fine as long as they work and they produce "meat". When these peasants get into the business of politics they become what Armenen called "self-destructive peasantry". Bolsheviks thought peasants or the workers could effectively run a country. But in reality even Bolsheviks had a ruling elite. Obviously, history has proven that the masses cannot govern themselves. In any country, it's always the political and business elite that governs. Forget Washington style jingoisms and face the hard facts.
          Everyone must have a voice....your Bolshevik example with the Washington twist is not applicable to today's Armenia. This is also off topic for this thread. Here is where you wanna post stranger.

B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by gegev View Post

You have been one of the DEVOTED proponents of the lie above to conceal the fault of our government.

....... Fortunately our Constitutional Court at its hearings on the protocol ruled out that the three points above should not be interpreted the way it is done above. Because they found the ambiguity there that you didn’t NOTICE.

Because the likes of him are trained nodding heads.
            Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
            Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
            Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
              your Bolshevik example with the Washington twist is not applicable to today's Armenia. This is also off topic for this thread. Here is where you wanna post stranger.

http://forum.hyeclub.com/showthread....190#post320190
              Dude I dont understand what you mean with the first part of your statement but whatever. And I love that the rising of Russia thread. But too much materiel to absorb in one shot. Is that thread the same as the blog Armenen posted, is it a part of this forum?

Comment

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
                Because the likes of him are trained nodding heads.

Me a nodding head? It is funny cause you and your likes whether knowingly or unknowingly are the tools and nodding heads of foreign interests. How about you worry about the corruption in the uk government where you actually reside, especially now with all the info coming out due to rupertgate.
                For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
                to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Dude I dont understand what you mean with the first part of your statement but whatever. And I love that the rising of Russia thread. But too much materiel to absorb in one shot. Is that thread the same as the blog Armenen posted, is it a part of this forum?

Yes the blog is where new posts are made. Every so often I or someone else will copy and paste a recent blog post to the thread on this forum. The writer of the blog used to post here but no longer does. He was the one who had created the Rise of Russia thread.
                  For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated

Comment

Armenen

Thanks bro. I read that thread here once in a while but I did not know about the blog. Believe you me I am very pro Rossiya and also love Russian girls But I worried about to much dependence on them thought. They might decide to sell us down the river one day like it has happened in the past. I think Armenia should be allys with Russia but it also should be allys with Iran Europe and China.

Comment

Armenen

Thanks bro. I read that thread here once in a while but I did not know about the blog. Believe you me I am very pro Rossiya and also love Russian girls But I worried about to much dependence on them thought. They might decide to sell us down the river one day like it has happened in the past. I think Armenia should be allys with Russia but it also should be allys with Iran Europe and China.

The maxim in IR that there are no friends only interests holds true. With that said, Russia must control the S. Caucasus in order for it to control and administer its N. Caucasus. Armenia is the only reliable ally Russia has in the region and it is a hammer hanging over the heads of islamic, turkic, and western interests in the region. Therefore it is an important tool in Russia's kit-box, one which it will not just 'sell down the river'. Russia is and will remain geopolitical rivals with turkey and Iran. As for selling Armenia in order to get azerbaijan, not gonna happen and Russia already has baku in a corner, hence why we've seen in the last 2-3 years such erratic behavior from the azeri side. They do not get the support from the west that they once did, and they know Russia will not give them what they want on the Artsakh issue.

I 100% agree that Armenians should use the time we have now to develop Armenia, and that Armenians should work hard to gain the ears of policy-makers in the Kremlin and even become policy-makers themselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X