Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

how much magasines he got? aint it 4mag./120 bullet for 1 pers? he got something on back, or 3 on front and 1 in back?

Comment

- Недавно мы отправили для МЧС Армении (и там их уже приняли) четыре комплекса с БПЛА "Птеро-Е5". "Птеро-Е5" является новой модификацией "Птеро-Е4". На "Птеро-Е5", как и на "Птеро-Е4", установлен электрический двигатель, но несколько изменена форма хвостового оперения. В Армению была первая поставка беспилотников в модификации "Птеро-Е5".
      Производство БПЛА "Птеро" разработки ООО "АФМ-Серверз" на производственной площадке НИИ СТТ в Смоленске планируется ввести в строй в III квартале 2012 года

Молодежный научный инновационный центр "Импульс" Московского государственного университета геодезии и картографии (МИИГАиК)

Comment

Originally posted by HyeFighter2 View Post
        ehm, Russian oligarch-generals selling to azerbaijan very good technology,an friend (he is dashnak) says to me that azeris buying that weapons not for Armenia but Iran
        Why would Azerbaijan need an ICBM???

Comment

Originally posted by davidoga View Post
          1. Not sure what you mean my demographics.

2. What about Azeri oil money? Yes they have it, but you cannot fix the Azeri army by just throwing money at it. I have a cousin who recently finished his national service, and he said that most of the weapons from the $1.6 billion Israeli weapons deal are sitting around unused. Azeris just don't have the capability.

3. You are overestimating support from Western support. The United States will NEVER, ever, ever intervene on behalf of Azerbaijan. First and foremost, because of Armenian lobby. Second, public opinion, which would strongly be against such a thing because Americans are increasingly tired of war (they probably can't even spot Caucasus on map). Azeri resources aren't even going to the US.
          If you don't know what i mean by demographics then you do not understand the biggest threat facing out nation. Armenia has already had an extencive brain drain and continues to bleed people who look for a future outside our country. All that oil money does buy weapons and training which will be used against us so even if it is ineffecient it still matters. I think the thing that really shows how uninformed you are is your last comment about the armenian lobby in the USA. For many decades the armenian lobby has miserably failed to have an american leader just utter the G word yet you think it has the power to stop american involvement in a war. I sometimes wonder if some of the posters here are old enough to drive and if they are then how can you guys say the things you say- it makes no sense at all. Like what happened to this forum?
          Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

July 6, 2012. Armenian soldiers of the republic of Nagorno-Karabagh during their training session near the town of Martakert, Armenia. "Ehnikner" Mountain Infantry Regiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
              If you don't know what i mean by demographics then you do not understand the biggest threat facing out nation. Armenia has already had an extencive brain drain and continues to bleed people who look for a future outside our country. All that oil money does buy weapons and training which will be used against us so even if it is ineffecient it still matters. I think the thing that really shows how uninformed you are is your last comment about the armenian lobby in the USA. For many decades the armenian lobby has miserably failed to have an american leader just utter the G word yet you think it has the power to stop american involvement in a war. I sometimes wonder if some of the posters here are old enough to drive and if they are then how can you guys say the things you say- it makes no sense at all. Like what happened to this forum?
              Demographics is a broad term, referring to ethnic distribution, age, gender, etc. Had you simply said population, I would have agreed with you.

Money does buy weapons but it doesn't buy experience and morale. Artsahk was never Azeri land, and Azeri soldiers are not willing to die for it. Armenian soldiers on the other hand, not only have the obligation to protect historic land, but also to protect that Armenians that live their today. Also, like HyFighter2 said, there are weapon transfers that we do not know about. Sounds like you have been listening to Western media too much.

I have already explained why the Armenian lobby is effective. The fact that genocide is even on the agenda is a small miracle, considering the pro-Turkish elements in the US. Give it some time.

Please explain to me why in the hell the USA would involve itself in a war against Armenia alongside Azerbaijan. Have you heard about the recent weapons ban against Azerbaijan created in American Congress? Do you know about Section 907? Where I live, it is 8am, yet I'm sure that it will be the stupidest thing I will hear today.

Comment

July 6, 2012. Armenian soldiers of the republic of Nagorno-Karabagh during their training session near the town of Martakert, Armenia. "Ehnikner" Mountain Infantry Regiment.

Comment

HALO Trust in NKR-Artsakh:

Comment

Do this baboons in photo got AK12 or its theyr made Khazri?

Comment

According to APA, the incident was recorded in “N” military unit of the Defense Ministry in Lankaran. Soldier Kamal Sahib Aliyev, 19, fell down from the roof of the dining room and was hospitalized with serious injuries on August 1. Two days later he died at the hospital.

Press service of the Defense Ministry confirmed the fact.

Aliyev was drafted into army from Tovuz region.

Funniest one since June, when "an Azeri soldier was killed by falling cement blocks."

Comment

Working...
                      X