Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Federate View Post
    How many has it been in the last 7 days? They've picked up the pace at killing themselves...
    There is hazing, suicides, illness, and accidents in all armies, the Armenian Armed Forces included but the Azeris military is very clearly in crisis. There is an undeniable spike in the suicide and accident rate, this cannot be denied. At this rate, they're losing a soldier a day. Its time for the Armenians to call over Azeri troops to throw down their arms, peacefully enter Armenian territory, register with Red Cross, and be transferred to third countries.
    General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Anyone know where I can find this video with sound?

Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Comment

I'm pretty sure I saw it with the sound but I can't find it anymore :s

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post
            Anyone know where I can find this video with sound?

Could be one of these videos

Comment

Originally posted by Vardan View Post
              Originally posted by haydavid View Post
              I'm pretty sure I saw it with the sound but I can't find it anymore :s
              Originally posted by ninetoyadome View Post
              Could be one of these videos
              http://www.fedayi.ru/video.php
              Merci akhperner. It used to be all over YouTube but its number has shrank to that one without sound and the one Vardan gave which is a good version. Going to download the video in case they remove it in the future.

Comment

Armenian Army
                On the frontline

Comment

Azeris with 9k338 Igla-s (SA-24 Grinch)

Last edited by Federate; 08-09-2012, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Մենք մեր ոչ բոլոր զոհերի մասին ենք հայտնում. Ադրբեջանի զինվորական դատախազ։
                    Posted on Օգոստոս 8, 2012 by Zaruhi

Լրագրողների հետ զրույցում Ադրբեջանի զինվորական դատախազը խոստովանել է, որ Ադրբեջանի ԶՈՒ-ում զինծառայողների մահվան ոչ բոլոր դեպքերի մասին է հասարակությանը տեղեկատվություն տրամադրվում: Նրա խոսքով՝ դրանում որևէ անհրաժեշտություն չկա:

Comment

Mass deaths askerni
                      Azerbaijani soldiers are dying like ants

This metaphor in relation to the Azerbaijani askerne used not by me, and Azeri site haqqin.az, and I must say that I do not agree with the above comparison site. And from an aesthetic, and moral, and linguistic point of view it would be better to say: Azerbaijani soldiers are dying like flies.

Recently, I was not feeling that the armed forces of Azerbaijan inevitably translates the plan to destroy their own askerni: a day at least one Asker. Not to say that squinting askernyu pandemic greatly saddens me, I'm just curious to understand this phenomenon. But let us first restore the memorial list for the askerni ending today, the first decade of the last summer month.

So, August 1 at stationed in Geranboy (Shaumyan) near a military unit of the Ministry of Defence of Azerbaijani soldiers shot Mehdi oglu Sultanov Bahadir.

August 2 in the Nakhchivan region stationed in «N»-th military unit of the armed forces of Azerbaijan shot in the head killed a 19-year-old Rafiq Ismail Ibayev Asgar oglu.

August 3 in the town of Shusha town of Baku Ramana died in a car accident a resident of Gabala (Kutkashen), an employee of the armed forces of Azerbaijan Mahir Mohammed oglu Mammadov. Interestingly, Mamedov was going to leave behind the wheel of a car brand "Mercedes."

August 3 in stationed in Lankaran (Lankon) military unit died on 19-year-old soldier Kamal Sahib oglu Alyev. It turned out that someone had ordered K. Alyevu climb to the roof of the dining room, where he fell very badly on the concrete-covered courtyard.

August 5 in Gandzak victim died in another car accident that occurred on August 3, Warrant Officer of the armed forces of Azerbaijan Kamran Safarov.

August 6 in the armed forces of Azerbaijan carry out another bloody crime motivated by ethnic hatred colleagues were beaten to death by ethnic Lezgin Bekova Teyfura Gadzhikerim oglu. Then, the offense has continued at a level of command and Azerbaijani military medics entered in the cause of death epicrisis T.Bekova: hemorrhagic vasculitis.

August 8 in the armed forces of Azerbaijan was another suicide: suicide of service weapons served only three and a half months, the 18-year-old Murad oglu Gurban Agakerimli.

August 9th reigning victim of the armed forces of Azerbaijan wolf morals became an ethnic Talysh, a soldier stationed at the Kazakh (Halhal) military compound near Shamkhor Bahruz Seydulla oglu Rahimov shot "comrade" in arms.

August 9 in stationed in Lankaran (Lankon) military unit, according to the report already referred to the agency haqqin.az was shot and killed another employee of the armed forces of Azerbaijan, whose name could not be employees of the site to find out.

Each day of the dead Asker. On a need to pay attention: askernya not die as a result of a massive fire or the occurrence of the Armenian army, and not as a result of natural disasters - earthquakes or floods, on the contrary. And not even because of the mass food poisoning. In all these cases could be attributed to the machinations of a foreign land (public education Caucasian Turks, as we know, is built on the lands of indigenous peoples in the region: the Armenians, Lezgins, Talysh, Avar, Udin, Rutuls and so on) or negligence cook. But everything is different. Askernya dying one by one: from disease, bullying, tyranny officer, malnutrition, sanitation, internal squabbles .. and each of these askerni of case has long been a chronicity.

Analytical Centre "Voskanapat" is not the first monitors the deceased and killed by troops in Azerbaijan. As a rule, our casualty figures among askerni very different from the official figures of the Ministry of Defense of Azerbaijan, although we are always ready to prove our knowledge the specific names, as well as the location and circumstances of the death of Azerbaijani asker. August 8 Military Prosecutor of Azerbaijan Khanlar Veliyev was forced to admit that we were right, telling reporters that the military department of the republic hides from the public the true casualty figures in the armed forces of that education. "Whatever the reason, even if a soldier dies on the spot, according to each soldier's death a criminal case. Causes of serious investigation, each case being taken. We simply do not provide the public with information on each case, it is not necessary. "

We can not understand what is meant by "die on the spot," unless it is petrified of death from hunger and cold asker. But we understand very well why Azerbaijan hide "from the public," the Republic of the true number of casualties among askerni. Add hides not only the number of dead and murdered, but also their national identity. Azerbaijan is well aware that the truth of the armed forces of the republic can raise a wave of indignation even among the historically accustomed to bow at the feet of his superiors Caucasian Turks. This, incidentally, is well understood and Heydar Aliyev - the national leader of Azerbaijan - on the order of the body which destroyed thousands of Armenian fighters askers were not handed over to their families. Heydar Aliyev just ordered to bury them in mass graves - a bulldozer dug large pits.

However, in Azerbaijan, including the efforts Voskanapat.info guess about the true size hit askernyu case. According to the Azerbaijani browser Garahanly Ziyad: " The public (the Republic of Azerbaijan. - LM-Sh) is already in shock ... People are willing to hide their children in the woods, behind a cordon, in a mental hospital or to sell all that they have to " otmazatsya "them from the" guillotine of our national army ... "The consequences of such a panic fear of the Azerbaijani population to their own armed forces are felt in the" nine millionth Azerbaijan "today. Thus, the Azerbaijani author Guy Demir, after vain attempts to come up with ways to help the officers of punishment for askers conscripts, forced to admit: " In most units there is a chronic shortage of personnel because of what the military outfits intrudes into almost every day. In such circumstances, of no extraordinary attire can be no question, because there is very "queue"
                      Many outside observers wonder: where it goes generously allotted Ilham Aliyev's three and a half billion military budget? The answer to this question is given in the same article, Demir Guy. "Have you ever watched our (Azerbaydzhanskimi. - LM-Sh) soldiers on the front? Fools are so similar to the remains of the Napoleonic pieces after the Battle of Borodino " .

The comparison with Napoleon's army is not entirely correct: in 1812 Russian regular troops and guerrillas forced the French troops to retreat to their devastated same way, preventing thus the French to produce food for humans and horses. Hungry and ragged, Napoleon's army lost during the retreat of up to 80% of the personnel. The armed forces of Azerbaijan are ruined by their own government in areas where there is no road to contentment. But that's what I agree with Guy Demirov, so it is that the government of Azerbaijan, of trying to create a hungry and embittered army askerni type Napoleon, gave rise to a huge mass dressed in ragged camouflage fools. I draw readers' attention and the fact that the word "fool" and "ugly" are descended from a common root.

Thus, on the east side of the border Armenian states settled herself eating a huge mass of ugly fools.

In conclusion, let me remind you that according to the Analytical Center "Voskanapat" and the portal Voskanapat.info, the Azerbaijani armed forces this year have lost, except for 64 military officially confirmed yet, at least, 41 Asker, most of which was destroyed by Armenian soldiers in the elimination of Azerbaijani subversive groups 4-8 June. We also promise to continue careful monitoring of case population entrenched in our borders askerni.

Comment

Working...
                      X