Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Exhibition "Digitec 2012" in Yerevan, Armenia

Last edited by burjuin; 10-31-2012, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Comment

Baku. Rashad Suleymanov – APA. Azerbaijan’s Ministry of Defense Industry will demonstate 125 kinds of defense products at İndo Defence 2012 exhibition in Indonesia in November.

APA reports that it was noted at the board meeting on the outcomes of nine months of 2012 held at the Ministry of Defense Industry.
        It wad noted that the activities planned for 2012 were carried out in the subordinate facilities of the ministry in the reporting period. Defense products were produced and handed over to the clients basing on the contracts signed on the orders of the security agencies.
        74 percent of the products made at the facilities of the Ministry were defense products and products of special purpose, 26 percent were civil-purpose products.
        22 stages were realized on creation of defense products, 9 themes were completed, work on other stages is underway.
        apa.az

Baku. Hafiz Heydarov - APA. A soldier of Azerbaijani Army has died. APA reports that it happened in the military unit of the Defense Ministry in Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic.

Soldier Parvin Tofig Babayev, 19, died as a result of the fire opened from his weapon.

Deputy chairman of Defense Ministry’s press service Teymur Abdullayev confirmed the fact to APA. Criminal case has been launched on the fact, investigation is underway.

Babayev had been drafted from Sherur region.
        apa.az

Comment

another mililtary art by me

Comment

Comment

Why do we never see any video of the azerbaijani army ? I mean we have allmost every day videos about the border life , people in the army , ...
              But they never make a video , it's like noone is able to see the border !

Comment

Comment

Armenian Army

Comment

Spokesman for Azerbaijani Defense Ministry: “We will witness the liberation of our territories from occupation in the near future”

[ 30 Oct 2012 16:23 ]
                    “We can hit all targets of the enemy with modern weapons”

Terter. Rashad Suleymanov – APA. “The most modern weapons have been deployed on the battle-field of the Azerbaijani Army and line of contact”, Spokesman for the Ministry of Defense, Colonel Eldar Sabiroghlu told at the press conference on the frontline in Terter: “To prevent the aggression of the Armenian armed forces is one of our main tasks. This moment is not far away. We can’t tolerate any more. I think that we will witness the liberation of our territories from occupation in the near future”.

Sabiroghlu underlined that Azerbaijan has done much towards military build-up recently: “The first is armament. We purchased the most modern weapons and can hit all the targets of the enemy with modern weapons. The second issue is to raise fighting spirit of the personnel. ”
                    apa.az

More BS, I assume?

Comment

Originally posted by davidoga View Post
                      apa.az

More BS, I assume?
                      They've been saying "soon, near future, in the coming years, very soon, any minute now, etc" for years. It just sounds like noise these days.

Reminded me of this piece by ArmComedy:

Azerbaijan Celebrates 10,000th Threat to Attack Armenia

January 15, 2010 by admin 12 Comments
                      By Sergey

Aliev Performing Anniversary Threat
                      Azerbaijan, Baku - A festive ceremony involving President Ilham Aliev and key government officials featured a long-expected speech by leader of the country. A landmark threat to wipe out Armenian forces from Karabakh was attended by representatives of international organizations, embassies and reporters.
                      The State Statistical Service of Azerbaijan had predicted the landmark 10,000th threat to take place by end of 2010, however extra effort on part of the government pushed the date closer. Surrounded by excited officials, as well as invited Guinness book experts, Aliev swiftly took his stand by the tribune.
                      “We are gathered here today to celebrate one of the most important milestones in the history of Azerbaijan. Today I am going to voice my 10,000th threat to use force against the occupant forces of Armenia”, said Aliev in an unusually motivated tone.
                      “I remember my first threat back in 2003 as I assumed the office… Nothing compares to a first threat.. incredible feeling”, Aliev looked down for a second, shaking his head nostalgically. “
                      “Proudly, I stand here before you today with 9,999 publicly announced threats, over 5,000 ultimatums and countless nags at Armenia behind my back”, continued Aliev as the crowd ripped in applauds at each announced number.
                      “Attained results are stunning. The previous threats have scared Armenia so much, that they were forced to modernize their army and build up heavier front-lines. No doubt, another 4 or 5 thousand elaborated threats and Armenian army will be forced to surrender Karabakh. Another 7-9 thousand more threats and Zangezur will be ours!”
                      After some 5 minutes of introductory suspense Aliev eventually unveiled the hard-boiled message. Slapping his fist on the table Aliev frowned heavily, almost zipping eyelids in anger and said: “Seriously, Armenians, leave Karabakh. I’m super serious. Leave it, OTHERWISE,” the crowd froze in awe, as Aliev raised his pointer finger in a two-minute additional suspense “we promise to use force!”
                      Aliev’s speech was immediately released on TV and other media. Azerbaijani politicians flooded press with comments on the unprecedented tough message of the leader to Armenia.
                      Baku Times called the landmark threat “nation’s biggest success after the 5,000th threat back of 2006” which marked a turning point in threat development and announcement efforts.
                      Political analyst Yusuf Bakiev from “Yusuf Bakiev” Foundation comments on the speech as extremely impressive. “This year’s speech is frankly much spicier than anything I heard before. I think we are just a few threats away from liberating Karabakh from the infidel xxxxxxxs. I mean, let’s be reasonable, 10,000 threats could not go without an impact. It’s simple physics – energy like that doesn’t just vanish, it kicks ass. In this case, Aliev totally kicked Armenian ass”, explained Azerbaijani top expert.

French diplomat: 'Armenia not surrendering after multiple threats - astounding'
                      French Ambassador to Azerbaijan, Andre Maginot, who participated in the event, shared emotions of the landmark threat ceremony: “This was huge! Amazing threat.. and the frown and.. and the slap on the table. A masterpiece of intimidation. Armenians need to make a sane decision now. I mean, we would definitely surrender. In fact.. we might still surrender ourselves, just in case.”
                      Armenian Ministry of Foreign Affairs could not provide any comments on the landmark threat. “Unfortunately, we do not watch Azerbaijani TV, so we can’t provide any comments,” said Ministry spokesman to ArmCom.

http://www.armcomedy.com/2010/01/15/azerbaijan-threat/
                      Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Working...
                      X