Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

We need to make them pay dearly for each soldier of ours. Let the sniping begin.
    General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
      All know we need to take action and give these Turks a taste of their own taste and brutality..... I know we are not barbarians and cut throats but damn sometimes we need to be exactly what Turks wont expect us to be.....I will never get captured and take as many as I can before getting shotdown.
      Me a jet and my AK. I got the rest I just need a jet and a squadrant who will go the mile with me.
      I am like you Haykakan, I got the body injury of a rodeo bull rider and then some but this fcking is beyond acceptable.....man I am pissed. I will go Armenian kamikaze on turks, I don't give a fck anymore. there are alot of worst things in life than death once you reach in my point in life.

Vrej my man, Hakob my friend, Fed my old aper, Artashes you tough SOB, burjuin, Mher (our future Armenian leader/politician)and yes even you Serjik young buck, and all you other patriots sorry I missed your name especially ....and (cant believe I am saying this) but yes, even you Jingle bells you fcking pain in the butt still don't know who the fck you really are...and of course Josefh our military annalist.....I will give my life to save yours, and I am not just saying that because I am a little drunk tonight.

Fck our enemies and we will be the last men standing because we are the people of Ararat when the world destroys itself and God will keep us and return us to our sacred mountain.
      Good night
      Thanks Eddo for brotherly feelings. I think that past weeks losses hit you very hard. Thanks for being so emotional about fatherland. But hang on tight. Not easy dealing with Turks. Lions usually have hard time fighting with snakes . But if patient they will get their chance of the bite. So will we

Comment

Two more Azerbaijanis reportedly killed in Syria
        [ 28 March 2014 17:51 ]

They are from Sumgayit and Shaki

Baku. Hafiz Heydarov – APA. Two more Azerbaijanis were reportedly killed in Syria.

Azerbaijani citizens aka Ibrahim Sumgayitli and Seyfullah Shakili fighting under the Islamic State of Iraq were killed.

Both people’s photos were posted on social networks.

According to information obtained by APA, name of Ibrahim is Rufat Ashurov, resident of Sumgayit, and the name of Seyfullah is Ruslan Mammadov, resident of Shaki region.

As the situation became tense a large number of Azerbaijani citizens started to go Syria and fight against the government forces within various radical groups. Nearly 100 Azerbaijanis were killed in the battles during this period. Photos of most of them were posted on social networks by the Mujahideen.

Earlier, reports were spread that 12 Azerbaijani citizens were killed in Syria within a day.

Comment

Հայկական կողմը երեկ պատասխան կրակով լռեցրել է հակառակորդին. ՊՆ
          Posted on Մարտ 28, 2014 by Անի Մարգարյան | Leave a comment
          Երեկ՝ մարտի 27-ի երեկոյան ժամերին ադրբեջանական կողմը հերթական անգամ խախտել է հրադադարի ռեժիմը, մասնավորապես՝ ՀՀ Տավուշի մարզի սահմանի մի քանի տեղամասերում։

Ինչպես հաղորդում է ՀՀ պաշտպանության նախարարության մամուլի քարտուղար Արծրուն Հովհաննիսյանը, հայկական կողմը պատասխան կրակ է բացել՝ լռեցնելով հակառակորդին։ Զոհեր և վիրավորներ չունենք։

Հիշեցնենք, որ ադրբեջանական լրատվակայքերի վկայությամբ՝ Ադրբեջանի՝ ՀՀ Տավուշի մարզին սահմանակից Թովուզի շրջանի Ալիբեյլի գյուղի մարտական դիրքերում մարտի 27-ին ադրբեջանական կողմի վարկածով «հայկական գնդակից» հրազենային վնասվածք է ստացել Ադրբեջանի զինված ուժերի զինծառայողներից մեկը։ Ադրբեջանի պաշտպանության նախարարությունը միջադեպը չի մեկնաբանել։

razm.info
          Last edited by Spetsnaz; 03-28-2014, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Troops with Charlie Company, 1st Squadron, 38th Cavalry Regiment, Fort Bragg, N.C., and soldiers from the Armenian army remove debris from a road block set up by protestors in a notional demonstration during their three-week training exercise at the Joint Multinational Readiness Center in Hohenfels, Germany, May 12. The 525th Battlefield Surveillance Brigade will be joined by several multinational partners in Kosovo to form the battle group that will take over the next rotation of KFOR.

Comment

Originally posted by Spetsnaz View Post
              Հայկական կողմը երեկ պատասխան կրակով լռեցրել է հակառակորդին. ՊՆ
              Posted on Մարտ 28, 2014 by Անի Մարգարյան | Leave a comment
              Երեկ՝ մարտի 27-ի երեկոյան ժամերին ադրբեջանական կողմը հերթական անգամ խախտել է հրադադարի ռեժիմը, մասնավորապես՝ ՀՀ Տավուշի մարզի սահմանի մի քանի տեղամասերում։

Ինչպես հաղորդում է ՀՀ պաշտպանության նախարարության մամուլի քարտուղար Արծրուն Հովհաննիսյանը, հայկական կողմը պատասխան կրակ է բացել՝ լռեցնելով հակառակորդին։ Զոհեր և վիրավորներ չունենք։

Հիշեցնենք, որ ադրբեջանական լրատվակայքերի վկայությամբ՝ Ադրբեջանի՝ ՀՀ Տավուշի մարզին սահմանակից Թովուզի շրջանի Ալիբեյլի գյուղի մարտական դիրքերում մարտի 27-ին ադրբեջանական կողմի վարկածով «հայկական գնդակից» հրազենային վնասվածք է ստացել Ադրբեջանի զինված ուժերի զինծառայողներից մեկը։ Ադրբեջանի պաշտպանության նախարարությունը միջադեպը չի մեկնաբանել։
              Spetznaz, please try to put the link from where you copy paste the articles. Except if you're using Azeri sources then no need for a link, just cite the news organisation (APA, for example). Thanks friend.
              Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Ամփոփվել են ՀՀ զինված ուժերի ղեկավար կազմի օպերատիվ հավաքի արդյունքները
                2014-03-28
                ՀՀ ԶՈւ պատրաստության պլանի համաձայն` մարտի 24-ից 27-ը ՀՀ ՊՆ վարչական համալիրում անկացվել է ՀՀ զինված ուժերի ղեկավար կազմի օպերատիվ հավաքը:
                Ռազմավարության և օպերատիվ արվեստի բնագավառներում օպերատիվ շտաբների սպաների գիտելիքների և ունակությունների բարձրացմանն ու կատարելագործմանը միտված հավաքին ներգրավված էին ՀՀ ՊՆ, ԶՈւ և ԶՈւ ԳՇ ղեկավար կազմը, բանակային զորամիավորումների և զորամասերի հրամանատարներ, ինչպես նաև ՀՀ ԱԱԾ սահմանապահ և ՀՀ ոստիկանության ներքին զորքերի հրամանատարական կազմը:
                Հավաքի ընթացքում դասախոսություններով հանդես են եկել ՀՀ վարչապետ Տիգրան Սարգսյանը, ՀՀ ազգային անվտանգության խորհրդի քարտուղար Արթուր Բաղդասարյանը, ՀՀ պաշտպանության նախարար Սեյրան Օհանյանը, ՀՀ ԶՈւ գլխավոր շտաբի պետ, գեներալ-գնդապետ Յուրի Խաչատուրովը, ՀՀ պաշտպանության նախարարի տեղակալներ Դավիթ Տոնոյանը, Արա Նազարյանը և Ալիկ Միրզաբեկյանը:
                Դասախոսությունները վերաբերել են տարածաշրջանային ռազմաքաղաքական իրավիճակին և տարածաշրջանային անվտանգությանը, ներքին և արտաքին քաղաքականության ոլորտներին, ռազմավարական զարգացման խնդիրներին, պաշտպանության ռազմավարական վերանայման արդյունքներին ու պաշտպանական բարեփոխումների ընթացքին, սպառազինության և ռազմական տեխնիկայի արդիականացմանը, ԶՈւ հրամանատարական կազմի և զինվորական իրավապահ մարմինների համագործակցությանը, այլ թեմաների:
                Օպերատիվ հավաքն ուղեկցվել է կլոր սեղան-քննարկումներով, որի ընթացքում քննարկվել են պաշտպանական ոլորտին և երկրի անվտանգության ապահովման խնդիրներին առնչվող մի շարք հարցեր:
                Հավաքի շրջանակում ձևավորվել են նաև միասնական տեսակետներ, պատկերացումներ ու մոտեցումներ զորքերը մարտական պատրաստության բարձր աստիճանի բերելու, ծավալելու, հիմնավորված որոշումներ ընդունելու, մարտական գործողություններ պլանավորելու, ուսուցումն ու դաստիարակչական աշխատանքները կազմակերպելու գործում:
                Մարտի 25-ին օպերատիվ հավաքին ներգրավված անձնակազմը եղել է ՀՀ ՊՆ Մարշալ Բաղրամյանի անվան զորավարժարանում: Օպերատիվ հավաքի անցկացման պլանի համաձայն, հավաքի մասնակիցների հետ, ըստ մասնագիտական խմբերի և ենթախմբերի, անցկացվել են գործնական և ցուցադրական պարապմունքներ, կրակային պատրաստության վարժանքներ: Ցուցադրական պարապմունքների շրջանակում հավաքի մասնակիցները ծանոթացել են հատուկ սպառազինության, ռազմական տեխնիկայի, կապի ժամանակակից միջոցների մի շարք նմուշների, դրանց կիրառման և գործարկման ձևերին ու հնարավորություններին:
                Զորավարժարանում տեղի է ունեցել նաև «Ականանետային մարտկոցով ուժեղացված մոտոհրաձգային գումարտակի գործողությունները մոտոհրաձգային գնդի պաշտպանական մարտում» թեմայով վարժանք` մարտական հրաձգությամբ:
                ՀՀ զինված ուժերի ղեկավար կազմի օպերատիվ հավաքի արդյունքներն ամփոփվել են մարտի 27-ին ՀՀ ՊՆ վարչական համալիրում:
                Իր զեկույցում ներկայացնելով արձանագրված արդյունքներն ու մատնանշելով հավաքի առավել ակտիվ մասնակիցներին` ՀՀ ԶՈւ ԳՇ պետ, գեներալ-գնդապետ Յուրի Խաչատուրովն ընդհանուր առմամբ դրական է գնահատել կատարված աշխատանքը:
                Ամփոփիչ խոսքում, կարևորելով օպերատիվ հավաքի ընթացքում անցկացված բազմաբովանդակ և պատշաճ կազմակերպված միջոցառումները, ՀՀ պաշտպանության նախարար Սեյրան Օհանյանն արձանագրել է, որ ամենամյա հավաքներին ներգրավվող անձնակազմը տարեցտարի առավել ակտիվ մասնակցություն և պատրաստվածություն է ցուցաբերում:
                Ամփոփման ավարտին հավաքի ընթացքում առավել աչքի ընկած մասնակիցներն արժանացել են խրախուսական պարգևների:

Comment

Originally posted by Hakob View Post
                  Thanks Eddo for brotherly feelings. I think that past weeks losses hit you very hard. Thanks for being so emotional about fatherland. But hang on tight. Not easy dealing with Turks. Lions usually have hard time fighting with snakes . But if patient they will get their chance of the bite. So will we
                  I like to always say the road to the West is through the East....each at its own time Hakob as you say.
                  We are not dealing with Wahhabi morons as you know very well.

lol Haykakan.....we can get couple young guys to dig several fox hole for us with 20 feet of each other and then a small truck load of mines. Then can leave afterwards with the truck.
                  Then I think both of us can mine/booby trap the frontline ourselves in a small bottleneck area where we know their foot soldiers (say 30) will cross Bet you us old farts will hold them down while providing cover for each other as one one us runs to the other trench.....well until either reinforcement arrives or we take our own last bullet if we have to.....this is why I like the air as long as I don't get shot down and some how captured.
                  Not all pilots fly with one hand on the ejector lever.....sometimes they fly it until the last peace stops moving on fire.

Joking aside I know our boys got most of these moves/Technics down to a wire and preobably use us as bait....cool
                  I say you go with the sniper gun and I take the AK.
                  B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

If xxxx hits the fan, and Russia has to go into Ukraine, Would there be a tiny chance that the azeris would be tempted to make a move on Artsakh? Since Russia would be bogged down in Ukraine, I doubt they'd have enough forces to contain the Azeris. I think they're not too eager to dislodge any of their brigades from the north caucus, since the beardies know, as long as these brigades are there, they'll be teared to pieces.

Comment

Sooner or later Azeries will be the 1st enemy of Russia

Ադրբեջանն արձագանքում է ՌԴ Կասպյան նավատորմիղի զորավարժություններին
                      Մարտ 29, 2014
                      ՌԴ Կասպյան նավատորմիղը մարտավարական լայնամասշտաբ զորավարժություն է անցկացնում Դաղստանի Ադանաք զորավարժարանում։ Ծրագրված է անցկացնել 16 վարժանքներ՝ շուրջ հազար զինծառայողի և 150 միավոր ռազմական տեխնիկայի մասնակցությամբ։

Ադրբեջանի պաշտպանության նախարարության մամուլի ծառայության ղեկավար Վագիֆ Դարգահլը
                      Ադրբեջանի պաշտպանության նախարարության մամուլի ծառայության ղեկավար Վագիֆ Դարգահլը
                      Ադրբեջանի պաշտպանության նախարարությունն արձագանքել է Ադրբեջանի հյուսիսային սահմաններին կից ՌԴ զինուժի անցկացվելիք վարժանքներին։

Ադրբեջանի ՊՆ մամուլի խոսնակ, փոխգնդապետ Վագիֆ Դարգահլըն շեշտել է. «Թե´ Ռուսաստանը, թե´ Ադրբեջանը պարբերաբար զորավարժություններ են անցկացնում՝ միմյանց տեղեկացնելով։ Ադրբեջանի ԶՈւ անձնակազմի մարտական ոգին բարձր է, մեր զինված ուժերը պատրաստ են ցանկացած մարտական հանձնարարություն կատարելու»։

Հիշեցնենք, որ Ուկրաինայի և Ղրիմի շուրջ ծավալվող իրադարձություններին համընթաց ՌԴ զինուժը պարբերաբար զորավարժություն է անցկացնում։

Ադրբեջանն արտահայտել է իր պաշտոնական դիրքորոշումը Ղրիմի հարցում՝ ՄԱԿ Գլխավոր ասամբլեայում կողմ քվեարկելով ՄԱԿ ԳԱ բանաձևին, որով կոչ է արվել աշխարհի երկրներին չճանաչել Ղրիմի և Սևաստոպոլի կարգավիճակի փոփոխությունը 2014-ի մարտի 16-ի հանրաքվեի արդյունքում:

Razm.info

Comment

Working...
                      X