Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Azeri drone allegedly shot down near the contact line in Karabakh, Armenian authorities currently trying to recover wreckage. Army officials neither confirm or deny the news.

Արցախի երկնքում ադրբեջանական անօդաչու թռչող սարք է խոցվել

16:24, 7 օգոստոսի, 2014
    ԼՂՀ հյուսիսարեւելյան շրջանի գյուղերից մեկի «Հետքի» աղբյուրը հայտնել է, որ հայկական ուժերը խոցել են հակառակորդի անօդաչու թռչող սարքը (ԱԹՍ), որն ընկել է հակամարտ զորքերի դիրքերի միջեւ՝ չեզոք գոտում: Նույն աղբյուրը նշել է, որ այժմ հայկական կողմից աշխատանքներ են տարվում սարքը գտնելու ուղղությամբ:

ԼՂՀ ՊՆ լրատվության բաժնի պետ Սենոր Հասրաթյանը «Հետքի» հետ զրույցում ոչ հաստատեց, ոչ էլ հերքեց այս տեղեկությունները:

Հիշեցնենք, որ 2011-ի սեպտեմբերի 12-ին ԼՂՀ Մարտունու շրջանի Վազգենաշեն գյուղի երկնքում ՊԲ-ն էլեկտրոնային հարվածով խոցել էր հակառակորդի ԱԹՍ-ն, որը, կորցնելով կառավարումը, վայր էր ընկել ու մասերի բաժանվել: Փորձագետները նշեցին, որ դա եղել է իսրայելական արտադրության «Hermes-180» եւ «Hermes-450» սարքերի հիբրիդ:

ԼՂՀ հյուսիսարեւելյան շրջանի գյուղերից մեկի «Հետքի» աղբյուրը հայտնել է, որ հայկական ուժերը խոցել են հակառակորդի անօդաչու թռչող սարքը...
    Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post
      Azeri drone allegedly shot down near the contact line in Karabakh, Armenian authorities currently trying to recover wreckage. Army officials neither confirm or deny the news.

Արցախի երկնքում ադրբեջանական անօդաչու թռչող սարք է խոցվել

16:24, 7 օգոստոսի, 2014
      ԼՂՀ հյուսիսարեւելյան շրջանի գյուղերից մեկի «Հետքի» աղբյուրը հայտնել է, որ հայկական ուժերը խոցել են հակառակորդի անօդաչու թռչող սարքը (ԱԹՍ), որն ընկել է հակամարտ զորքերի դիրքերի միջեւ՝ չեզոք գոտում: Նույն աղբյուրը նշել է, որ այժմ հայկական կողմից աշխատանքներ են տարվում սարքը գտնելու ուղղությամբ:

ԼՂՀ ՊՆ լրատվության բաժնի պետ Սենոր Հասրաթյանը «Հետքի» հետ զրույցում ոչ հաստատեց, ոչ էլ հերքեց այս տեղեկությունները:

Հիշեցնենք, որ 2011-ի սեպտեմբերի 12-ին ԼՂՀ Մարտունու շրջանի Վազգենաշեն գյուղի երկնքում ՊԲ-ն էլեկտրոնային հարվածով խոցել էր հակառակորդի ԱԹՍ-ն, որը, կորցնելով կառավարումը, վայր էր ընկել ու մասերի բաժանվել: Փորձագետները նշեցին, որ դա եղել է իսրայելական արտադրության «Hermes-180» եւ «Hermes-450» սարքերի հիբրիդ:

http://hetq.am/arm/news/55997/arcakh...e-khocvel.html
      This site is reporting as well: http://www.panorama.am/en/politics/2014/08/07/artsakh/
      General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

The Sultan beleives his own bullxxxx propaganda.

Q&A is even better.

Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
        Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
        Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Originally posted by londontsi View Post

The Sultan beleives his own bullxxxx propaganda.

Q&A is even better.

The scum is downplaying his dictatorship. Acting as if he hasnt ordered the jailing of hundreds of journalists who want the truth. Especially people being jailed after asking about the Khojaly incident. I wonder if he can smell the bs coming out of his giant nose?

I know there is a translation somewhere on this thread...I dont think ill be able to find it in the 1000 pages lol. Serzh activates his beast mode and destroys Azerbaijani government official in what looks like a Q and A
          Last edited by Chubs; 08-07-2014, 08:20 AM.
          Armenian colony of Glendale will conquer all of California!

Comment

On Armenian TV they showed ministers/generals saying that azeris are massivly preparing for war (advancing troops , people joining the front , tanks/bmp's moving forward , AR-radars activating , ... )

Any official statement or azeri source on this ?

Also nothing about this ? Is this all info we got ?
            Originally posted by Spetsnaz View Post
            Villager that captured Armenian: ‘He had gun photos in his phone’
            [ 07 August 2014 16:49 ]

“He said his brother is an officer”

Tovuz. Azer Mammadli – APA. Today an Armenian citizen has been detained in the Aghbulaq village of Tovuz district near the Armenia-Azerbaijan border.

The Tovuz District Police Department told APA’s western bureau that the detainee is Petrosyan Artush Dalenovich, a citizen of the Republic of Armenia born in 1969.

Aghbulaq resident Guliyev Royal Ismikhan oglu, 1996, told APA’s western bureau that it’s himself who captured the Armenian citizen on the border.

“I was sleeping home. I heard somebody asking for tea from my mother. So I came out. The Armenian wanted from me a cigarette with a gesture as he saw me. “You have no cigarettes, so you’re asking from me?”, I asked. He took an empty box out of his pocket and showed me. I saw that the cigarette box didn’t look like those made in our country. I began doubting. Then I immediately took the car’s crowbar in order to frighten and laid him down. I asked him where he’d come from. He probable understood Azerbaijani. He said he he’d come from Chinarli. So I took him to the village center and handed him over to servicemen”, he said.

Guliyev said it isn’t plausible that he is 45 years old as was initially said.
            Guliyev also said he believes the Armenian could be quite young – nearly 30-35 years old, adding that he had dressed up and had gun photos in his cell phone.

“When I asked, he said his brother is an officer, and the photos in the phone are his brother’s”, added Guliyev.

[ 07 August 2014 14:45 ]

Armenian citizen Petrosyan Ardush Dalenovich has been handed over to law enforcement bodies

Baku. Hafiz Heydarov – APA. An Armenian citizen has been captured while crossing the Azerbaijan-Armenia border.
            The incident happened in the Aghbulaq village of Aghdam, the Tovuz District Police Department told APA.
            Villagers captured Armenian citizen Petrosyan Ardush Dalenovich, 1965, and handed him over to law enforcement bodies.
            The fact is currently being investigated.

http://en.apa.az/xeber_villager_that...ad_214893.html

Comment

ILHAM ALIYEV HAS BEEN IN BAKU DURING RECENT INCIDENTS; HE IN NERVOUS SHOCK

11:44 07/08/2014 >> COMMENTS

Ilham Aliyev, the President of Azerbaijan, has not been out of country
              during the incidents that took place on Karabakh - Azerbaijani
              contact line since July 31 to August 2, writes Azerbaijani
              (Talish by origin) political scientist Fahraddin Aboszoda in
              his article titled "The condemned: slaughter in Azerbaijani
              style."[http://aspekty.net/2014/v-sochi-bude...ogo-karabaha/]

The author writes that according to his information Ilham Aliyev has
              not only been in the country, but, moreover, he has been in Baku all
              of the time and has been in nervous shock. The political scientist
              has accused Novruz Mammadov, deputy head of the administration of
              the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, of lying. The latter
              had told everyone that Ilham Aliyev has been out of the country.

Coming to Novruz Mammadov's statement Fahraddin Aboszoda notes, "During
              all the time that he has been at office of President's Administration
              he has not uttered a single true word. He has lied all the time. He
              lies and does not blush. We cannot say where Ilham Aliyev was during
              all that time. We know only that the Minister of Defence was in
              Bodrum. And even if Ilham Aliyev was in abroad he was to return to
              Azerbaijan as soon as he learnt about the tragedy of his army.

Not only he didn't return but he didn't even try to extend his
              condolences to the relatives of the killed soldiers. Our sources in
              Baku assure that Ilam Aliyev has been in Baku all of that time and
              has been in nervous shock. Modifying the words Yuri Nikulin says in
              the Soviet famous movie "The Caucasian Captive" we can say in this
              case that Ilham Aliyev "is not able to come out into his people."

Second, different representatives of the ruling regime make different
              and contradicting statements during these days.

Thus, the abovementioned Novruz Mammadov says allegedly the "the
              statement of the Armenian side saying that "It is Azerbaijan who has
              initiated the sabotage" does not correspond to reality", in this way
              Mammadov shows that he is not aware of the statement of Azerbaijani
              Minister of Defence, Z. Hasanov.

The author quotes famous journalist Mirza Khazar. He has reminded
              that the Minister of Defense, in the text of his statement addressed
              to the president for awarding the soldiers had mentioned that "the
              latters had been killed while performing their military tasks." This
              proofs that "the sabotage has been organized by the Azerbaijani side."

Concluding the political scientist notes that in this way Azerbaijan
              will find itself in a ridiculous situation in front of the entire
              world.

Coming up to the sabotage motives Aboszoda brings the attention on
              the meeting of the presidents to be held in Sochi.

According to him though the information about the meeting has been
              disseminated recently, but the high level agreement exists long
              before. Thus, Ilham Aliyev has made an attempt to leave for Sochi
              as a winner, which, however, has been failed due to the vigilance of
              the Armenian forces.

"It is not excluded that Ilham Aliyev has had the wish to appear
              in the negotiations as a triumphalist, hinting at the idea that if
              Armenia does not accept our conditions we will solve the problem in
              a military way. He failed, however. The fact that Ilham Aliyev is
              silent till now is the proof of the fact that he will have to hold
              talks in Sochi from the position of a loser. He will not be able to
              dictate his conditions as the last incidents showed that there is no
              Azerbaijani army there. Or, better to say, the Army is not able to
              return Karabakh in a military way."

Just on the contrary, if Aliyev starts the war he will lose more
              regions - even Kur and the rest."

The author writes that according to his information Ilham Aliyev has not only been in the country, but, moreover, he has been in Baku all of the time and has been in nervous shock.
              Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Check the pics.

Diversant's photos in military uniform and telephone numbers of his commanders found on mobile phone that belongs to him - UPDATED - PHOTO

Comment

So are the azeris contradicting themselves again? One source says an azeri villager captured an Armenian who was in there house wanting tea and cigarettes, who was dressed in civilian clothing and the other says he was special forces?

Comment

1. He has an Azeri military vest. Exactly like this one http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...TRASBAT_01.jpg
                    2. The gear shown looks like its has been taken right out of storage..and some of the gear is the same that is shown by our side. (RPG18s, AKMs, RPG7s..not a scratch on any of them). Unlike our photos and evidence, these dont seem to have blood stains, vests, and clothing.
                    3. The photos next to the phone...can be found online. And its a f*** nokia. I doubt Nokia cell phones are able to take high def pics like those...lol

My theory: This is just a pathetic replication of what we achieved. (Remember those Azeris we captured? And the way we handled them? Exact same way they are handling Armenian here.) It is a childish attempt to spread propaganda and is no different than the time they detained an elderly Armenian man who wandered on the line. All they did was grab him, torture him, throw an old Azeri vest on him, and drove him to a photo shoot.

Our side has video evidence, two soldiers captured, clothing, blood, immense amount of weaponry, etc. all of which has been shown

EDIT: LOL. In one of the shots...the poor villager is WEARING COMBAT BOOTS AND JEANS....You gotta be sh**** me ...
                    Thats apparently the standard in Armenian special forces groups...lmao
                    Last edited by Chubs; 08-07-2014, 12:05 PM.
                    Armenian colony of Glendale will conquer all of California!

Comment

Originally posted by Chubs View Post

Our side has video evidence, two soldiers captured, clothing, blood, immense amount of weaponry, etc.
                      They're desperately trying to find a victory before the meeting on 8th, instead of the self-created fiasco they're in now.

Comment

Working...
                      X