Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Shant03 View Post
    We are very fortunate the Kurds are occupying Turkey from further assisting Azerbaijan.
    That is why at this moment Kurds are our geopolitical allies.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakob View Post
      That is why at this moment Kurds are our geopolitical allies.
      Ok , I believe it's apparent why you have drawn that conclusion .
      However , I disagree.
      These Kurds are the decendents & compatriots of the Kurds who (1) voluntarily and enormously assisted the turc in the genocide (and subjugation) of our emmediate decendents. (2) they're claim to literally all our ancient lands is as fraudulent today as any previous time. (3) they are not seeking justice for us at all, niether atonement for their inhumane conduct toward anyone who resisted their theft & murder.
      (4) the voluntary pact they made with the Seljuk turc and again with automums was precisely to acquire our lands.
      This demand by the kurds is the completion of the genocide and all preceding conduct since they rode in on the turc back.

The Chinese saying ..; " mine enemy's enemy is my friend" , is actually simplistic to make a point , but not true. To have an enemy attacking or harassing your enemy is benificial to you , but by no stretch of the imagination does it actually make that enemy your friend (LOL).
      Yes, it's justice to see these two willing partners in our genocide and subjugation fighting amongst themselves for the land they murdered us for.
      But they are not our allies.

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
        However , I disagree.
        These Kurds are the decendents & compatriots of the Kurds who (1) voluntarily and enormously assisted the turc in the genocide (and subjugation) of our emmediate decendents. (2) they're claim to literally all our ancient lands is as fraudulent today as any previous time. (3) they are not seeking justice for us at all, niether atonement for their inhumane conduct toward anyone who resisted their theft & murder.
        (4) the voluntary pact they made with the Seljuk turc and again with automums was precisely to acquire our lands.
        This demand by the kurds is the completion of the genocide and all preceding conduct since they rode in on the turc back.

The Chinese saying ..; " mine enemy's enemy is my friend" , is actually simplistic to make a point , but not true. To have an enemy attacking or harassing your enemy is benificial to you , but by no stretch of the imagination does it actually make that enemy your friend (LOL).
        Yes, it's justice to see these two willing partners in our genocide and subjugation fighting amongst themselves for the land they murdered us for.
        By no means they can be an ally when they finish Turks off but by eliminating Turks we are skipping another chance of being invaded by them.now a strong nato nation,they aren't with horses and shotguns anymore,times have changed its true we need the Russians helping us protecting the border,but if Russians by any means leave it gives them a green light that's why we need Kurds right now,not as allies but as partners with mutual interest to weaken them and be an instant terror to worry about and not give them any motives about the their eastern neighbor .we should also consider another plot Turks might come up with like the past,to collab with Kurds to invade Armenia in a promise of giving them half of Armenia to them and rest to the baboons,but that's highly doubted since Kurds learned their lesson,we are now strong,Turks themselves are weak and Russia and Iran would never let anything like that to happen.

Comment

Artash I'm with you on the Kurds, I will never refer to those piles of xxxx as allies but we can use them as pawns to keep Turkey away from this mess on our east, at least for the time being. Genocide aside, don't get do comfortable with the Kurds, afterall they have their eyes on the same land we claim as historically ours.

Comment

U
            Originally posted by Artashes View Post
            However , I disagree.

Artashes, please don't mix a geopolitical ally, which is for defined purpose or interest, with friend please...

Comment

Originally posted by argin View Post
              By no means they can be an ally when they finish Turks off but by eliminating Turks we are skipping another chance of being invaded by them.now a strong nato nation,they aren't with horses and shotguns anymore,times have changed its true we need the Russians helping us protecting the border,but if Russians by any means leave it gives them a green light that's why we need Kurds right now,not as allies but as partners with mutual interest to weaken them and be an instant terror to worry about and not give them any motives about the their eastern neighbor .we should also consider another plot Turks might come up with like the past,to collab with Kurds to invade Armenia in a promise of giving them half of Armenia to them and rest to the baboons,but that's highly doubted since Kurds learned their lesson,we are now strong,Turks themselves are weak and Russia and Iran would never let anything like that to happen.
              How can they be ur ally when they're trying to claim your lands? Yes we only benefit if they (Turkey-Kurd) don't agree with each other. but we gain nothing. If Kurds get stronger then u will have to fight them to get your lands.

Comment

CSTO “Indestructible Brotherhood 2015” military exercises in Armenia

Comment

CSTO “Indestructible Brotherhood 2015” military exercises in Armenia

Comment

Originally posted by Spetsnaz View Post
                    How can they be ur ally when they're trying to claim your lands? Yes we only benefit if they (Turkey-Kurd) don't agree with each other. but we gain nothing. If Kurds get stronger then u will have to fight them to get your lands.
                    Exactly that's what I said we can by no means call them an ally,they are only good for a new and better geopolitical changes in the region that can be in our favor,if not best at least better than now

Comment

Karabakh defense army: Azerbaijan has 22-24 dead and 60-80 wounded soldiers

As a result of the retaliatory actions in response to Azerbaijan’s aggression, this country has eleven to twelve casualties, whose names have been determined by the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic (NKR; Artsakh) Defense Army, and about the same number of other casualties, whose names are being checked.

The NKR Minister of Defense, Levon Mnatsakanyan, on Wednesday stated about the aforementioned at the NKR National Assembly.

In this connection, the NKR Prime Minister’s spokesperson, Artak Beglaryan, wrote on his Facebook account that, in addition to the above-said, as per Mnatsakanyan, there are sixty to eighty wounded Azerbaijani soldiers in Azerbaijani military hospitals.

“Besides the human losses, the Azerbaijanis also suffered significant material losses, since several [Azerbaijani] bases and barrack—along with their military equipment—were destroyed by us,” Beglaryan also informed. “I believe it is apparent that Baku has not absorbed the [recent] attacks on the residents of Tavush [Province in Armenia], and soldiers of the AR [i.e. the Artsakh Republic].”

Comment

Working...
                      X