Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Israeli's are the ones operating them???

Comment

Originally posted by Shant03 View Post
      Israeli's are the ones operating them???
      Apparently so. Fxcking arseholes can't mind their own business and consistently help the Pan-Turkic cause. My feeling is that they hate themselves so much that they have to try and cause misery to so many other people of different religions and ethnicities. I suppose after their thousands of years of the sh#t they went through, they like watching all non-j#ws suffer, and if they can make a profit, all the better. Human rights only matters when it comes to their own people- "some more equal than the others" in their "chosen people" viewpoint. That is all I can say about this. While we have some J#wish allies in the US Congress, most others seem to be against us. No matter.
      Last edited by Joseph; 04-05-2016, 09:14 AM.
      General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
        Apparently so. xxxxing arseholes can't mind their own business and consistently help the Pan-Turkic cause. My feeling is that they hate themselves so much that they have to try and cause misery to so many peoples. I suppose after there thousands of years of the sh#t they went through, they like watching all non-j#ws suffer, and if they can make a profit, all the better. Human rights only matters when it comes to their own people. That is all I can say about this.
        This explains the map showing Azeri plane heading to israel yesterday, most likely resupplying the drones because of how effective they are.

Comment

While Armenians from around the world volunteered,and actually went to participate these idiots just wrote on their dictators page,and that gives their government a thril and a propaganda piece,lol

“We are awaiting Your order, Supreme Commander-in-Chief” – messages to Azerbaijani president

The appeals have been made by Azerbaijani citizens, war veterans, Azerbaijanis living abroad and Turkish citizens.

Farrukh Zeynalov, who lives in Germany, wrote:

“I live in Germany and I’m following the process ongoing in the country [Azerbaijan]. I completed military service in a special purpose battalion in 2010. We’re getting inspired by Your fearlessness and bravery. If needed, I’m ready to join the fight under Your command. Please, let us walk proudly, which is impossible without Karabakh. May Allah protect you. Enough is that you just give the order and all of our youth will take up arms”.

A number of war veterans said in their messages that they are awaiting the order of the Supreme Commander-in-Chief.

Aghdam district resident, reserve soldier Eldar Bahramov wrote:

“As a reserve soldier, I rejoice for the promising achievements made by the Azerbaijani Army in the latest fighting, and I believe our army is going to win. Mr Supreme Commander-in-Chief, as an Azerbaijani, I am also looking forward to Your order in full readiness. I was a volunteer fighter in the battles for Aghdam in 1993, I’m still ready to. I’m ready to fight and sacrifice my soul for the motherland. Mr. Supreme Commander-in-Chief, we’re luck to have You. Our army is inspired by You. Insha’Allah, the flag of Azerbaijan will be waiving in Garabagh—in Aghdam, Shusha, Khankendi, and other districts. I’m proud that my wonderful country has such awesome soldiers, who are led by such a courageous Supreme Commander-in-Chief. Once again, I extend to you my thankfulness, may Allah have mercy on our martyrs! I wish the bereaved families patience and the wounded speedy recovery’.

Turkish citizens too have sent a message to the Azerbaijani president. Barbaros Erduran, from Istanbul, referred to the Azerbaijani head of state as “Our Dear President”:

“I’m thankful to You for giving us the joy and pride of the victory gained by the triumphant Azerbaijani Army against Armenian armed units. After performing each prayer, I pray for our Azerbaijani brothers and Your glorious army. My heart is with you. I’m looking forward to hearing the news of more victories of the Azerbaijani Army. I wish the Armed Forces of Azerbaijan soon crushes the enemy and take back the occupied lands. Dear President, if needed, it will be an honor to fight for the territorial integrity of our common motherland as a solider of the Azerbaijani Army”.

There are also women among those having sent letters to the president, waiting for the order of the Supreme Commander-in-Chief. Baku resident Maryam Fahradova writes:

“We have been waiting for this achievement for so long. So we are grateful to you, O Supreme Commander-in-Chief. I wish the victories of our people are lasting. We are pleased with the enthusiasm and willingness of our young people and their longing for victory. We are saddened by the loss of our soldiers, but the motherland cannot exist without martyrs. My husband is a Karabakh war veteran and a reserve officer. We have a son. My family is ready to fight for the motherland. We are always supporting You, Mr. Supreme Commander-in-Chief. You deserve only VICTORY.”

Ismayilli residents wrote to the president:

“Mr. President, as are all our people, Ismayilli residents too are proud of you—the guarantor of national security—and our brave soldiers. After listening to your speech at the meeting of the Security Council, our confidence in happy future increased further.

The event we held today was attended by the disabled and veterans of the Karabakh war and the World War II, employees and veterans of law-enforcement agencies, and numerous youths. We unanimously say that we realize our responsibility before You and our state, for the integrity of our lands.

Dear President, each Ismayilli resident above 18—regardless of their age, social status, national and religious identity sees themselves on the frontline and is ready to fulfill any order of Yours as President and the Supreme Commander-in-Chief.

Baku resident Vali Shukurov wrote:

“I’m waiting for Your order. We are ready to sacrifice our lives for the liberation of Karabakh. We are awaiting the mobilization. We are closely united around You. We stand by You.”

Comment

Originally posted by Shant03 View Post
            This explains the map showing Azeri plane heading to israel yesterday, most likely resupplying the drones because of how effective they are.
            That is the exact reason why- the are getting resupplied from their Israeli benefactors...to kill Armenians.
            General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

David Tonoyan speaking with certainty- I do hope this is true:

«Թշնամու ձեռքին այս պահին հենակետ չունենք», ասել է Տոնոյանը

Yerevan . Mediamax . First Deputy Defense Minister Davit Tonoyan said today that "the hand of the enemy at this point no foothold ."

He said before the closed meeting in the parliament factions.

Davit Tonoyan informed that the termination of the cease-fire regime is established , it was agreed that the fire , which breaks the enemy in some places .

Davit Tonoyan received today the EU member states accredited in Armenia.

He noted that the Armenian side conclusive evidence of the presence of numerous large-scale military aggression corpses and wounded soldiers of the Azerbaijani Armed Forces equipment . - See more at: http://www.mediamax.am/am/news/karab....by8R6kyv.dpuf

Comment

Originally posted by argin View Post
                While Armenians from around the world volunteered,and actually went to participate these idiots just wrote on their dictators page,and that gives their government a thril and a propaganda piece,lol

“We are awaiting Your order, Supreme Commander-in-Chief” – messages to Azerbaijani president

The appeals have been made by Azerbaijani citizens, war veterans, Azerbaijanis living abroad and Turkish citizens.

Farrukh Zeynalov, who lives in Germany, wrote:

“I live in Germany and I’m following the process ongoing in the country [Azerbaijan]. I completed military service in a special purpose battalion in 2010. We’re getting inspired by Your fearlessness and bravery. If needed, I’m ready to join the fight under Your command. Please, let us walk proudly, which is impossible without Karabakh. May Allah protect you. Enough is that you just give the order and all of our youth will take up arms”.

A number of war veterans said in their messages that they are awaiting the order of the Supreme Commander-in-Chief.

Aghdam district resident, reserve soldier Eldar Bahramov wrote:

“As a reserve soldier, I rejoice for the promising achievements made by the Azerbaijani Army in the latest fighting, and I believe our army is going to win. Mr Supreme Commander-in-Chief, as an Azerbaijani, I am also looking forward to Your order in full readiness. I was a volunteer fighter in the battles for Aghdam in 1993, I’m still ready to. I’m ready to fight and sacrifice my soul for the motherland. Mr. Supreme Commander-in-Chief, we’re luck to have You. Our army is inspired by You. Insha’Allah, the flag of Azerbaijan will be waiving in Garabagh—in Aghdam, Shusha, Khankendi, and other districts. I’m proud that my wonderful country has such awesome soldiers, who are led by such a courageous Supreme Commander-in-Chief. Once again, I extend to you my thankfulness, may Allah have mercy on our martyrs! I wish the bereaved families patience and the wounded speedy recovery’.

Turkish citizens too have sent a message to the Azerbaijani president. Barbaros Erduran, from Istanbul, referred to the Azerbaijani head of state as “Our Dear President”:

“I’m thankful to You for giving us the joy and pride of the victory gained by the triumphant Azerbaijani Army against Armenian armed units. After performing each prayer, I pray for our Azerbaijani brothers and Your glorious army. My heart is with you. I’m looking forward to hearing the news of more victories of the Azerbaijani Army. I wish the Armed Forces of Azerbaijan soon crushes the enemy and take back the occupied lands. Dear President, if needed, it will be an honor to fight for the territorial integrity of our common motherland as a solider of the Azerbaijani Army”.

There are also women among those having sent letters to the president, waiting for the order of the Supreme Commander-in-Chief. Baku resident Maryam Fahradova writes:

“We have been waiting for this achievement for so long. So we are grateful to you, O Supreme Commander-in-Chief. I wish the victories of our people are lasting. We are pleased with the enthusiasm and willingness of our young people and their longing for victory. We are saddened by the loss of our soldiers, but the motherland cannot exist without martyrs. My husband is a Karabakh war veteran and a reserve officer. We have a son. My family is ready to fight for the motherland. We are always supporting You, Mr. Supreme Commander-in-Chief. You deserve only VICTORY.”

Ismayilli residents wrote to the president:

“Mr. President, as are all our people, Ismayilli residents too are proud of you—the guarantor of national security—and our brave soldiers. After listening to your speech at the meeting of the Security Council, our confidence in happy future increased further.

The event we held today was attended by the disabled and veterans of the Karabakh war and the World War II, employees and veterans of law-enforcement agencies, and numerous youths. We unanimously say that we realize our responsibility before You and our state, for the integrity of our lands.

Dear President, each Ismayilli resident above 18—regardless of their age, social status, national and religious identity sees themselves on the frontline and is ready to fulfill any order of Yours as President and the Supreme Commander-in-Chief.

Baku resident Vali Shukurov wrote:

“I’m waiting for Your order. We are ready to sacrifice our lives for the liberation of Karabakh. We are awaiting the mobilization. We are closely united around You. We stand by You.”
                Thanks for this, argin. And what did they do? NOTHING.......................well. Azeris did show how vulgar and stupid they were all over Facebook these last few days, so I guess they won in that category.

Comment

2000 Azeri casualties? Does this sound reasonable versus 29 Armenian deaths?

=====

As regards stepanakert, im told in such case they wouldn't give as a head start. Both internal propaganda and intent to cause panic amongst the population. No working either way; an extreme event nevertheless that would spiral eventhing out of control, everything would then become fair game at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Artsakh View Post
                    http://lratvakan.am/?p=60550&l=am/lx...oh+101+viravor

2000 Azeri casualties? Does this sound reasonable versus 29 Armenian deaths?

=====

As regards stepanakert, im told in such case they wouldn't give as a head start. Both internal propaganda and intent to cause panic amongst the population. No working either way; an extreme event nevertheless that would spiral eventhing out of control, everything would then become fair game at that point.

Last tally was 20 dead Armenian troops, 72 wounded, and 26 missing (presumed) dead- Azeris casualties are far higher of course but 2,000 probably is a stretch. We'll get a better handle on their losses in the next few days- they cannot hide their losses for long. razminfo is doing a good job of collecting the data piece by piece.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X