Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

azeri's come back and live with us in Artsakh? What the hell is going thru your mind?
    For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
    to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by truAnatolian View Post
      I must admit thought I wan't happy to see all those Azeri's living in rail cars. I wish they would just accept the defeat and then they could live in karabakh with us. For some reason multiculturalism is not only impossible in the caucasus but a threat to national security.
      Absolutely impossible. You are dreaming big and this dream is more like a nightmare. We cannot co-exist with each other, that point must be clear in everyone's head. The fake republic's border with Armenia is permanently shut.

We Armenians seem to suffer from short-term memory loss. We constantly forget about our past mistakes and every now and then need to be reminded in bloody fashion. We went through an earthquake in '88 yet we keep building non-earthquake-resistant buildings. We forgot the cold winter days of the 90s and bring back Levon. We forget that imperial powers abandon us when we need them the most yet we still keep being dangerously dependent on them. We keep approaching Turkey and even seek its opinion on the Artsakh issue yet we forget that Turkey threatened to invade Armenia... in 1993 (not 1915) over the same issue.

In case you are forgetting already about this topic, let me remind you that we have tried to live with these barbarians to no avail. We tried with their cousins who ended up committing a genocide, we tried with them around the same time and a little after which ended up with the Armenian-Tartar massacres, the destruction of Shushi, the subsequent Armenian-"azerbaijani" war and all the sh!tty territorial problems we have right now. Did I forget to mention the most useless state ever created... the Transcaucasian state? That sure lasted long. We're talking about baboons who committed the Sumgait, Maragha, Baku, Kirovabad, Shushi, Stepanakert massacres/pogroms not 93 years ago but less than 20 years ago and the only reason why this has not been updated is because we don't live with each other anymore. We forget how we lost Nakhichevan, the soil where Vartan Mamikonian was martyred in the Battle of Avarayr, because the same baboons infiltrated it, settled and eventually outnumbered us.

If their government really cares about their people in railcars, let them invest a single digit percentile of the oil revenues to help them, it would be enough... yet they don't even do that. Our refugees have been taken care of for the most part despite our less than impressive budget.
      Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post
        Absolutely impossible. You are dreaming big and this dream is more like a nightmare. We cannot co-exist with each other, that point must be clear in everyone's head. The fake republic's border with Armenia is permanently shut.

We Armenians seem to suffer from short-term memory loss. We constantly forget about our past mistakes and every now and then need to be reminded in bloody fashion. We went through an earthquake in '88 yet we keep building non-earthquake-resistant buildings. We forgot the cold winter days of the 90s and bring back Levon. We forget that imperial powers abandon us when we need them the most yet we still keep being dangerously dependent on them. We keep approaching Turkey and even seek its opinion on the Artsakh issue yet we forget that Turkey threatened to invade Armenia... in 1993 (not 1915) over the same issue.

In case you are forgetting already about this topic, let me remind you that we have tried to live with these barbarians to no avail. We tried with their cousins who ended up committing a genocide, we tried with them around the same time and a little after which ended up with the Armenian-Tartar massacres, the destruction of Shushi, the subsequent Armenian-"azerbaijani" war and all the sh!tty territorial problems we have right now. Did I forget to mention the most useless state ever created... the Transcaucasian state? That sure lasted long. We're talking about baboons who committed the Sumgait, Maragha, Baku, Kirovabad, Shushi, Stepanakert massacres/pogroms not 93 years ago but less than 20 years ago and the only reason why this has not been updated is because we don't live with each other anymore. We forget how we lost Nakhichevan, the soil where Vartan Mamikonian was martyred in the Battle of Avarayr, because the same baboons infiltrated it, settled and eventually outnumbered us.

If their government really cares about their people in railcars, let them invest a single digit percentile of the oil revenues to help them, it would be enough... yet they don't even do that. Our refugees have been taken care of for the most part despite our less than impressive budget.
        First of all, great post Federate.

Second of all, I would not get so bent out of shape when it comes to truAnatolian's posts.
        Let's face it, anyone who would even entertain the though of having Azeris come back to Artsakh is either ignorant of history (as you so aptly pointed out), mind-numbed by growing up in the USA, just plain stupid, a provacateur who is up to no good, or a combination of the four.
        In short, truAnotolian's prespective on Armenian issues has proven to be...well...completely useless (if not embarrasing or even disgusting). I mean, c'mon...the kid's name is truAnotolian. WTF is that?
        ...Useless, I say...just plain useless.
        Last edited by crusader1492; 10-29-2008, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Maybe it's a turk?
          For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
          to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by crusader1492
            First of all
            First of all, it is very puerile to call "Azerbaijanis" as "baboons". You can't harm Azeris by insulting them, but only cause people to lose their respect to you. Another thing, I can't understand how members/moderators of this forum tolerate such silly actions.
            Secondly, though I love multiculturalism and would really like to see Armenians (at least some of them) turning back to Turkey (same goes for Azeris turning back to NK), I don't think it's a good idea in practice.
            I can imagine living in the same country with ara87 or One-Way (or the other), but certainly not with yerazhishda, Karo, crusader1492.

Comment

Originally posted by serüven View Post
              First of all, it is very puerile to call "Azerbaijanis" as "baboons". You can't harm Azeris by insulting them, but only cause people to lose their respect to you. Another thing, I can't understand how members/moderators of this forum tolerate such silly actions.
              Secondly, though I love multiculturalism and would really like to see Armenians (at least some of them) turning back to Turkey (same goes for Azeris turning back to NK), I don't think it's a good idea in practice.
              I can imagine living in the same country with ara87 or One-Way (or the other), but certainly not with yerazhishda, Karo, crusader1492.
              Oh seruven, stop with the your typical histrionics .

Your people are responsible for the attempted murder of my nation (from pre-Genocide, to the war for Artsakh , to the Azeri military build up, to the blockades, etc) and you're the one who is offended?

You need to simmer down.

Another thing: You may be the nicest and most welcoming Turk in the world...but so what! You're "multicultural" voice is insignificant because 99.9% of your Turkish brothers and cousins (Azerbaboons)- especially the ones in power - are working toward the destruction of Armenia.

If you were truly a decent person, you would factor this fact into your thinking pattern so that your posts would not be so pitifully inadequate. Better yet, how about taking your views to a Turkish forum and try to educate them...see how far you get.
              Last edited by crusader1492; 10-30-2008, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Seruven, I hate to agree with you but I must. It is totaly uncalled for when people keep insulting baboons for no reason.

Comment

I must admit thought I wan't happy to see all those Azeri's living in rail cars.
                  Not our problem. This is for the Azeris to resolve.

I wish they would just accept the defeat and then they could live in karabakh with us.
                  What a joke!

Comment

You xxxxers are the real baboons apparantly. You still think im a Turk for god sakes? Crusader for your knowledge, Armenians are native to both caucasia and Anatolia. Why do you think there are white Armenians and then you xxxxin afghan looking pigs in the east.

Georgia was doing fine with multi-culturalism, and your all naive if you think it wasn't russia who provoked the South Osettia/ abkhazia conflict. Sure Sakashvilli marched in, but it was inevitably going to happen.

Maybe there can be multiculturalism, just not with xxxx knobs like yourselves.

Do you see how long and hard we fight against turkey, we have taken it to a global political scale with them because of what happened in 1915. You don't see that when you deport people they never let it go. The xxxs have clung to the idea of israel for over 2000 years, Us armenians have done the same, and now you think the Azeri's are any different. We have set ourselves up for a big big conflict, and don't expect it to go away. There is your history lesson, it seems YOU suffer from short-term memory loss.

Comment

You xxxxers are the real baboons apparantly. You still think im a Turk for god sakes? Crusader for your knowledge, Armenians are native to both caucasia and Anatolia. Why do you think there are white Armenians and then you xxxxin afghan looking pigs in the east.
                      I never said you were a Turk. In fact, I think you are Armenian...a self-hating Armenian, that is. After all, what kind of Armenian would classify other Armenians as "xxxxin afghan looking pigs"

Georgia was doing fine with multi-culturalism, and your all naive if you think it wasn't russia who provoked the South Osettia/ abkhazia conflict. Sure Sakashvilli marched in, but it was inevitably going to happen.
                      You are showing your ignorance again...
                      Georgia never did fine with multiculturalism. It is sad that I have to explain the obvious to you but here it goes: The only thing holding Georgia together as a multicultural state was the iron fist of a Soviet police state. The same is true for Azerbaijan.[/quote]

Maybe there can be multiculturalism, just not with xxxx knobs like yourselves.
                      ...maybe you are a Turk after-all?

Do you see how long and hard we fight against turkey, we have taken it to a global political scale with them because of what happened in 1915. You don't see that when you deport people they never let it go. The xxxs have clung to the idea of israel for over 2000 years, Us armenians have done the same, and now you think the Azeri's are any different. We have set ourselves up for a big big conflict, and don't expect it to go away. There is your history lesson, it seems YOU suffer from short-term memory loss.
                      Who is his "we" you are talking about. I highly doubt someone like yourself has sacrificed anything for the Armenian nation. Do you expect me to believe that you would lift a finger for Artsakh Armenians? You know, the eastern Armenians...or as you like to put it, the "xxxxin afghan looking pigs".

Comment

Working...
                      X