Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Vahramig View Post

Lets see the satalite looks at our positions from above, at the same time they send an Armenian to a hilltop in afgababoon to take a hit. Why not? you get to kill two birds with one stone.
    This satellite cannot look at our positions.
    Its function is only communications.

During serious hostilities if our defence forces see it as a threat it can be taken out “as easily” as their oil/gas rigs.
    The control centre will be in Baku and “not in space”!!
    Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
    Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
    Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Brother you sure it does not have optics? I still don't like it as somone else can give them the data so we might be in the same shoes.

Mer lazerian system ov knock out? or something else?

Comment

Originally posted by umid123 View Post
        You can tell me your story i can tell you mine!
        You can read the facts and then compare them to the “stories” Azerbaijan feeds you.....not my job to point out realities from fantasies to you.

Justice for all the people that were killed, justice for the fact that while we trusted our neighbors and lived in peace with them, they were planting weapons in houses long before war!
        After seeing how Azeris massacred the Armenians of Baku, Sumgait, they were not going to let that happen in NK and it is very natural to defend themselves seeing what is about to come.
        Your justice has already been served on Azeris by the Armenians of Karabakh, what you seek is blind revenge.

You have your side i have mine! I will die for my country just like you would. Dont think that you are indestructible. While you mocking me and saying how powerfull you are we are at the gym beefing up for the fight of our lifes! I am scared of war and i know i will xxxx bricks but i will still go and if needed be dead. Dont you get it we are here next to you and we are not going anywhere because this is where we live. We can fight all our lifes have another 3 wars but that wont prove anything.
        If you decide to become part of the Azeri evasion force on Artsakh and die for Aliyev remember that you are an aggressor with the sole mission to kill and remove Armenians from that land, while the Armenians are defending their lives, their homes and families, the future, and their liberated land and have nowhere to go. Also don’t forget what won the last war......the will, determination, and professionalism of the Armenians, not weapons or number.

So please dont feed me this Artsakh was always Armenian and the rest of Azerbaijan belongs to Armenia Even tho Irevan was given to you by us . that is why its called Irevan. You can aim at more lands from Georgia to Azerbaijan it is all yours the whole world belongs to you. Cmon neighbors wake up and get smart. We are hot blooded people Kavkaz is strong but there is no unity because we are all blind. Good luck!
        There was no country named Azerbaijan before 1918....Turkic Azeris are only fooling themselves if they think anybody buys that stuff other than their own kind.
        B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Eddo jan, he will not reply so soon, he is at the gym LOL!!

Comment

Brother you sure it does not have optics? I still don't like it as somone else can give them the data so we might be in the same shoes.

Mer lazerian system ov knock out? or something else?
            As was said in previous postings this is a geostationary satellite.
            It will stay in one position relative to the Earth.
            To do that it has to be about 22,000 miles high.
            Optics will not help from such a distance.

In practice you cannot have a surveillance as well as communication capability from the same satellite.
            They need to be at different regions above the Earth.
            Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
            Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
              You will get your answer if you can tell us why do you need six or seven Turkish republics.

Central Asia is big enough to take your 9 million or so Azeri and still the population density of that area will be less than that of Karabagh.

If you do not have a sensible answer don't you ever dare ask such stupid questions on this forum.
              I was talking about Naxichivan.....I dont want or need 6 or 7 turkish republics, I only worry about Azerbaijan. And why are you kicking me out to central Asia? I was born in Azerbaijan Baku and that is my homeland. Why should i go to central asia, to become a foreighener?

Comment

"Why should i go to central asia, to become a foreighener? "

You seem to be in comfort being foreign, your are a foreigener here and that has not stopped you from being comfy. So this means you are very adapt and can live happy in afganistan, again don't let the door hit you in the arse. You toorks came from there from the begining, your just going back home thats all. We can bring back the Albanians and at least we have the real people born from the land. Your just a stupid toork visiting temporary and have lost your way. I'm just trying to help you find your way back home you toork Belig.

Comment

Originally posted by umid123 View Post
                  .....I dont want or need 6 or 7 turkish republics, I only worry about Azerbaijan. And why are you kicking me out to central Asia?
                  I was born in Azerbaijan Baku and that is my homeland.
                  Why should i go to central asia, to become a foreighener?
                  On more than one occasion Azerbaijan leadership has identified itself as Turkish.
                  One prominent slogan to prove that is “Two countries one nation.”

So it should be fair to say a Turk should feel at home in any one of the Turkish republics.

Comment

geostationary satellite means they don't have to wait for it to go all the way around. This is an advantage and I'm not sure we know all the facts. Bringing it down after they pay for it will make me sleep better. This sale is coming from the heria and we all know how they love Armenian's. I just don't trust this at all.

Comment

"Why should i go to central asia, to become a foreighener? "

You seem to be in comfort being foreign, your are a foreigener here and that has not stopped you from being comfy. So this means you are very adapt and can live happy in afganistan, again don't let the door hit you in the arse. You toorks came from there from the begining, your just going back home thats all. We can bring back the Albanians and at least we have the real people born from the land. Your just a stupid toork visiting temporary and have lost your way. I'm just trying to help you find your way back home you toork Belig.
                      I never said i am comfy here. it is very hard for me to explain myself and hear all of your remarks. But i am brave enough to seek the truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X