Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Federate View Post
    It was in plural form You are Turkic after all no? Or are we switching back to Caucasian Albanian? Or maybe Iranian is the flavour of the month?

He probably knows that, growing up watching cartoons of the bearded gap-toothed Armenians laughing maniacally as Azeri villages burn, it must have brought back nostalgic 80s-90s cartoon memories .
    Ya ive seen the cartoon so when first time saw the Avatar year ago i laughed hard. thats the Big demon Armenian that is laughing some childish propoganda with cheap cinematics. Ya well id put it up if i were Armo myself
    but in all seriouses Our president is A xxxxx and will never go to war. tahts why we need to kick him out eventually and get a guy with ballz and not expensive taste. So untill Aliev is in Power neighbors u can sleep tight... but i see that war is inevitable and this one is going to be wayy bloodier than the last... All those new toys from both sides are going to go off eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Artsakh View Post
      No stupid; what happened was you (Azeris) were the ones that started killing Armenians. Just because Armenians "dared" to pick up arms and defend themselves, that doesn't serve as a basis for you to "seek justice." What happened was, your murderous Azeri brethren got a worthy response.

A rapist has no right to cry foul when the victim tries to defend herself and in the process ends up killing the rapist. The same logic applies here. In fact, justice was served where Armenians killed over 25,000 of the soldiers fighting Azerbaijan (which included thousands of foreign mercenaries), and reestablished control over a small portion of the historic Armenian homeland. You should know much better, but you're just another one of martyrs of Aliev's brainwashing campaign. Azerbaijan today is a nazi-like state, where hate of neighboring peoples is preeched at the state-level. No Azerbaijan ever existed prior to 1918, your whole history is made up. Not only Karabakh, but all the lands in todays so called Azerbaijan south of the Kura river leading up to the caspian sea is historical Armenian land.

So, in short, just because you got your asses handed to you while trying to committ a crime, that doesn't legitimize your cries, you cry babies. LET THE PUNISHMENT FIT THE CRIME!!!

you are cyring now about 1 million refugees. try something, your leaders know all too well. Instantly you'll get 2-3 million additional refugees. And then who are you going to go cry to again?

Where was your Azerbaijan during the Roman times? Your turkiq squatters!

I will comment about refugee status because everything else u put here makes me wanna laugh at you hard! Refugee is a double edge sword with the long range MLRS trust me Both of us are going to have A lot of new refugees do you think all the Tochkas and Smerch and other israeli turkish mlrs are for? to stand back and shoot it up and of course We are ex soviet countries who are going to hit civilians first, but i also know our government will sacrifice the civilians and leave them there for Armos to bombard with all the cannons and that is fkd up. but it will work in our favor. And still it doesnt matter because as far as i see none of us is going to change their ways so for those of us who got ballz will bleed on battlefield for Russia..

Comment

Azerbaijan will lose more of its lands in case of new war in Karabakh, expert says
        May 16, 2011 - 16:47 AMT
        PanARMENIAN.Net - The president of Far Centre, the centre for political and economic studies, former ambassador of Azerbaijan to Russia presented his vision of the development of events in case of a new war in Karabakh.
        ''Should Azeri authorities start a new war in Karabakh, the events will probably follow 2008 Russian-Georgian war scenario. Russia will interfere at once, with planes without distinguishing signs flying all over us. Azerbaijan will lose even more lands, TNs, ets. However, I do not see this happening,'' Hikmet Hajizadeh stated.
        As he noted, increased incidents of ceasefire violation is part of Azeri strategy. ''An actual war would become a tragedy to Baku,'' he remarked.
        ''The probability of Moscow's supporting Armenia's passing some of territories over to Azerbaijan is inexistent. Perhaps, western mediators pressured Yerevan into ceding territories; still, Moscow has never attempted it. As far as I know, Moscow has always forbidden Armenia to make such steps,'' newcaucasus.com cited the expert as saying.

Comment

Azerbaijani soldier kills his comrade-in-arms

[ 17 May 2011 11:29 ]
          Baku. Hafiz Heydarov – APA. A soldier of the Azerbaijani Army killed his comrade-in-arms. APA reports that the incident took place in Defense Ministry’s “N” military unit situated in Ganja.

Soldier of the Azerbaijani Army, Akbar Jabrail Damirov, 19, broke weapon handling rule at watch. The fire was opened and the bullet wounded his comrade-in-arms. Soldier Khagani Zakir Allahverdiyev, 19, died as a result of bullet wound.

The spokesman for the Defense Ministry Teymur Abdullayev confirmed the fact to APA.

The criminal case has been launched on the fact, the investigations are being continued.

Note that Damirov was drafted from Guba Region Military Commissariat in April 2010, Allahverdiyev from Shusha region Military Commissariat in April 2010.

Comment

AIR DEFENSE OF ARMENIA:

Comment

Georgia has promised to train Azerbaijani soldiers in his military school mountain training
              Georgia is ready to provide training of Azerbaijani military in Sachkhere military school mountain training. This was reported in the press service of Defense Ministry of Georgia on the official visit of Minister of Defence of Georgia Bacho Akhalaia in Azerbaijan, Novosti-Georgia.

Note that Akhalaia was in Azerbaijan with a one-day visit on May 16. He met with Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev and his Azerbaijani counterpart Safar Abiyev. As the press service of Defense Ministry of Georgia, the main theme of the meetings in Baku was to provide a stable neighborhood in the region, issues of reform in the defense industry and military education.

"Georgian minister expressed his willingness to prepare the Azerbaijani military in Sachkhere (West Georgia) school mountain training, which is assigned the status of Centre of education and training within the NATO Partnership for Peace" - the press office.

We note that on April 18, during a similar visit to Armenia, Akhalaia said that Georgia is ready to train Armenian military school in Sachkhere mountain training. He met with his Armenian counterpart Serzh Sarkisian and Armenian counterpart, Seyran Ohanian.

/ Panorama.am /

Comment

Expert advises Baku to withhold its threats concerning Metsamor NPP
                May 17, 2011 - 16:16 AMT
                PanARMENIAN.Net - The head of the air defence department at Military Aviation Institute after Armenak Khamferyants, Haykaz Gevorgyan said Armenia’s air defense soundly protects the Metsamor nuclear power plant (NPP).
                The NPP’s protection is within the common system of air defense, Gevorgyan told a press conference in Yerevan. “One should not separate the protection of Yerevan and Metsamor NPP, as they are protected as part of the common system of air defense,” he said.
                Referring to Azerbaijan’s threats to attack the Armenian NPP, Gevorgyan advised the Azerbaijani side to withhold them. “They will not be able to cause damage to our NPP, even in case of desire,” Gevorgyan said, adding that Armenia’s air defense is supplied with new technologies in that territory and can give an adequate response to any aggression.

Comment

Originally posted by umid123 View Post
                  but in all seriouses Our president is A xxxxx and will never go to war. tahts why we need to kick him out eventually and get a guy with ballz and not expensive taste. So untill Aliev is in Power neighbors u can sleep tight... but i see that war is inevitable and this one is going to be wayy bloodier than the last... All those new toys from both sides are going to go off eventually.
                  I wouldn’t be so hard on him, his strings are pulled from Ankara and Tel Aviv. For now stability in the region is what everybody wants including energy investors in Azerbaijan. Warmongers like you who don’t know what war is and see it as a game will get their chance to piss in their pants and run away scared from the battlefield.

do you think all the Tochkas and Smerch and other israeli turkish mlrs are for? to stand back and shoot it up and of course We are ex soviet countries who are going to hit civilians first
                  Speak for yourself, civilian targets have no value for us and that is not the way we operate, however Baku has proven to the world that their preferred targets are defenseless civilians, as if that will make a difference in our stand....no turk, it will only reinforce our resolve.

but i also know our government will sacrifice the civilians and leave them there for Armos to bombard with all the cannons and that is fkd up. but it will work in our favor. And still it doesnt matter because as far as i see none of us is going to change their ways so for those of us who got ballz will bleed on battlefield for Russia..
                  We know you Azeris are capable of such savagery......Armenia will make every effort not to target civilians but unfortunately you Azeris are known to hid behind civilians and purposely located them in danger zone while you send your minorities (Talysh, Lezgins) to fight your battles.

On the next NK war this Azeri problem will be solved for good and the threat from Baku will be eliminated forever….our leaders have promised that fact. Attacking Artsakh will be the last mistake you ever make.
                  B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by edojan View Post
                    ...when we get tired of his funny ideology then refer to mod to ban him simple ... dont give a crazy guy a leg to stand on.
                    Wow - that's a record! A newly-arrived loudmouth thinks he owns the place after making only 11 posts. Most newly-arrived loudmouths decide to wait until at least 25 posts before revealing their ownership issues.
                    (Or are you a banned member posting under a new name?)
                    Last edited by bell-the-cat; 05-17-2011, 11:08 AM.
                    Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by umid123 View Post
                      You are still talking about a future war, and saying nothing about what the purpose of such a war would be. I note you have so far declined to answer my earlier questions.

You wrote:
                      Originally posted by umid123
                      ....it doesnt mean that i forgot everything,, and my mind always seeks justice.
                      And in response I asked:
                      Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
                      In what way have you been personally wronged, if at all, to the extent that your mind seeks the remedy of "justice"? If you think you have been wronged and want justice because you feel some sort of personal damage has been done to your emotions and ethnic identity because other people (i.e. the population of NK) have tried and largely succeeded in their aims of self-determination, then you are misusing both the meaning and purpose of justice. And it seems that the real injustice that has been done to you is ignored in your justice seeking - that injustice is having to have endured living in a nation that has all but eliminated the concepts of truth, justice, liberty, and individuality in order to elevate the small conflict over Nagorno Karabagh into a philosopy of race-hate that has become the core of Azerbaijan's state ideology and self-identity.
                      You said:
                      Originally posted by umid123
                      If war starts i wont be fighintg for no Aliev xxxx him! I will fight for my country and for its honor! No man fights for the president everyman who gives his life give is to the country! You wont be fighitng for Serj you will be fighting for freedom as you stated you will be fighitng for Armenia!! You are not on this forum fro Serj, you are here for your country! and so we are! Also i dont want to seem as if my tone is agressive sometimes its hard to tell when you read and i think this is the problem here.
                      And in response I asked:
                      Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
                      What, other than propaganda, makes you want to fight for your country? In what way do you think your country is threatened?
                      Youi said in your very first post here that you were here to share your opinions and to answer questions, so please answer mine.
                      Last edited by bell-the-cat; 05-17-2011, 11:05 AM.
                      Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Working...
                      X