Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

if number reaches to 100 im gnna have party in here

Comment

All the discussions about the Black soldier have been moved to the relevant thread http://forum.hyeclub.com/showthread....k-World/page16

Keep to the topic as much as you can guys.
      Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by umid123 View Post
        YOu have a very good eye, i have been on it aswell. I know its a bit absurd and sarcastic but there is a new type of morale that is pumped around the country. also we do have more than one suicide battalion or gorup they are called the Scorpions and mostly are sent to sacrifice missions knowing they arent coming back. I spoke to one of them he was a friend of mine when we were kids, He talks like i never heard him before. COmpletely changed person. Scary xxxx...
        Any info if Azerbaijan's latest murderer turned national hero Mubariz Ibrahimov was part of this alleged "Scorpions" brigade?
        Last edited by Federate; 06-19-2011, 11:53 AM.
        Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by umid123 View Post
          YOu have a very good eye, i have been on it aswell. I know its a bit absurd and sarcastic but there is a new type of morale that is pumped around the country. also we do have more than one suicide battalion or gorup they are called the Scorpions and mostly are sent to sacrifice missions knowing they arent coming back. I spoke to one of them he was a friend of mine when we were kids, He talks like i never heard him before. COmpletely changed person. Scary xxxx...

The first skill a suicide fighter has to have is the ability to die.

I hope they keep proving it .
          Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
          Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
          Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

O, please. These dying-Azerbaijanis are no suicide bombers. Azerbaijans don't have enough courage to go head to head with death. These guys are noting but clowns, they're no suicide bombers. azerbaijanis don't have what it takes, they're cowards who don't fight their own wars, who are too afraid to die that they pay others to fight their wars for them.

Comment

Նախկին արտգործնախարարը «Ազատություն» ռադիոկայանի շաբաթօրյա «կլոր սեղանի» հյուրն էր: ԼՐԱՑՎԱԾ

Karcheli gankhazkouchagan hod e kaliss.
              Oskaniane normal hay mart er, paytz essorvan barahantessi khamajige ge toghni vor ayde jmlen...
              Ginen ou yerekheke odar, trssoum nssdadz...
              Isg Sejigue Aghdame nviroum e arten vaghoutz.

Comment

This is the guy that helped put the marrages in Artsakh and has done many things in Artsakh. Very inspiring guy

Comment

ԵԹԵ ՄԻԱՑՅԱԼ ՆԱՀԱՆԳՆԵՐԸ ՎԱԽԵՆՈՒՄ Է ԱԴՐԲԵՋԱՆԻՑ, ՄԵՆՔ ՉԵՆՔ ՎԱԽԵՆՈՒՄ

«Եթե Միացյալ Նահանգները վախենում է Ադրբեջանից, մենք չենք վախենում։ Մենք լավ գիտենք` պատերազմն ինչ բան է, պատերազմ չենք ուզում, բայց պատերազմի սպառնալիքից չենք երկնչում. եթե լինելու է` ինչ արած, պատերազմում` ինչպես պատերազմում։
                  Այո, մենք ասում ենք, որ խնդիրը պետք է լուծվի խաղաղ ճանապարհով, բայց չենք աղերսում, որ միջազգային հանրությունը մեզ համար Ադրբեջանից կորզի պատերազմ չսկսելու ինչ-որ անորոշ հայտարարություն։ Խոսքը վերաբերում է նրան, որ հակամարտության կողմերը, առաջին հերթին` Լեռնային Ղարաբաղը եւ Ադրբեջանը, ստորագրեն ուժի չկիրառման մասին համաձայնագիր, ընդունեն, որ բանակցությունների ցանկացած ելք ենթակա չէ փոփոխության ուժի կիրառման ճանապարհով։ Այսինքն` Ադրբեջանը պետք է հաշտվի խնդրի հանգուցալուծման ցանկացած հեռանկարի հետ»,- համոզված է ՎԱՀՐԱՄ ԱԹԱՆԵՍՅԱՆԸ։
                  Last edited by Vrej1915; 06-19-2011, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Ադրբեջանական վաշտի հրամանատարն ինքնասպան է եղել
                    Ադրբեջան | Տարածաշրջան\Միջազգային || 09:53 / 20.06.2011
                    Հերթական միջադեպն է գրանցվել ադրբեջանական բանակում: Ինչպես հայտնում են տեղական լրատվամիջոցները, ինքնասպան է եղեկ այդ երկրի զինված ուժերի ավագ լեյտենանտ, վաշտի հրամանատար Անար Մագամերրովը: Վերջինիս դին հայտնաբերվել է իր իսկ տանը` կախված վիճակում: APA-ի փոխանցմամբ, ինքնասպանության պատճառներն անհայտ են: Նկատենք, որ ադրբեջանական բանակում ինքնասպանություններն ու սպանություններն արդեն սովորական երևույթ են և տեղի են ունենում գրեթե ամեն օր:
                    HayNews.am
                    Սոցիալական ցանցեր

Comment

Originally posted by ArmeniaR1 View Post
                      But the size is difficult to tell....

From the looks of this desk model I would say the real one would be about the same size as a small two-seat trainer like a Piper J Cub or a Cessna 152.

It looks like a medium altitude (conventional airfoil design wings), low airspeed (which is not a bad thing), long range/endurance (the two bladed propeller might even be powered by a small more efficient turboprop jet engine, I can’t tell for sure from that model)....and a twin boom design? Wow now that seems to be very unique, don’t know any UAV with twin boom configuration of this size.

Lets see, the advantages of this design would be:

- The booms can easily be disassembled, hauled, reassembled in no time at all.
                      - Twin vertical stabilizers setup has less tail sticking up which means more vertical clearance on the ground, it can be pushed into a short ceiling hanger/bunkers.

-Lower empty weight.....which means more fuel or critical system equipments can be carried.
                      -Two-rudder/tail design always mean if you loose one the other will get you home.

She is a beauty if you ask me. We need a name for it.
                      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Working...
                      X