Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by HyeFighter2 View Post
    lol axper dzeres arnum? et narkoman@ mart kochvelu iravunk chuni,vor zhoxovrdi poxe kazinoneruma krvel
    teche en muisnere inchen arel? manavant en levone?kochariane? Gone es marte kich te shad shad bana anum..

Comment

Azerbaijan State Civil Aviation Administration: “Reports on foreign companies selling equipments to Nagorno Karabakh separatists’ “aviation office” will be investigated”
      Font size : a | A

[ 23 Jan 2012 12:39 ]
      Baku. Rashad Suleymanov – APA. The reports on foreign companies, including British Aerospace, which organize trainings for the separatists’ “aviation office” in Nagorno Karabakh and sell technical equipment to them, as well as provide technical assistance to the planes in Khnakendi airport, will be investigated”, the Azerbaijan State Civil Aviation Administration told APA.

The Administration noted that the previous statements on Khankendi airport constructed in Nagorno Karabakh by Armenians remain unchanged. “The construction of an airport in the occupied territories of Azerbaijan and flights carried out without permission of Baku are illegal. Azerbaijan keeps these statements in force and will take necessary legal measures against the planes flying to Khankendi without permission of Baku”.

Armenians started to construct the main building of Khojaly airport in 2008. Though the opening of the airport was scheduled to May 9, 2011, the opening was postponed till the uncertain date because of technical problems.

Azerbaijan State Civil Aviation Administration announced that the construction of airport in the occupied Azerbaijani territories and the flights which will be organized to Khankendi from the other countries without Azerbaijan’s permission were illegal. Official Baku said that it would take legal measures against the planes flying to Khankendi without Baku’s permission, including their physical destruction. For the last time, Azerbaijan informed the European Civil Aviation Conference (ECAC) and European and North Atlantic Bureau of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) about the illegal construction of Khankendi airport by Armenians in the occupied Nagorno Karabakh region of Azerbaijan in December, 2011.

apa.az

Comment

Originally posted by Spetsnaz View Post
        The only president who worked is Serj.
        Serzh has definetly been better than Levon, but he disappointed me with the Turkish normalisation.

Mos,
        yes it is guarded with Armenian soldiers..but if they want to claim Syunik?then what they have to do with the Russian soldiers in Iranian border? they will say please leave?no and finally Mos azerbeijan doesnt have war with Armenia but with NKR..If Azerbaijan attacks Armenia Russia will interfere.
        I'm always suspicious however.
        Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
        ---
        "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post
          Serzh has definetly been better than Levon, but he disappointed me with the Turkish normalisation..
          Thats another Policy Mos..Serj is wise men..let me say in Armenian...inke shat lav giter vor et bane chi linelu..baic inke ashkharin tsuits tvets vor nayek yes arachinnem dzerk meknum turkin baic dimace nayek turke chi uzem dzerkes seghmel.Heto hashvi hogheret vekaletsir..et kurderin inches anelu?20 milion kurd vor menak tki mer vra menk gkhekhtvenk..nayi hima turkyayum inchen anum..mez kuten vor 2ngnenk dranc dzere..amen mer mi dznunde drants 7-i hamarjek a..irank 7.en tsnanum..inchkanel sparazinutiun unenas ches kara..orinak nayi chechennere..Ruse vor rusa hele dranc hakhic chi gali(vore ira hertin eti ourish policy-a)..minchev hima baytumnere linuma..menk turkyayic menak 90.milyart dollare pertka bahanjenk..maximum Ararate bahanjenk.

Comment

Thats another Policy Mos..Serj is wise men..let me say in Armenian...inke shat lav giter vor et bane chi linelu..baic inke ashkharin tsuits tvets vor nayek yes arachinnem dzerk meknum turkin baic dimace nayek turke chi uzem dzerkes seghmel.Heto hashvi hogheret vekaletsir..et kurderin inches anelu?20 milion kurd vor menak tki mer vra menk gkhekhtvenk..nayi hima turkyayum inchen anum..mez kuten vor 2ngnenk dranc dzere..amen mer mi dznunde drants 7-i hamarjek a..irank 7.en tsnanum..inchkanel sparazinutiun unenas ches kara..orinak nayi chechennere..Ruse vor rusa hele dranc hakhic chi gali(vore ira hertin eti ourish policy-a)..minchev hima baytumnere linuma..menk turkyayic menak 90.milyart dollare pertka bahanjenk..maximum Ararate bahanjenk.
            cavt tanem serje kani nenc vonc vor putin@ kasi, eti 100% chshtov informaciaya, isk serjin berane pakelu hamar poxen talis,vore inqe vayeluma

Comment

I agree with you, Serj has been the best president thus war. That's progress, and I expect the man to follow Sargsyan will be better too.

Sadly, when it comes to politics Armenian's are too emotionally and lack sober minded thinking. I'm glad you don't fit that mold.
              For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
              to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by HyeFighter2 View Post
                cavt tanem serje kani nenc vonc vor putin@ kasi, eti 100% chshtov informaciaya, isk serjin berane pakelu hamar poxen talis,vore inqe vayeluma
                ape eti tenca vor ka..yeselem et asum..proste inch eghav cheghav es martu jamanak eghav..dra hamarenk asum "hechits lavna"

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
                I agree with you, Serj has been the best president thus war. That's progress, and I expect the man to follow Sargsyan will be better too.

Sadly, when it comes to politics Armenian's are too emotionally and lack sober minded thinking. I'm glad you don't fit that mold.
                Armanen,
                That "sober minded thinking" has its reasons.....
                Last edited by Spetsnaz; 01-23-2012, 01:30 PM.

Comment

De menk chgitenk serzh@ irok tenc er mtacum te ira baxt@ berec, im karcikov ir baxt@ berec, baic karox a el tenc cher. Inch uzum es asa tenc risker charzi vercnel...aysorva drutyamb mer amenalav @nker@ russastann a, irenk hakaturkakan uzh en taracashrjanum...turker@ uzum en adrbejani het mez xexden, menk el petk a ayd past@ yerbek chmoranak, vayreni azg a u yes yerbek chem uzena mer yerkir@ dranc het gorc ani...

irok serzhi arac gorc@ mez shat ban tvec??
                  Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                  ---
                  "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Ha axperes baic inke chasec vor arek moranank u bacenk sahmanere..dzerke yerkaratsneluts asets baic nayi ha yes chem moracel ko arace..hele bahanjeluem.henc dra hamarel chuzets turke..
                    mekel mi ban aper..etenc azg chka ashkharum vor karena hayin xexti.

Comment

Ha axperes baic inke chasec vor arek moranank u bacenk sahmanere..dzerke yerkaratsneluts asets baic nayi ha yes chem moracel ko arace..hele bahanjeluem.henc dra hamarel chuzets turke..
                      mekel mi ban aper..etenc azg chka ashkharum vor karena hayin xexti.
                      lav asecir axper jan...

yes chem asum vor serzh@ vat naxagah a exel mer yerkri hamar, ink@ shat chist baner a arel hayastani hamar u mer artakin kaghakakanutyan hamar, baic yete kocharian@ teknacun lini serzhi dem, yes kocharianin ballet kanem...

Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                      ---

Comment

Working...
                      X