Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian Diaspora

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by Gevz View Post
    They are worthless. Syrian Armenians only remember Armenia when their so called aleppo gets blown up before this most of them had no idea where Armenia was or never even bothered to help Armenians when Armenia was doing it hard in the mid 90s early 90s most busy running successful businesses in syria - now sh.it hits the fan they want all help from 'Armenia'. and when they do get this they are not appreciating it. read it carefully most not all and some are thankful.

Most that end up in Armenia from Syria go to Armenia temporary while in Armenia they seek to migrate to another country. So just basically using Armenia until they fark off to a better place. I was in a taxi in yerevan 3 months ago a syrian armenian was driving a taxi he said the Armenian government is not helping us. wtf do you want the Armenian govt to do for you? he says the monthly amount the government pays them is very small and can hardly survive on it.

Instead of imbeciles being thankful he has no bombs dropping on his head or his wife getting raped by ISIS he says the government is not doing enough! well... you ungrateful prick you only been in Armenia 5 months never paid $1 tax or helped your homeland or served your country - wtf do you want the government to do you idiots it can barely support itself and its citizens.

they just use Armenia until a better location is found and they fly out of Armenia
    I personally go to Armenia every year and have seen many Syrian Armenians back in summer of 2014,many have established yet tiny businesses such as hookah lounges and such,yet some of them do seek and use Armenia as a transitional check point and I don't like that fact one bit either due to some facts you mentioned,yet they are still Armenians and have the right to stay,with them complaining about government is also wrong since some of my relatives in lenakan still live in bad socioeconomic conditions so do hundreds of other families with the same bitter faith.the government's main concern is to invest in the military to strengthen the chances of it's excistence which is the right move and the people should just go with the flow until everything falls in the right place in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by argin View Post
      I personally go to Armenia every year and have seen many Syrian Armenians back in summer of 2014,many have established yet tiny businesses such as hookah lounges and such,yet some of them do seek and use Armenia as a transitional check point and I don't like that fact one bit either due to some facts you mentioned,yet they are still Armenians and have the right to stay,with them complaining about government is also wrong since some of my relatives in lenakan still live in bad socioeconomic conditions.the government main concern is to invest in the military to strengthen the chances of it's excistence which is the right move and the people should just go with the flow until everything falls in the right place in my opinion
      I know a Syrian Armenian family who relocated to Armenia in 2011. They have 2 stores in the Centre of Yerevan and are thankful they got away from Syria and thankful that they live in a safe place now and at the same time make a good living.

However we have a whole heap of ungrateful bunch of morons who only use Armenia until they migrate to another country in 6 months time meanwhile in that 6 months complain and leech from the government and fark off.

I'm actually not racist - just have no time for ungreatful morons or people who claim they give back to Armenia.

Comment

I personally go to Armenia every year and have seen many Syrian Armenians back in summer of 2014,many have established yet tiny businesses such as hookah lounges and such,yet some of them do seek and use Armenia as a transitional check point and I don't like that fact one bit either due to some facts you mentioned,yet they are still Armenians and have the right to stay,with them complaining about government is also wrong since some of my relatives in lenakan still live in bad socioeconomic conditions so do hundreds of other families with the same bitter faith.the government's main concern is to invest in the military to strengthen the chances of it's excistence which is the right move and the people should just go with the flow until everything falls in the right place in my opinion
        I'm actually a lennakanci .

I don't like it when Armenians only remember Armenia when they are in trouble and just talk crap use Armenia and leave.

EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO STAY IN ARMENIA - BUT STAYING IN ARMENIA AND TALKING CRAP HOW BAD THINGS ARE , LEECHING FROM THE GOVERNMENT AND IN THE MEANWHILE WAITING FOR YOUR VISA APPLICATION TO LIVE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY. DO YOU THINK THAT IS RIGHT?
        Last edited by Gevz; 06-01-2015, 07:28 PM.

Comment

I'm actually a lennakanci .

I don't like it when Armenians only remember Armenia when they are in trouble and just talk crap use Armenia and leave.

EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO STAY IN ARMENIA - BUT STAYING IN ARMENIA AND TALKING CRAP HOW BAD THINGS ARE , LEECHING FROM THE GOVERNMENT AND IN THE MEANWHILE WAITING FOR YOUR VISA APPLICATION TO LIVE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY. DO YOU THINK THAT IS RIGHT?
          I do agree just the fact that they are not being beheaded or raped should be a blessing,with the decent help they get from the government they can live a happy life,but as you mentioned some expect as much as housing in downtown Yerevan with business shares in hyusisayin phoghoda and such

Comment

I do agree just the fact that they are not being beheaded or raped should be a blessing,with the decent help they get from the government they can live a happy life,but as you mentioned some expect as much as housing in downtown Yerevan with business shares in hyusisayin phoghoda and such
            Look at Artsakh - the government of Artsakh will give you FREE LAND and NO TAXES will need to be paid on anything you earn. You just ran away from a country you called home for god knows how many years - Artsakh will give you a peaceful life with free land and no taxes you could even get a contract with the Army and get paid $150,000 dram minimum monthly. Not good????????????????? Most still refuse.

So we have

Free land
            No Tax
            Possibly free apartment/house as well as land in Artsakh
            Possible $150,000 dram wage per month for signing a contract and serving.

Could you imagine you offered all of these to say the japanese or jews how creative they could be. Instead they flee from Syria arrive in Armenia - go into one of these embassies in Armenia and apply for a visa to fk off from Armenia! in the mean time while waiting for a visa they complain about not enough money given to them, they drive a taxi or work some other jobs while paying no taxes.

GET REAL.

Instead we have people calling me a turk for saying we should give land back for recognition and peace!!! that's right by having less deaths i'm a turk...it's easy to say what we should keep when none of these clowns have any intentions of living or serving for the country so no possibility of getting killed so they go on about what we should keep BECAUSE IT'S ACTUALLY NOT THEM DOING THE HARD YARDS.
            Last edited by Gevz; 06-01-2015, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Look at Artsakh - the government of Artsakh will give you FREE LAND and NO TAXES will need to be paid on anything you earn. You just ran away from a country you called home for god knows how many years - Artsakh will give you a peaceful life with free land and no taxes you could even get a contract with the Army and get paid $150,000 dram minimum monthly. Not good????????????????? Most still refuse.

So we have

Free land
              No Tax

Could you imagine you offered all of these to say the japanese or jews how creative they could be. Instead they flee from Syria arrive in Armenia - go into one of these embassies in Armenia and apply for a visa to fk off from Armenia!

GET REAL.
              Armenians always seek life of luxury they never are thankful for what they do have,many people I meet here in America that come to us just to drive expansive cars abandonining their country and what they had,i feel like we do really getting off topic here although we have a good conversation,I ask if the admin can create a page for this specific topic thanks

Comment

Re: Armenian Diaspora

One thing I will absolutely not tolerate is sectarianism. Calling people "parskahav" or generalizing about how worthless Syrian-Armenians are is sectarianism and serves absolutely no purpose but to divide Armenians. Enough of this crap please.

And no more insults. I hate intervening, I try to give people as much freedom as possible because I consider everyone responsible adults who can abide by rules. We aren't a huge community here. The golden rule is: comment on the post/idea, not the poster.
                Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

So we have

Free land
                  No Tax

Could you imagine you offered all of these to say the japanese or jews how creative they could be.
                  Excellent point! The same ones who said (and still say) they wanted land all those years, when they have it have no interest in living on it!

How many diaspora priests have moved to Karabakh? The answer is probably 0!

Instead they flee from Syria arrive in Armenia - go into one of these embassies in Armenia and apply for a visa to fk off from Armenia! in the mean time while waiting for a visa they complain about not enough money given to them, they drive a taxi or work some other jobs while paying no taxes.

GET REAL.

Instead we have people calling me a turk for saying we should give land back for recognition and peace!!! that's right by having less deaths i'm a turk...it's easy to say what we should keep when none of these clowns have any intentions of living or serving for the country so no possibility of getting killed so they go on about what we should keep BECAUSE IT'S ACTUALLY NOT THEM DOING THE HARD YARDS.
                  Of course they will not serve! Armenianism to them is a hobby!
                  In the ottoman empire there were no more than 200 Armenian guerillas out of 2 million people

Comment

Look how happy you made our Turkish member when you said giving land back Gevs......the graywolfs will move in. lol
                    B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Anyone who points out the obvious must be a Turk! Please grow up!

Comment

Working...
                      X