Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Take ONLY ONE WORD Out of the Protocols and Solve All Armenian-Turkish Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Take ONLY ONE WORD Out of the Protocols and Solve All Armenian-Turkish Problems

Hellektor, the only way any of those documents will ever be worth the paper they are written on is if a strong power backs them up. Like i said earlier Armenians have all the legitimate and legal claims on their side but they are all irrelevent because we do not have the power to back them up and no other powerfull state is willing to do it either. In the real world it is the strong who decide what is right/wrong or going to happen/not gona happen.

Bell, in my opinion the turckish wet dream of rewriting history books and panturckism is even more pathetic so.. I always wondered why u bother showing your face here but i no longer give a rats ass.
    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Re: Take ONLY ONE WORD Out of the Protocols and Solve All Armenian-Turkish Problems

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
      Hellektor, the only way any of those documents will ever be worth the paper they are written on is if a strong power backs them up. Like i said earlier Armenians have all the legitimate and legal claims on their side but they are all irrelevent because we do not have the power to back them up and no other powerfull state is willing to do it either. In the real world it is the strong who decide what is right/wrong or going to happen/not gona happen.

Bell, in my opinion the turckish wet dream of rewriting history books and panturckism is even more pathetic so.. I always wondered why u bother showing your face here but i no longer give a rats ass.
      And no one gives a rats ass about you, or about Armenia's problems. I'll leave it to a Turk to write a parody of a Turkish nationalists wet dream, they will better get the nuances right, especially since their media and intelligencia are probably more free (and certainly more brave) than Armenia's.
      Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Um i give a rats ass about Armenia's problems and um yeh article 301 yup now thats freedom of speech right there and i guess armenians living in ottoman turckey were ungrateful since they were being treated so well then to. Bell now your making me laugh man, turckey is one of the most oppressive countries that ever existed and your statements are a joke.
        Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Um i give a rats ass about Armenia's problems and um yeh article 301 yup now thats freedom of speech right there and i guess armenians living in ottoman turckey were ungrateful since they were being treated so well then to. Bell now your making me laugh man, turckey is one of the most oppressive countries that ever existed and your statements are a joke.
          Turkey never existed, unless you call having stolen lands from multiple
          countries an actual country. Then we could agree on this "country"

Comment

Armenian doesn't need an article 301 - its self-censoring journalists toe the official line without the need for threats. real freedom of speech in Armenia is close to nil. Worse still, the desire to even have freedom of speech doesn't appear to be great. Most of your print media and all of your broadcasting media is controlled by the government or its criminal allies. Your TV programs are trash, your once vibrant book publishing industry is all but dead, intellectual life is at a standstill.
            Last edited by bell-the-cat; 09-28-2009, 06:14 PM.
            Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
              Armenian doesn't need an article 301 - its self-censoring journalists toe the official line without the need for threats. real freedom of speech in Armenia is close to nil. Worse still, the desire to even have freedom of speech doesn't appear to be great. Most of your print media and all of your broadcasting media is controlled by the government or its criminal allies. Your TV programs are trash, your once vibrant book publishing industry is all but dead, intellectual life is at a standstill.
              We know all this, that's the difference between Armenians and Turks.... Turks believe their own propaganda.
              "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post

Yup a turck can be a intelectual alright as long as he is outside the country lol. The guy who won a prize for his work is charged with you know what. The turckish press is probably the only one in the world that has a word banned "o no not the g word". Dude stop it man your making me laughf even harder. Pooor turckey, how is it ever going to find it's G-SPOT if it cant say G words. Lets see now when was the last time a turckish film got a major award? O yeh and the publishing industry yes we cant forget the great publishing industry of the great turkish nation which uses bullets to critisize the publisher (talk about harsh criticism). Dear bell i am having trouble breathing since you make me laugh so hard. Have you ever considered writing comedy?
                Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
                  We know all this, that's the difference between Armenians and Turks.... Turks believe their own propaganda.
                  LOL Kanada, Great answer! You pissed the cat

Originally posted by devriye
                  Holy xxxx Bell. You can't be a Türk, they'd have banned you from the forums long ago, are you an Armenian?xBecause if so, you are my new favourite Armenian.
                  And you are my favorit cripto-turk
                  Last edited by jgk3; 09-29-2009, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Man! Will you ever read the godforsaken post? I don't know, maybe my English is not as clearly and unequivocally simple and foolproof as I tear myself apart to make it. Damn it dude, put your eyeglasses and READ:

I suggest we take out ONLY the ONE WORD: “existing”, from the whole protocol and sign the goddamn thing, to get the upper hand in the negotiations and neutralize the illegally inserted, genocidal Turkic preconditions in this text, written by the TARC bastard, the Jew David Philips.

By doing this we will have implicitly RAISED the Wilson issue at no cost.

NOT THAT I EXPECT, AND I QUOTE FROM THE POST, THAT:

”from one day to the other Turks will cede the territory, but with the raising of the Wilson arbitration issue, the Turk (and the international Jewry) will lose their weapon of the Armenian Genocide denial”

To hell with it, I desperately add another explanation: Just raise the issue to put the cattle-herder, territory-worshipping Turk in a panic, not expecting the actual ceding of territory sometime soon. The Turk denies the Armenian Genocide because the Jew has fooled them and us into believing that after the recognition of the AG, they'll have to part with land, the worst nightmare of the genocidal nomads that scares them shitless.

No one has ever been able to show us why raising the issue is not in our favor, yet the self-appointed “experts” will go as far as it takes (not sparing ad hominems and insults) to discredit the Wilson arbitration and render the only Armenian-friendly document in history worthless.

Capice? I don't think so.

Comment

Hellektor.... can you write all that in plain English? Just kidding, always appreciate your clear, concise, and anti-bullsh!t posts
                      "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Working...
                      X